Chapter 7 : Safe

Gregory's POV :

We made it to the entrance and everyone came back unharmed. I had the secret plan I stole from the Ever hybrids. " I still have the plan, whatever they were planning. The plan won't work anymore because we need to destroy this plan, " I said to everyone. They nodded and I was about to the destroy the plan the Ever hybrids were planning. " But first, we need to find out what are they planning first, " said my aunt Silver. I agreed with her, we all went to the meeting room. 

We went to the meeting room and I opened the folder. I found it was a plan to get rid of all the mafia including ours. They were trying to find the leaders' daughter and they think their daughter was hiding in one of the mafias. " This whole time they were trying to get rid of all the mafias including ours and to find their missing daughter. What kind of leaders will think that? " asked uncle Cass. We all looked at him, " Umm, the Ever Hybrids' leaders, " I answered in sarcastic voice. He was embarrassed and we laughed at him. " Silver, your taking their side!!! " he shrieked and we laughed harder.

After we laughed, we need to find out who was the daughter of the three leaders of Ever Hybrids. Then we could convince her to go back to them and Ever Hybrids won't have to hurt anyone. But the main problem is what she look likes or sounds like. We don't know about the leaders, it said that Ever Hybrids were once good people before their daughter went missing.

" How about we rest and worried about this tomorrow? " asked/said aunt Silver and we agreed. Me and Evan went back to the room. I went to sit down and read some of the books I got from my old house. I was in middle of reading about the last generation of my family. Then Evan said " Me and older half-brother, your father, we were like two peas in a pod. We used to do so much, together until the bite. He distanced himself from me, but one day he started to talked to me again like old time. But when he got a job at SL, on the fifth night. He was killed and he became immoral due to the scooper. Only me and Elizabeth managed to survived our near-deaths experience, but when we were reunited with Michael. He already stopped our father and Michael inherited the mafia that was left after our parents were dead. So I decided to make my own mafia and help people like he did before he died."

That was true, my father and Evan were close before my father died. I looked back at the book, and plus I was almost done the book. Evan and I read the book together, but it only ended with the death of my family. Also, said that I was the last living Afton. " I guess, nothing. I guess, I was wrong, it said nothing about what happened after the ambush, " I said with tears in my eyes. Then Evan took the book off of my hands and set it down on the table. He took my wrist, pulled up out of the chair and he grabbed my waist. 

" Darling, it's not your fault about their death. You were young and you were just a kid, you know, " he said as he pressed our foreheads together. He was right and I was young when my family was killed in the ambush. But what if Charlie and Henry is right, what if they are alive? I brushed off the thoughts of that, but I did give them a month. I buried my head into his chest and he petted my wolf ears. My mark on my neck not the scar, but mark on my neck glowed. The mark on my neck is from Evan, meaning I am his. He claimed me as his lover, he is bloodlust and that made me a half-bloodlust.

 He claimed me as his lover, he is bloodlust and that made me a half-bloodlust

( This is the mark that Gregory is talking about. I know it's not on the neck but imagine it's on his neck.)

" The mark is glowing a bit, Evan, " I said to him. I felt his gaze on my neck, " That's means your calm and safe, " Evan said to me, and he smiled. He let go of me and I went to looked outside. I opened the balcony door. I went on to the balcony and I heard some talking in the trees like arguing. " Is someone there? " I said to the direction of the talking and arguing. Then I saw a glimpse of three figures, then they disappeared. " Darling, are you okay? " Evan asked as he came outside. I turned around, " Someone is spying us and the base, " I said to Evan and he looked mad and concerned. 

" It's must be the Ever hybrids. They are started on us first, what else did you see, Gregory? " he asked as he grip on my shoulders. " I heard arguing from the trees and I saw three figures. They looked at me for a few seconds then disappeared before I could say anything, " I answered to Evan. He grabbed my hand, and went inside to the room. He closed the balcony door, " But why us first? " he whispered, thinking I can't heard it. But I did because of my wolf side, my ears can hear thing that other hybrids can't. I am the last wolf hybrid and pure soul.

" I don't know either, " I said to Evan.

???'s POV :

" ALL THREE OF YOU ALMOST GOT CAUGHT, " dad shouted at us for almost getting caught. " We first lost the secret plan, then you almost got caught, " dad scolded us. He started to lecture us about not getting caught and we listened to him. Then mom and papa entered the room, " We tried to find them, but we can't. Your younger half-brother is smart and they have someone who is strong than us, " said mom and dad was mad but he stay calm. 

" We need to find her, she was our key to stop all the mafias except for Evan's. When we find her, bring her home, " said dad and we nodded. Everyone left the room, but I stay. " Eliza, I told you to go, " he said to me. " But dad you been stressed out since we found out she is still alive. Georgia is still out there, but we are keeping on eye on that Gregory kid, he might be her. Because he look like except he's trans, we will find Georgia, I promise. You need rest too, " I said as I left the room.

' Please Gregory, are you really our missing sister. Please you have to be her, ' I prayed as I walked down the hallways.