Epilogue: Wedding

Few weeks later...

It's finally Evan and Gregory's wedding. But Gregory was really stressed the most, while his sisters were trying to calm him down. " You need to calm down, Ivory. You been through so much with Evan, plus you are pregnant with his child, please calm down, " said Violet, his twin sister from his past life when he was Ivory. " You're Violet and Eliza, can help me put on the dress on? " he asked for help. Gregory's hair gotten longer in the last couple of weeks, and Eliza started to fix his hair.

 Gregory's hair gotten longer in the last couple of weeks, and Eliza started to fix his hair

After Gregory got all of his make-up and everything else, he was ready

After Gregory got all of his make-up and everything else, he was ready. " Maybe you should change your name and you look beautiful, " said Eliza and he disagree about changing his name. " I may be an intersex girl and trans. But I am not changing my name, but I guess, I use Ivory for now, " Gregory said and they nodded.

Meanwhile with the boys...

 Evan was already ready for the wedding. But his half-brother, Michael was giving him the death glare. " You better not screw anything up, " said Michael. But Michael was the only who still didn't approve of Evan and Gregory's marriage. " I will never screw anything up, Mikey. I love Gregory, no one else, " Evan said to his half-brother. Michael looked away from his little half-brother. " Is the preparation are set? " Evan asked to Vince and Vince nodded.

Then everyone sat in the seats and Evan was at the front, waiting for his lover. Then the music was playing in the background. Then Gregory entered the place, everyone turned to his direction. " Gregory looks stunning, " whispered Mike to Evan and Evan nodded. Gregory walked down the aisle while the music played. 

Gregory went beside Evan, and they faced the pastor. " Today, we are here on this day to honor these two lovers. Who are getting together and unite their family into one, so may I continue? " Pastor asked and we nodded. " So, Evan Norman Afton do you take Ivory as your wife? " " Yes, I do." The pastor faced Gregory, " Ivory Gregory Georgia Evan Rose-Afton, do you take Evan as your husband? " Yes, of course. " Then the pastor said, " say your vows. " Evan went first, " I vowed to love you till the end of time. No matter what, pain or suffering, hate or fighting. I vowed to love you no matter what. " Then Gregory went last, " I vowed to also to love you till the end of time. Also, die in your arms, to my last breath and to my grave. "

" Now, the rings please, " said the Pastor. They took the rings from Michael, and they put them on each other's hand. " I pronounced you Husband and Wife; you may kiss the bride. " Evan and Gregory kissed under the sunset.

This is the best day of their lives !

A/n : I finished this story at last. Also, I wanted to do some shoutouts to iatewilbursoot and YuKi_Darling09 for their support on this book. Also, I wanted to shoutout also, my classmate and friend at school, Claire. Thank you for over 290 views on this story.  So, I will start the new story as soon as I can. Bye my constellation crew.

~ Silverelle Emily~

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca Bloodlust's Fiance ( Evan x Gregory fnaf fanfic ) Hybrid/Alive au 🎉