Chapter 19: William Afton

Gregory's POV:

Vanny was there and I hid behind Evan. Evan put his arm out to protect me, then my grandfather came through the door. He looked scary and creepy at the same time. I can tell he was using an illusion disc, because he looked young but look like in his late 30s. He wore a purple plague doctor coat with black long sleeve shirt, and he wore black ripped jeans, along with black shoes. He was a dragon hybrid like Evan and my father, Michael.

" Well, well, well, I really didn't think that Evan won't stay behind to protect you. Give me what I want, Gregory," he said in raspy, creepy voice. I was scared but I don't want to show my true form. " He will never give you what you want, father, " said Evan to my grandfather. " Oh, how do you know? Well, did you know that I was the one who created the ambush on your family, dear little Gregory, or should I say Ivory or Georgia, " said my grandfather and I was shocked.

How did he find out about my real name and my past life name. " Oh, you are wondering, how I found out, huh? Well, I, of course read the books of our family's past. * Evilly laughs * Well, now give me what I want, the rose, now, my dear grandson, " he said in calm voice. But I am not giving up so easily. " Never, never in a million years over my dead body, " I answered in a cold voice.

" No, really, you will give that rose to me. One way or another, I want to restore the pure soul back to life, do you want that, too? " He asked and that question, surprised me. I shook my head no, " No, in the prophecy, there will be more pure souls after the last pure soul kill the source of greed and selfishness. And I see that you are the center of this green and selfishness, and I will NEVER GIVE THE RSOE TO YOU!!! " I shouted and that angered him more. " You will give that rose, no matter what once I get my hands on that rose. I will kill you and the rest of your family!! " He exclaimed. " Vanny, get them, " he ordered Vanny to get us. But I was quicker, I used my telekinesis to stop her and freeze my grandfather. 

Then we ran out of the room, " We need to contact the others, that William is in the base, " said Evan and we agreed as we ran through the halls. We know these hallways than anyone, well just me, Evan, the other members of the base know about halls. We avoided the henchmen of my grandfather and I made sure none of them are following us. Then few of his henchmen caught us, " We need to do something, " said my mom. Then I used my bloodlust side of me, one of my eyes turned red. I looked into the eyes of my grandfather's henchmen then, within one second. I snapped all of their necks with my bloodlust's side's powers. " How did you do that? " asked Eliza as the henchmen of my grandfather fell on the floor, dead. " Well, let's just say that Evan made me into half-bloodlust" I answered, and we walked over the dead bodies.

We ran around the hallways, then we made it to the launching pad. All the rest of our team came back, then my grandfather was behind us. Me and Evan turned that direction where my grandfather was at. " GIVE ME THE ROSE, BOY " he boomed, and I refused. He was so mad, and I summoned the rose. I held it in my hands, " I will never give this to you. All you do is hurt others in your path, " I said, and I turned the rose into a sword.

 All you do is hurt others in your path, " I said, and I turned the rose into a sword

Then I transformed into my true form. All of my sides of me, glowed. But some things transformed, my wings turned into white with blue tips on the ends. My wolf tail got longer, and my eyes turned into one red and one golden amber. " Want to fight me? " I asked with stern look on my face. But my grandfather looked terrified, and he pushed Vanny to fight me. I know that Vanny isn't in control, she was being control by my grandfather for reasons. Vanny was the twin sister of Vanessa the night guard I knew. I took off my jacket and Vanny attacked me first. I dodged as fast as I can. 

She kept attacking me and I kept dodging her attacks. I made sure to dodged them, then she pulled out a dagger. Then she threw it at me, and I managed to dodge in time. Then I kicked her in guts, and she screamed in pain. Then I knocked her out, then there was a dagger coming at me. I use my sword to clank it down and I looked at the direction where it came from. I saw that my grandfather threw it, just like I thought. " Why are you doing this? " I asked with hiss, and he just laughed. " Because you are just like your parents, you never give what I want. The thing I want is immortality, the rose is the only grant me that. Now give me the rose, Ivory!!! " he screeched. 

He tried to grab the sword from me, but I wouldn't let that happened. I use my sword to stop his every move from getting closer to me. But out of nowhere I didn't vision this, he grabbed me by the throat and threw me at the wall, hard. My old wounds which were still healing, started to bleed again. I screamed in pain, and my grandfather was about to take my sword. Then someone head bash him in his side, and the person was, my father, Michael. Evan ran up to me, and I yelped in pain as he lifted me up. My father had a gun at my grandfather's head. " Stay away from my family, father, " said my father, and he was about to pull the trigger.

Then more of my grandfather's henchmen came and I knew what to do. " Everyone closes your eyes and don't look " I said in mind speak. Everyone got the message in their minds, they all except the henchmen of my grandfather and my grandfather, closed their eyes. I used my bloodlust side of me, then, I used my mind control to snap all of the necks of my grandfather's henchmen. They fell dead on the floor and now we need to deal with my grandfather now.