Chapter 12 : A little bite

Gregory's POV :

My mom explained to me about last resort plan and how dangerous was it. Me and Evan were in pure shocked when we heard this. " This last resort plan, that my fathers made is dangerous, " I said to her and she nodded. I was terrified what my fathers were about to all the mafias. She also explained after the ambush, they changed and how evil they are. " They will kill anyone in their path. Even if they are trying to find you. I never told them the location where you lived. But now, with all the info they need from your older siblings. They will started attacking all the mafias, I know this is unbelievable. But Evan I want you to protect my daughter from them, they know now that Georgia is a wolf pure soul, " said my mom to Evan. Evan nodded, " We need to go, " said Evan. " We will meet again, right, " I said to mom and she nodded. 

" Before you leave, Gregory. You look beautiful with that dress on, " said mom and I blushed. As me and Evan left.

After the reunion with my mom, I told the others. " So, your mother wanted to protect you from your fathers and the ambush, " said Fritz and I nodded. " I guess, she's on our side, after all. I think we need to return the favor but how? " asked Vince and I had no plan right now. " I can't think of a plan, I need to clear my mind to think, " I said as I left the meeting room. I was thinking about my reunion with my mom as I walked through the halls. But little did I know that someone was following me.

I went to my secret room and I looked around if someone was looking. I saw no one, that was good. I entered the room and I closed the door. Then I turned around and I saw Evan was in the room. " E-Evan, hi, how did you- " " I followed you, darling. Why did you hid this room from me, Darling~ " he cut me off with his question. He lifted up my chin, and I was sacred by him. I whimpered a bit as he let go of my chin. " So this room, is full with all of your drawings, huh? " he said with a bit lust in his tone. I nodded and he looked at them, he traced his hand on my drawings. I heard his clanking of his shoes as he walked and looked at my drawings.

" Why did you kept this room from me, darling~" he purred as turned back towards me. I was blushing so hard, ' Oh Evory, Mike please help me, ' I thought to myself. I looked at his red glowing eyes, that's means that bad. I back away from Evan as he walked towards me. ' I am in so much trouble now. He's on his bloodlust side, oh gosh. Help me, life, ' I thought as I back up to the wall. Then I hit the wall with my back and I turned my head, then I realized I hit the wall. I gulped as he pinned me against the wall. I saw the bloodlust side of him took over.

I whimpered, I was trapped by Evan. I looked at the ground and I can't look into his eyes. When Bloodlust's eyes are glowing red that's means they can control their lover. Then manipulate them and forced them to do things against their own will. I looked at the ground, avoiding Evan's eyes. I closed my eyes because he started to lifted up my chin. " You think you can avoid my gaze, huh. I know how to get your eyes to open, darling~ " he whispered into my ear. Then he started to touch my tail and I kept my eyes shut. Then he started to stroke my tail, then I opened my eyes. Then I realized that I opened my eyes, and I looked into his red glowing eyes.

" * Chuckles * You think you can really avoid my eyes, darling~. Not anymore, now your under my control, Gregory~ " he purred my name, I tried to resist but I couldn't. I fell for his control, then I felt dazed. He chuckles a bit, and he lifted my chin. I felt his hot, fiery breath on my skin. I break free from his control but I can't. You can't break free from Bloodlust's control, once the bloodlust control their lover, it's impossible to break free from the control of them.

Then I felt him biting my neck, but I couldn't react. I just let him take my blood, and I felt the blood trickled down my neck. His fangs sank deeper into my skin, more blood came out of my neck. My mark on my neck was glowing due to the pain I was in. But I can't react because I was under Evan's control. I was still dazed and I can't react. Then he licked the blood from my neck that was trickling down my neck. He wiped the blood from his mouth and let go of me. I felt  dizzy and I touched my temple. I fell forward into Evan's arms and he picked me up bridal style.

He teleported us to our bedroom and I was too tired to get out of Evan's grip. He took too much blood, I guess. I felt pain in my neck and it's hurt so much. Evan lay on the bed and I looked away from him. His eyes were still glowing red and I didn't want to face him. I felt his stared on me as he walked around the room. I closed my eyes to avoid his eyes and I got up from the bed with pain in my neck. I glared at Evan for quick sec and then teleported back to the secret room.

This time I locked the door and made sure no one was looking. I went on the table in the middle of the room. I was about to draw another of my nightmares. Then I felt a presence in the room and I went into defense mode. I took out my gun and I aim at the intruder. Then I saw it was Evan, he followed me again. But his eyes were still glowing red and I quickly looked away. But I still had the gun pointing at him. Evan walked towards me and I closed my eyes to avoid his gaze. Then the gun was ripped out of my grip and I felt Evan took my wrist. He wrapped one arm around my waist and the other on the back of my neck. " So, you think you can get away from me, darling~. I will make sure you don't walk tomorrow~ " he purred with lust in voice.