Chapter 1 : Rest

The photo is their room they share.

A few weeks later...

Gregory's POV :

I woke up a few days ago from my coma. I had a lot of wounds on my chest and my wings. I was forced to stay in bed, for a few more days. " Argh, I hate this, " I said, and Evan was just petting my wolf ears. " I know, darling but you need to rest. Your aunt told you that, also your binder is tore. You need to wear bandages until you are healed, " Evan said as he petted my head. My chest, my back and my right arm was wrapped in bandages and also my right wing. Evan told me they did surgery on my right wing, because it was badly wounded. 

" Don't you have work, Evan, " I said, and I looked up at his red eyes. " There is no work to do today, darling. But I want you to rest, " he said and I lay my head down on his chest. My body is still in pain from a few weeks ago, maybe I should do what they ask, just rest. But if I closed my eyes, I will have those visions and nightmares again. About who were my parents and my siblings, and I saw there was fire and bullets everywhere. But the only time, I don't get them is when Evan is around. Evan is a mafia leader and I am his fiance.

I really don't know much about who was my family. All I knew they were good people and help people around the world. But I am different from all the other hybrids, I am the last wolf pure soul. Wolf pure soul were pretty rare especially the omega ones. But I am not omega, I was just born as a intersex girl. I was born as a girl but when I was 5, then I started to turned into boy. But then I was 9 years, I stopped turned into a boy. But I still had female parts of me.

" I hate being in bed. I was just getting some books from my old house, " I admitted to Evan. " You finally admitted, why did you go there, Georgia? " he asked and he said my deadname. " Look, I'm sorry. I just wanted to know who were my parents or siblings, Ev. I am sorry for making you worry, " I cried, and I buried my in his chest. He petted my head, and I hated being in bed. He soothed me, by singing the song my parents left me.

~ Fate's, the maze ~

~ It's so tide, and I can not get out ~

~ Late, too late ~

~ Lament shouts will not clear up my doubts ~

~ Why tell me, father ~

~ Did you leave me alone? ~

~ Why did I have to survive~ 

~ In the cruel world on my own ~

~ Why tell me, father ~

~ Did I lose who I am ? ~ 

~ My life from incident is goin' like in frames ~

I felt a lot better, I was happy that I have Evan as my lover and fiance. Either we are both immortal, he survived the bite and I survived, well, Vanny's clutches. I been far worse then that, I almost drowned in a lake once. Me and Vince were playing by the deck, then I fell into the water. I still remembered that day and now I am the fiance of Mafia leader. " When will I be allowed to leave this bed? " I asked angrily. " Not until you are healed, darling, " answered Evan to me. I was not happy at all. But I needed to rest until then. I will do what my aunt and Evan said. I need to rest, but Evan was petting my head because I am a wolf hybrid. But being the only last pure soul wolf is worse. I forced to hide myself from people and I sort of hate it but then again I am shy.

" I wish I didn't get hurt, " I said softly, " And I wish you didn't sneak out, Georgia, " said Evan, and saying my deadname again. He love calling me by my deadname. But mostly he called me by my code name because of the mafia. My code name is Ivory, which is my past life name. I remember my past life, that was 500 years ago. I protected my twin sister from my past life. I need to pushed that aside.

" Well, your aunt, uncle and Vince is still worried about you. But we need you to rest, you are our best member of this mafia. And please rest, I know you hate the visions and nightmares. But please rest for once, I understand you have insomnia, well I do too have insomnia. Just please rest, " he said, he was right, I was tired. But I can't fall asleep the nightmares. But I did fall asleep anyway, but at least I don't have nightmares tonight.

Evan's POV :

Finally, he fall asleep at last. It's nearly impossible to get Gregory to sleep and it's hard for him. He started to have these nightmares and visions since he saw a picture of his family for the first time. I stroked his hair and his wolf ears, also he looked peacefully this time. I was happy to see my love asleep and healing. Then the door opened, and I turned my head to the direction of the door. I saw it was Vince and Silverelle, " How is he? " asked Vince. " He is asleep, now. It took me a while to get him to sleep, " I answered to them and they nodded. " So where is Cassidy? " I asked to them about my best friend.

" Oh he is training the others, and did you get Gregory to tell us the truth why he went to the old house? " asked Silver, Silver is short for her name. " Well, he wanted to get some of the books from the old house. And he did get them, they are on the table. But for now, I just want Gregory is rest, Silver. He's been through a lot, since he was child, " I said to them. They nodded and left the room.

I kissed Gregory's forehead, " Sweet dreams, darling~ "