Chapter 16 : Stress

Evan's POV :

I had to calm down Gregory. He cried for few hours after the meet with his fathers. I sang him the song, Isabella's lullaby. Then he calm down and he fell asleep, I didn't want him or the baby to get stressed any longer than that. I saw Gregory's family came into the room, " How is Gregory? " asked Evory. " He just fell asleep from the stress and crying, though. I managed to calm him down, also, " I said to them Then I remembered about Gregory's passight problem. " Lily, can I ask you something? In private, don't worry Gregory, he's asleep, " I said to her. The others left the room, " What do you need to talk about? " asked Lily as she looked around the room.

" It's about one of Gregory's abilities, passight. Gregory have been having nightmares about the ambush even if he wasn't even there. And other things like the lake accident. His passight is getting worse by minute. I need your help him control it, please, " I begged to Gregory's mom. She paused, " He has passight, " she said as looked at my direction. I nodded, " I can help with that, when he well rested " she said then left the room. I guess I wait until Gregory wake up.

Michael's POV :

" THIS IS BULLSHIT " I shouted as I slam my fists on the table. I was rethinking what my own daughter said. She hates us, now because what the decision me and Noah made. At first I didn't regretted that choice, but now hearing the words of our daughter. It made me think what I was doing wrong, I was hurting people to find my missing daughter. " What if she's right, Mike? The things we been doing has been hurting people. We even hurt our own family in the progress, especially Geo- I am Gregory. She is getting married to your half-brother and she's pregnant with his child. We need rethink everything we done, why do we this for? " asked Noah.

His speech made me realized what we been doing. Gregory is right, we really heartless monsters. " I think this is what my father meant, " I said to Noah. He was shocked, I remembered that my father said that history will repeat itself before he died in that fire. " No, that means we let history repeat itself, " gasped Noah. We need to apologize to them, but then one of my messenger came. " Sir, this is a message from your father, " said the messenger.

Gregory's POV :

I woke up in Evan's arms, " Your awake, darling~ " he said in soft voice. I sat up and put my head on his shoulder. " You were really stress lately, Gregory. You need to rest for few days. Ever since the accident month ago, you been stress. I don't you to stress out so much. After what happened, I want protect you and the baby. I will stay by your side for a while until then we figure out what is going on with Michael and Noah, " said Evan about my fathers. He is right, I rally need to rest. " Okay, I have to agreed with you, I guess, " I said to Evan. He kissed me on the forehead.

Evan had to leave for a bit so I will be watch by my older siblings. I was reading a book on the table. Then after he left the room, my older siblings cam into the room. " So, when is the wedding? " asked Eliza with grinned while my older brothers were mad. " Within a year, " I answered and my older siblings were in shocked. " I said that as a joke. Wait, you are really getting married to Evan, " said Eliza with shocked tone. I nodded, they were in more shocked.

" When did he purposed to you? " asked Mike, I sighed. " Well, like 6 months ago. Somewhere around there, " I answered as I continued reading the book. " You have some explaining to do, " said Evory. " I know, " I said with smirk on my face. " Then tell us now, " said all of my older siblings. Then I put the book down on the table, and turned on head their direction. " Well, it all started after the lake accident...." I begin.

"...And that's how he purposed to me, " I finished explaining. " So, you are marked by that Bloodlust Evan, " said Evory and I nodded as I continued reading the book. " That's a lot we missed out on, we even missing the day of you stopping 40 criminals in 50 seconds, " said Eliza and I nodded again. " You are terrifying as hell, " said Evory with sacred tone. " I know, let just said that, I am well trained. I am one of the best members here, besides Evan, " I said to them.

Then Evan came back, and my older siblings the room. " What happened with them? " he asked, then he realized. " Did you tell them about when you killed 40 criminals in 50 seconds thing ? " he asked and I hummed in response. " This is why I love you, because of your personality and your darkside, " he said with a bit of sacred tone in his voice. Then I continued reading the book, and Evan looked at what I was reading. " Your family's past, eh, " he said and I nodded.

I finally reading the book, books help me calm down my stress. I put the book down, then our messenger came through our door. I stood up, Evan looked at the messenger direction. " You have message from your fathers, Gregory and even you, Master, " said messenger. " Tell us, what is my fathers' message? " I asked in serious tone. " Well, they said to give this to you, " said the messenger, and I took the letter. " Same go to you, Master, " said the messenger as Evan took the letter. Then the messenger left the room, and I opened my letter first. I read it and I drop the letter. Evan looked at my direction, and took the letter off the floor. Then read it aloud....