Chapter 17 : The letters

Gregory's POV :

Evan read the letter on the floor aloud:

Dear Gregory,

We need you to hide because your grandfather is alive,
he knows you are pure soul and I want you and your team to go
into hiding. Please listen to me for once, he want you, he knows you 
are immortal. He also knows that you can bring people from the dead,
he wants your power. I'm sorry for the things me and your other father,

we will hold him off. Just please go into hiding, 

Love by your father, 

~ Michael Afton

I just lost the fathers who were criminals at first. But I am not like them who go into hiding. " We need to alert the others about my grandfather, " I said to Evan with fear in my voice. He nodded, we left the room. Then I realized Evan hasn't opened his letter, " You hasn't read your letter, " I said to Evan as we quickly walked the hallways. Then we stopped and he took my hand, then took me to the meeting room. There was no one there, Evan opened the letter he got from his father, my grandfather. He read it and looked at my direction, " He is coming for you. But he doesn't know about the pure soul's curse, though, " he said to me.

The pure soul's curse is if someone wants the pure soul's powers. They will try to take the rose from them but instead of giving powers. They will be cursed instead of getting gifts. The curse is when the person try to get the rose, they will be curse by living in their own fears and dying slowly inside. 

" If my grandfather wants my powers, he will get cursed. There is no cure or way to break the curse, " I said and Evan was silent. " We need to help my fathers even if they were bad. We need to help them no matter what. I know I don't meant those words, but I wanted to talk some sense into them. But we need to help the Ever hybrids, I don't want to lose my own fathers. But there will be a lot of convincing to do, " I said to Evan and Evan nodded. " No need to explained to us, we already heard everything, " said my mom's voice, we turned our heads. Then we saw the others " How long were all of you standing for? " I asked with confused voice. " Long enough, we heard everything. We want to the help Michael and Noah's team to fight off William, " said aunt Silver and the others agreed.

I guess we have team after all. 

" We need a plan to stop William Afton " said my older sister Eliza to the rest of the team. They nodded in agreement. " But how? We don't what William is capable, though. We don't what he can do, " said Jeremy. But me and Evan knew what my grandfather is capable of. I saw it, I remembered when Vanny managed to kidnapped me when I was 10 years old. I was trapped in Pizzaplex once, she managed to captured me and my grandfather wanted to know if I knew anything about my father. I said no, but he didn't believe so he used a lie detector. Then he still didn't believe. Then he tortured me, and Evan came to saved in time before anything else happened.

" IVORY, " Evan shouted, and I knocked out of my trance. " Sorry, I think zone out. I need some air, " I said as I left the meeting room. The thought of the day I was kidnapped by Vanny still haunted me. But the ambush nightmare is worse than the kidnapping. I needed to think and I need some fresh air. Then I went to front foyer and I opened the door to the front of the base. The front of the base look like mansion with trees in front it. But it's just illusion. Then Evan was calling me and I turned around. " Are you okay, darling? " he asked, and then I realized I was crying. I wiped the tears, " I'm fine just flashbacks about my grandfather, " I said to Evan. He pulled me close to him. " Let go back inside, " said Evan and I nodded.

The meeting was over already by the time we came back. " We have zero plans or plan, " said Mike to us. " Gregory, you look overwhelmed. You need rest and time off, " said mom, but I wanted to protest. But Eva stopped me and we left the room. We went into the secret room, and I need to relax about the letter and stuff.

I looked back at Evan, his eyes were glowing red again. " You need blood, again, " I asked to him and he slowly nod with cold expression. He walked to me and I didn't move or flinch. " Look like you don't flinch anymore. Well, * laugh * you know what I need, do you, darling~ " he purred. My ears went straight up. I was trying keep my guard up, and then he took my wrist. He had his hand on my waist, he chuckled. He bent down his head close to my neck, " Don't worry, darling. It will hurt for a moment or two, " he said. I felt his fiery breath on my neck and then I felt a sharp pain in my neck.

He bite really hard into my skin, he used his fangs . His fangs went deep into my skin and blood trickled down my neck. I shut my eyes tight, ignoring the pain but it still hurt. I felt the blood from my neck suck away, it just hurts a bit now. Then he licked the blood off my neck and wiped his mouth. He let me go and I clutched my neck with my hand, " Did id hurt? " he asked with concern in his tone. I nodded, and he took my hand off the bite mark. He healed it instant, he smiled and he pulled me into embrace.

" Don't worry, we will help Michael and Noah, I promise, my darling wolf " he promised and my tail started to wag, I smiled. I hope we can help them, they are fathers after all.