Chapter 3 : The talk

Gregory's POV :

They brought the hybrids in the room and they were dog hybrid, but they have to hold them down. Because I am still injured from the jagged rocks. " Who are they? " I asked as walked around them. I had a serious face on and I need to be serious for this. The people looked up and they gasped when they saw my face. " G-Georgia, " one of them croaked. " My name isn't Georgia, it's Gregory to you, " I growled at the hybrids. " But don't called me by my deadname, " I hissed at them and they were shocked. 

" Your deadname, but why did you changed it? " the other one asked. I was silent and I turned my back at them, " I have my reasons, Henry Emily and Charlie Emily, " I answered in a stern tone. " How do you know our name, without us telling you? " asked Charlie and I chuckled, then pointed at my head. " You have foresight!!!" shouted Charlie and I nodded in response. I knew their name by the vision they might come here.

" Your family missed you, Gregory. Come back with us, " said Henry and my eyes widen. " My family is dead, that was I was told. They were ambushed and killed on the spot, " I growled at them. " That's not true, they are alive. They been trying to find you, why are you not coming back? " asked Charlie and I turned back to them. " I am the co-leader of this mafia and I am the fiance of Evan Afton. I can't come back, this is who I am, Henry, and Charlie. If my family wanted me back, why didn't they took me back all those years ago? I waited for them for so long and they never came for me at all. I started to believe they never wanted me back, and I know they are dead for the final time! " I cried and the others were shocked at my breakdown. " Take them away, and erased their memories ever coming here, " I said with sad tone.

They nodded and they were about to take Charlie and Henry away. " Wait, please! Gregory, we can prove to you that your family is alive. But why are you marrying Evan, anyway? " asked Charlie and I looked back at her. " I have my reasons, but if you can prove to me. If my family is alive, I won't hurt you. But if you don't, well you have 1 month, to prove to me, " I answered to them and they smiled. " You have to go before Evan came, he doesn't like visitors who come without him knowing, " I said with panic voice. 

They were let go to the entrance. I looked back at the window and Evan was back. I need to get the two out of here. I turned to one of the henchmen, " Keep Evan distract or else I'll kill you on the spot, " I said to him, and he nodded. Then he left and I need to make sure Henry and Charlie get out soon. I use my mindspeak to see where they are. They are at the left wing of the base, I whispered into Charlie's head, " Evan's here, go to the other side of the base. Because he is in the same wing as you, " I whispered to her. Then a few moment later they were out, and I sighed in relief. Then Evan entered the room, I turned around to face him. I had my hands behind my back.

I need to figure out to lie to him, but the main problem is that I can only tell the truth. " So, did anyone came in here from the outside? " he asked and I was nervous in the inside, but the outside I was serious. " Well, only the henchmen came to give me something, " I said, which that was true and the henchmen brought me my parents' old friends, they wanted to talk to me. Then they left, " What or who, they give you? " he asked and I gulped. I need to think harder to give him another answer instead of the truth. " I see, you can't answer the question, my darling~ " he said with a bit angry in his voice. 

I need to tell him the truth but if I do. Henry and Charlie are doom and I don't want that Evan to hurt them. I am his weakness but sometimes he is smarter than me. " I-umm, " I didn't know what to say to him at all. But what do I say to him, and I want don't them to get hurt at all. " Henry and Charlie came over to talk to me about my family and I helped them escaped the base. I didn't want you to hurt them at all, please don't hurt them, " I begged him with all of my heart. He was shocked and came towards me. I was expecting a lecture from him but, " I know them, I was friends with Charlie before her death. She came over like she said, " he said to me as he pulled me into a hug. I hugged back, " I know that you gave them a month to prove to you about your family might be alive, " he whispered into my ear. I nodded, " But for now, we need to re-train you again. To help you regain your strength again, " he said to me and I nodded again as usual.

I just hope they are okay at least.

???'s POV :

" Charlie, so he said we have a month to prove we are alive? " I asked to her and she nodded. I sighed I dismissed her. I looked at my picture of my family, this was took was Georgia or should I say Gregory, was with us. But we had to do what we had to do. He was getting married to my half-brother, just as plan. With our mafia together, we will stop all the evil criminals hybrids and mafias at there. 

But Gregory is the last wolf pure soul. Evan is protecting him well, I heard. Gregory, my young daughter or son, your alive after all these years. We will came back for you, one day.