Chapter 14 : Sick

Gregory's POV :

I woke up on Evan and he was petting my head. I growled softly, Evan looked down on me. " You're awake, did you had nightmares? " he asked and I shook my head no. He helped out of bed and I felt I was sick a bit. I limped, fell but Evan caught me. He helped me to sit at the table and I grabbed one of the books on the table. I started to read one of them about history of my family past. Evan was looking at the window, then there was a knock on the door.

I used my telekinesis to opened the door, and Eliza entered the room. " We have info about what our parents are planning, well just our dads, " Eliza told us and I turned my head to their direction. " What are they planning? " asked Evan as looked towards them with a cold expression. Evan never smiled or show expression in front of people except me, Vince, Vincent, my aunt and my uncles. He lose showing expression in front of everyone except us because of my dad, who is Michael Terrance Afton.

" Well, they are telling to attack us soon, " said Mike and I was in pure shocked. " WHAT!!?!?!" I boomed as all of my marked from both of my side, bloodlust, pure soul and my wolf side, glowed with mixed expressions. I stood up and Evan went by my side to calm me down. My head started to hurt, " Please calm down you will get your hurt, " said Evan and I calmed down. I felt like to puked. I teleported to the bathroom and I lifted the lip, then puked. I felt dizzy, like really dizzy. 

Then Evan teleported into the room as I wiped my mouth. I got up and flushed the toilet. Evan came towards me, then pulled me into his arms. He pulled me close to him, and then he checked my temperature. " You don't have a fever or anything. There might be a chance that you are pregnant. But how about you rest, because you were mad earlier," said Evan and he was right. I needed rest, I shouldn't be in my true form, earlier. My true form was all of my forms into one, we called the pure soul form. I don't use it that often unless we need it. I was born in my true form but I need to lay low on my true form.

After Evan left the room, and I was under the cover of the bed. I didn't want to fall asleep, because of the nightmares. But I was sick, I needed to rest at least for a few days. I saw there was one of the books that Evan read. I took it and read the title, " Pure souls' history " I read aloud. Why did he read about my past life and my twin sister, Violet? I was Ivory in my past life and Violet was my twin sister in my past life. I don't where she is now, but I know she already reincarnated. But who exactly, I wish I knew and I do have both of her and mine's memories with me. 

I saw that Evan reading about my past life. Then The door of our bedroom opened, and I put the book back. Then I pretend to sleep as Evan entered the room, I heard his shoes clicking and clanking on the floor. As he entered the room, he was in front of me " I know you are still awake. Well, I brought dinner, darling, please your nightmares are getting worse by every night. We need to talk to your mom about this," said Evan, I opened my eyes and sat up to faced him. " I knew you were awake. * Sigh * Let me help you, " he said, he put out his hand. I took it and I walked on the floor, bare foot. I felt dizzy a bit and I sat down at the table. " So, I went out to buy a pregnancy test. To see your pregnant or not, but you can do it tomorrow if you like, " said Evan and I nodded.

After Dinner, I looked at the window. I wasn't allowed to go outside anymore because my fathers' plan to attack us. My older siblings told us that they don't know where is the base, so that's good news. But bad news is they will attack the other good mafias. I need a plan to warn the other mafias who are like us. I know all of them, from all over the world. The mafia I worked at is the main one, we controlled all the good mafias. We are also called " True ones " and that was the evil people called us. But we preferred as " Pure hearted ones ". Evan told me that my father, Michael Afton, was always a kind hearted people before he changed.

I still love my fathers and my mom. I looked at the window and I saw that the sun was setting. I felt dizzy a bit, but at least it wasn't like earlier. I heard Evan left the bathroom and I felt his arms went around my waist. " If you got me pregnant, I will beat the sh*t out of you, " I growled to Evan. Then he rolled his eyes, and pulled towards the bed. I lay down on the bed, and Evan had his arms around me. " I will not let go until you fall asleep, " he scolded me, and I couldn't go to sleep because of my insomnia. But I did end up sleeping anyways.

Next morning.....

I woke up fine this time, no nightmares. Because Evan was here, every time Evan here, I have no nightmares. Then I felt like to puke again, I teleported to the bathroom. 

After I puked and wiped my mouth, I saw the pregnancy that Evan was talking about. I flushed the toilet, closed the lid of the toilet. I took the test off the counter and opened the packaging. Threw the packaging away in the garbage and took the test.

After 2 minutes of waiting, I looked at the test. I saw there was two lines, it was positive. I started to cried softly, so Evan won't listen. Of course I want to keep the child but the marriage. I don't know what Evan would think. So I hid the test somewhere in the bathroom, so Evan won't know. I have to tell him some point and left the bathroom to go back to bed with Evan.