Chapter 13 : Under control ( Smut )

Before you read this, I got some things to say. If you are reading this Claire, so don't you dare lecture me about this. I know I have problems, don't you dare read this Claire, and those of you who don't like smut. I suggest don't read this chapter, if you really feel uncomfortable. Just read the next chapter or the safe part if the next chapter is out. Plus this the second time I wrote smut, so this might end up bad, so yea. 

Gregory's POV :

He teleported us back to the bedroom and he let go of me. Then he grabbed something from his nightstand while I just stood there. He walked towards me and I looked up at him. Then I saw he was holding a collar with leash attach to the collar. I looked back at Evan and he smirked at me. I wish I could move, but I can't I was back under Evan's control. He put the collar on my neck. Then he let me move and I tried to get away. But he pulled the leash and I yanked towards him.

" Now, now, Darling~ I won't hurt you. I just think you need punishment~ " he said with lust in his eyes. Then he yanked the leash and I fell into his arms. He put his hand on the back of my neck, then other, he wrapped his arm around my waist. He pulled me closer to him, and I looked at his eyes. They were still glowing red, then I fell for his control again. This time I let him control me, and then he kissed me. I kissed back and I did because I wanted to. Evan broke the kiss and he smirked at me.

" Look like someone is impatient, " said Evan and I looked away from his gaze. I wasn't full under his control, but when I am fully under his control, both of my eyes turned red. Then Evan pushed me on the bed and tied the leash on the bedpost. So I will not get out and Evan pinned me on the bed. Then he started to kiss my neck to find some sensitive spots and I couldn't control myself right now. Then I started to moaned a bit and I think that turned Evan on. Then he started to bite and suck on my neck until I accidentally moan so loud. I think the others will hear and I was so deep in thought. I use my telekinesis to locked the door of the room.

Then Evan roughly kissed me and I kissed back. He licked my bottom lip for entry and I let him in. He put his tongue into my mouth and he explored it. I knew he was dominant and I let him. Then he broke the kiss, next he took off my jacket and my dress, then tossed them on the floor. I still was wearing the bandages because are not fully healed, yet. Evan bit into my collarbone, " AHH~ E-Evan " I moaned and he bit harder into my skin.

He took off the rest of my clothes and his clothes too. Then he took something from the nightstand and grabbed both of my wrists. Then he tied them together and above my head. Then he started to tease me and I moaned so loud. I think my older brothers and Vince are so going to beat Evan up.

3rd POV :

Vince : " I am so going to beat Evan Up " but his lover, Vincent, ( Yes, Vincent Afton, William Afton's twin brother ) was holding him back.

Vincent : " Honey, please let them be " as he tried to hold back his lover.

Meanwhile Eliza and Susie were trying to hold Mike and Evory back. 
Eliza : " Guys, it's not worth it " but nothing work. Then Silver come knocked all three of them. " Thank Silver, we own you, " said Vincent as carried Vince out of the hallway.

Meanwhile...

Then Evan aligned his cock to Gregory's hole and started with a slow pace. Gregory moaned so loud and that was music to Evan's ears. " AHHH~ EVAN~MGH " Gregory moaned while arching his back. " That's not my name~ " Evan purred as he thrust into Gregory. " MASTER~ p-please, mgh~ " Gregory moaned and Evan kept on slamming into Gregory.  Then Evan hit Gregory's g-spot " AHHHH~ " he moaned.

( Safe part )

Then Gregory cum and so did Evan. Evan untied Gregory's wrist and unattached the leash from the bedpost. " Are you going to take off the collar? " Gregory asked to Evan. Evan just kissed his forehead and carried Gregory to the bathroom. They bathed in the bathtub, " I think the collar look cute on you, " said Evan as cleaned Gregory's tail. Gregory blushed, and Evan just laughed. Then Evan helped Gregory get changed, Gregory just wore a nightgown.

The maids cleaned the bed while Evan and Gregory were in the bathroom

The maids cleaned the bed while Evan and Gregory were in the bathroom. " Your wounds need more time to heal, though, " said Evan as he finished changing Gregory's bandages and he changed into his clothes. Gregory got off the counter but almost fell onto the floor. " This is your fault, " Gregory growled at Evan. As Evan picked him up and Evan chuckled. " Okay, but you ask to go harder, my little wolf, " said Evan, and Gregory blushed harder at the new nickname. " I hate you, " he growled softly. " I love you too, darling, " said Evan as he kissed Gregory's forehead. Gregory had falling asleep in Evan's arms and Evan left the bath with Gregory in his arms. He set Gregory down on the bed, carefully but, Gregory whimpered a bit in pain. " It's okay, I'm here, " said Evan as lay beside Gregory. He put Gregory on top of him and Gregory's head was on his chest.

" Now Darling, you need some rest. I will wake you up, later. "