Chapter 5 : The nightmare

Gregory's POV :

Then I heard gunshots coming from everywhere. People shot and killed, then there was fire everywhere. People were dying no one can be saved, my family was tying to protect the other people from the other mafias and criminal who wanted my family dead. But my family fought back. They got injured, I wished I could help, I wished I could stop this and I wished I could get out of this nightmare. I screamed to make the nightmare stop, but keep on and on, repeating, over and over.

I wanted this nightmare go away but it's doesn't. I watched as my family was killed, and was burned to death. " MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE, STOP. HAVE I SUFFERED ENOUGH? " I cried my heart out. I was chained and I was alone, being tortured by own nightmare. I begged this nightmare to be over. But it hurt me so bad, I was always carrying this f*cking burden of a nightmare. I just wish this was over. But no, I was struck watching my family dying before my eyes. I cried to be free of this tortured.

" MAKE IT STOP, " I cried more and the fire around my family surrounded me. " NO, NO, NO, please stop, I am done with this nightmare, " I begged my mind to stop. But the fire was already around me and there was a gun at my head. No, no, no, no, this can't be happening. The gun was about to shot me, then the floor broke beneath me. I screamed for help, as I fell through the floor. I fell in the water, I was screaming for help. But no one came, I wanted this nightmare to be over now. But I can't control it, and my screams were muffled by the water as I sank deeper into water.

I was drowning, and the image of the death of my family haunted me. As I fell into the water, and no one came to my help. The burden of the nightmare always will haunted me, I want this nightmare just to be over, for once. I sank deeper and deeper into the water. I heard voices.

" Gregory, wake up "

" Gregory, please wake up "

" GEORGIA, WAKE THE F*CK UP "

" IVORY, WAKE UP PLEASE, DARLING"

Then I jolted awake, I was panting and I was sweating. I saw Evan, Vince, my uncles and my aunt, they were worried. Evan hugged me, tight. I realized it was late afternoon, and I was crying in my sleep. I hugged him back, " It appears that his nightmare are getting worse by the weeks. I do not know how long this will go on for, " said the mind reader of the mafia. The mind reader was right, and I don't know how long this will go for. 

" So, no cure again. His passight is getting strong by the minute, " said Evan, and I buried my head into his chest as he held me me in his arms. " Yes, there is one person who can help him with his passight. But we don't know if his mother is still alive, " said the mind reader. Then they left the room except Evan. There are different magical people in this mafia, like me, Evan, Vince, my uncles, aunt and more. 

" I'm sorry, I worried you and the others, " I said to Evan as I looked up at him. He kissed my forehead, " It's okay, darling. But your nightmares at are getting worse, than before. We don't know if your mother is even alive. But if she is, then that means, she can help you with your powers, " he said to me, he was right. But I gave Henry and Charlie a month to prove to me, if my family is truly alive. I guess, I really don't know.

We stay in the same position, and the memory of the nightmare I had. It's haunted me, I wish this will stop. Then I heard something coming outside with my wolf ears. " Gregory, is everything okay, darling? " he asked to me, and I looked back at him. " Oh I thought I heard something outside, " I answered to him. " It's probably your imagination, darling, " he said, and I just nuzzled my head into his neck. He stroked my hair and I just purred a bit. He started to hum a song to soothed me.

???'s POV :

" You almost got us caught, Evory, " I said to my older brother. " I'm sorry, Mike, " he said to me, and I just crossed my arms. If he wasn't a fox hybrid, I will beat him up but no, my older sister will scold me. " We need to go, before they know we are here, Evory, " I said to Evory. We jumped off the balcony, ant race all the way home.

When we got there, we went to dad's office. We knocked on door, " Come in. " We came in, " So, Mike and Evory, what did you found out? " asked dad to us, as we entered the room. " Gregory has passight like mom, " I answered to him, and he was took in back. " Hmm, I see. But how strong is it? " he asked the another question.

" Well, Gregory is suffering from it. We heard that, his passight is getting stronger by the minute. We also heard that, * sigh* he has nightmare about something because his passight power, dad " I explained to him, and dad was shocked a bit. " We need to find out, how Gregory's passight is? So I am coming with you, tomorrow, " dad said and we were shocked. " WHAT !!!! "

Gregory's POV :

" So, what was your nightmare about? " Evan asked to me and it was terrifying. " Well, the death of my family and the lake accident, " I answered softly and Evan was silent. " It's okay darling. That was all in the past, I know how to lose your own family. Your father was my half-brother and Michael, he was killed back then. But I don't know why me and Elizabeth only survived our nearly death experiences. I don't know what my sister is doing right now. She said she wanted to be a journalist for people around the world. But I inherited what my parents had, I was the new Mafia leader. Even if my father was murder, he wasn't always like that. He was control by something. But now I have you as my fiance, " he explained to  and I looked back at him.

He smiled, " I'm glad, I met you too, Evan, " I said as I smiled at him. " Oh c'mere, " he said, and he kissed me on the lips. I kissed back, and my tail was wagging. He broke the kiss, " Your tail is wagging, " he said with smirk. I was wagging my tail, and let go of Evan. I covered my face with my hands. He just laughed, and took my wrists. " Darling, come on. I was just joking around, " He said and I cuddled him. And he cuddled me back, I just hope that nightmare doesn't repeat in my mind when I am sleeping.