Chapter 8 : The secret plan info

Gregory's POV :

It was already nighttime, but I can't sleep. Because I have insomnia, some thing with Evan. He also has insomnia but mine is worse than his. I was looking at the window while I was singing the song, that my parents left me with. I was humming the tune of Tell me father, and keep me calm. Evan was on the bed reading a book, and trying to convince to go to bed. " Darling, you need to rest, some of your wounds from a few weeks ago isn't healed, yet, " he said as he looked up at me. I turned around to face him, " I can't rest, I am just so stressed from what happened, today, " I said with worried on my face. He put the book down on nightstand and got from the bed.

I turned back to the window and I was rubbing my left arm. I knew Evan was behind me, he grabbed my hand and spun me around. He had his arm around my waist, I rest my head on his shoulder. " I told you need sleep and please you need to calm down. You will stress yourself more and more, just please rest for me, " he begged me, and I agreed. He smiled and we went into bed. We cuddled in bed and Evan sang the song, he love to sing. I fall asleep....

I was in my mindscape and everything was peaceful. Then I just remembered Charlie coming over tomorrow with info. I sighed as I walked through the meadow. I started to hum Evan's song, Isabella's lullaby as I walked through the meadow. I was walked down the path, and then the grass floor disappeared. 

I looked at my wrists, they had chains. " No, non, no, no, not again, not again, " I mumbled to myself. I looked back up and I saw my parents' base is on fire. " No, no, no, no, " I said I tried to go up to it. I realized I was chained up and there was no way out. I banged on the glass, I was telling them to get out of there. My family was fighting off all of the other mafias and criminals.

I told them to go but the fire spread everywhere in the base. Nothing worked and I watched them down in the fire. I was useless, weak and pathetic. I couldn't even saved them and then the floor started to collapsed from beneath. I fell in the lake, and I was drowning. I sank deeper and deeper into the water. Then I heard the voices.....

I jolted awake, I was sweating. Evan was stroking my hair and tried to soothed me. " It's getting worse, we need to find out why is this happening to you? " Evan mumbled, thinking I can't heard. " Y-you know, I could heard though. It's morning, right, " I said and he nodded.

We got out of bed and I looked at the window. " Well, we managed to fix your binder, so you can wear it. But your wounds on your chest and back are not heal yet. So that's means- " " I can't wear it and it will hurt me. Charlie coming over " I cut him off and he nodded. I went to the bathroom to change my clothes. I locked the door and changed my clothes.

I chose to wear white crop top, a black jacket and pair of blue shorts. I left the bathroom and I saw Evan was blushing. " You look beautiful, darling, " he said as he covered his face with the book he was reading. I chuckled a bit, " Come on, we need to eat breakfast, " I said to Evan and he put the book on the nightstand. We left our room.

After breakfast, I was study the plan from the Ever Hybrids. They are some crazy psychos who wanted to find their daughter by destroying all the mafias. Their are that sick, I think they need help ( Author : Hey that's my line ). I just shrugged at the thought though. This plan was dangerous, it involved a lot of bombs, killing, fires and other stuff I can't explain. They are this sick, they are that desperate to find their daughter. Then I saw something, it said " This plain is our last resort to finding out Daughter. "

I think this is a back-up plan, and maybe their original plan is in motion. This is bad as bad I could think of. I got up the chair and I went to find Evan. Then when I found him, he was already talking to Charlie, who was already here. " Hey guys, so Charlie, what's the info you got on my family? " I asked with shy tone. " Well, they are still alive and they are in hiding for now, " she answered to me and I was happy. " Thank you for the info, Charlie, " I said to her and she nodded. Then she left the base, Evan turned to me, " So what did you find about the plan that, Ever Hybrids were planning? " he asked. I took a deep breath and started to explained to him...

He was shocked about my findings, " This is bad as F*ck. If their original plan is in motion, that's means this is the their last resort plan. And that means, they are already watching us, " he said with concern in his voice. " We need to find their spies and capture them. We need their info about this plan but for now. We need to be very careful about this, " he said and we were about to go to the meeting room but we heard something...

Eliza's POV :

They found out about the original plan and the secret plan. This is not good, I need to go back to base. To tell dad about this, they already know. But when I was about to leave, and I tripped on the floor. My siblings looked at me, they came to help me. But the guards came into the room. " Oh no, " said Mike and we saw one of the leaders of the mafia. It was Georgia, we could see her fully. She look like a male but we could tell it was her. " It's her, " whispered Evory and Georgia looked mad and angry. " Who the hell are you? " she asked with stern tone. " Georgia, it's us, your older siblings, " I answered and she was shocked. " No, that's not possible. They died in a fire. "