Chapter 11 : The dagger and the note

Gregory's POV :

I ran in my animal form to get home. Then turned back to my hybrid human form. I entered the base and Evan was talking about plans but all them disagreed. " Ohh~ Evan your lover is back~ " said Eliza with grin. Me and Evan blushed at the same time and my older sister laughed. And my older brothers were mad and I started to laugh with my sister. My brothers look like they were about the kill Evan. But the main problem is Evan was immortal too, so he can't be kill so, yea. 

" You two like you are going to kill my fiance, " I said to my older siblings. " If you are planning on that, you can't kill him at all, " I said as I walked off. My older brothers look like they were sacred now. I went to the a secret room to the base. I am the only person who knows about it, and as I was entering it. Evan never knew about this hidden room and I was happy he didn't. The room walls had drawings of my nightmares.

I drew the drawings and I always hung them on the wall of the room. There's was so much drawings, but there was still a space to hang more drawings. They haunted me for so long and I never told Evan that I drew any of my nightmares, then hung them on the walls in the hidden room. I closed the door and I saw the unfinished drawing. I decided to finish it.

After 2 hours of this drawing, I was finished. I looked at it, I saw that my mother was holding a dagger in the drawing. It was the same dagger I pick up at the weapon shop. I took out my dagger, then I looked at the drawing and the dagger. I looked at the drawing, then the dagger, I kept looking at the dagger and drawing. It's look the same dagger this was my mother's dagger, I was holding. But why did she give it up? Then I note fell out of the dagger, landed on the floor. I picked it up. It said it was for me. Then I started to read the note...

Dear my darling daughter, Georgia

If you are reading this, that's means you found the dagger.
I want to know if you are alive or not. We been looking for you

for years, now. And both of your fathers went insane and I don't know

what to do now. Today, we made a last resort plan. I wanted to disagree, but

I couldn't so if you find the plan, destroy it. I couldn't the bear the pain that both of
your fathers are going through. So I am give up this dagger and I hope you find it.
If you did, then I wanted to say I love you with all my heart. I been trying to keep both
of your fathers sane, but I failed. So I need to play along with their plans. I am so so sorry,
Georgia. But the truth is, after the ambush, I wanted to get you back, but if we did. Your
life will be in danger and I was the person who knew you were a pure soul. I had to 
protect you from the ambush, they wanted you, so we gave you up. I never wanted to
give you up, but it was the only chose I had. I always been watching you, without you knowing So please forgive me my sweet darling child.I know you hate me, now, but I never wanted this to happened. I wish I could turn back time, to stop the ambush. But the past is the past, right. I want you to meet me at where the sun set.
I can wait as long as I could live for.

From your loving mother, 
~ Lilium

I was in tears as I finished my mother's note to me. She wasn't evil like my fathers were, she wanted to protect me from them and the ambush. I was pure shocked and tears, I couldn't stop crying non-stop. She was always watching me, I was happy she was there for me, even if she wasn't around. At least I knew the truth about my mother. Maybe I could meet her at the place she was talking about. I know the place she is talking about, it was my favorite place. The place where Evan purposed to me, I go tomorrow. No today, I will do today.

???'s POV :

I waited again for her. Georgia still didn't came and I was thinking to giving up. But no I cannot give up. She is still there, and I felt the cold breeze from the afternoon. I been trying to communicate with her for the last 4 years. But nothing as usual, if she didn't get the dagger that means, - no. I need to keep trying, I had to play along with both of husband for so long. I wanted to stop their plans from destroying all the mafias. We used to help people, not hurt them. 

After the ambush they changed, and I had to raise the rest of our children all by myself. But after they all grown up, they became spies. I never wanted them to be spies because their fathers told them to. I want them to live their own life but they did what their fathers said. I never wanted this to happened. But this is life right.

I was still waiting and waiting. I knew this was Georgia's favorite spot, I saw her came here a few time. I even saw Evan proposed to her, she look happy at least. I knew the truth about her life, but I didn't tell that to any of my family members. I was sacred that she will be hunted down because of me. So I wrote a note to her and put it in my former dagger, and gave it to the weapons shop. I could wait for years to see her again, that's my finally wish. To see my youngest child alive and see how much she grown over the last years.

But I waited for hours for her. But nothing, so I was about to leave this place then. " Mother, is that you? " asked a soft and gentle voice. I turned around, and I saw her again. It was Georgia and she look amazing. " G-Georgia, yes it is me, " I said to her. She walked up to me with someone with her. " Please, don't call me Georgia, it's Gregory now, " she said. " I understand, Gregory. But after all these years, I finally get to see you, " I said with smiled and tears in my eyes.

Gregory had tears in his tears too. I went up to him and hugged him tight. " I am so so sorry, my baby. I never wanted to give you up, but I had to, " I apologized to him. " I forgive you, mom. I read your letter, I love you too, mom. Also, I managed to convince my older siblings to join me to stop our fathers, " he said to as we let go. " I understand, but I want you to destroy it once for all."