Chapter 20: The end of being alone

Gregory's POV:

We turned to my father and my grandfather. My father had a gun pointing at my grandfather's head. " You can't kill me, I am immortal. Once I get my hands on your son's sword. I will be the most powerful killer in whole world, " said my grandfather and kicked my father. Then my grandfather tried to grab my sword from me. But Evan blocked him from hurting me and taking the sword away from me. " I will not let you hurt the person that I love, father, " said Evan to my grandfather and my grandfather smirked. Then kicked Evan out of the way, and I backwards as he came closer to me. I fell on the floor and my sword was right beside me. I was about to take it, then my grandfather took it from my grasps.

" Finally, I have the one thing that will make me the most powerful person in the world, " he said with joy in his tone of his voice. Then my sword turned purple, and the curse of the rose was consuming him. " What happening? " he asked in pain and the sword was killing him. His arms started to glow purple and then his whole body. He was being electrocuted by the sword, and then he was teleported to the realm of unreturned. 

I took the sword, then turned it back to the rose necklace and put it on my neck. I tried to get up, but I was injured again. Evan picked me up, and then I saw something out. I looked at Evan, and he nodded. I teleported us outside of the base and saw there were wolves coming here. I saw they all transform; they were wolf hybrids pure souls. " It looks like the pure souls were dead after all, they were curse, " said mom and one of them I recognized. It was Violet, my past life twin sister. She came up to me, " Ivory, you did it, you saved us. We were all trap in the realm of unreturned, and you reincarnated as Georgia or should I say Gregory. You changed, and we are here to restore the missing piece of this world, " said Violet and she hugged me, I hugged her back. Then I cried, cried tears of joy and we let go she went with the others.

I was happy, first time in years after many years of pain and suffering I was through. Now it came to end, but I was in a lot of pain. Then I wanted to turn back to my hybrid form, but I couldn't. Then I realized that I would stay in my true form forever, I guess. But I collapsed due to all the wounds and injures I had. Evan caught me and carried me bridal style. My fathers were mad that Evan was carrying me. " Let's get your wounds and injures, all of you, " said Evan.

After all of our wounds and injures were treated. I was in me and Evan's room, I was tired and I using up all of my energy today. I was still in my true form, and I was resting in the room. The only wounds I had was leg injuries and bleeding arm. That' means I will not walk for a while. I was reading the book that I brought from my old house. Then Evan entered the room, he was the only one who wasn't injured. I got off the bed and I sort of limp, but I whined in pain as I walked. Then I tripped, Evan caught me, " You can clumsy, sometimes, darling," said Evan, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. " You know the wedding is in a few weeks, do you think it's time to reconnect with your family, " said Evan and I agreed with him. 

We went to the place of the base where my family is staying at. " Hi guys, " I said in cheerful voice. They waved at me and Evan, " I think it's time tell you about the wedding, " I said to them. " When is it? " asked Eliza, and my older brothers and my fathers were giving the death glare at Evan. " Well, it is in a few weeks from now, " I answered, and my arm was pain. I whined in pain, a bit. Evan and the others noticed, " How about we rest? Plus, your twin sister from your past life wants to talk to you tomorrow, " said Evan and I nodded. We went back to the room.

We cuddled in our room, and I looked at my stomach. I was pregnant with Evan's child, and good news that the baby wasn't hurt in the fight. I lay my head on Evan's chest, I am finally happy for once. I was always filled with mixed emotions for the last 17 years of my life, I always used to fake smile but, now. I am finally reunion with my family and my past life twin sister, Violet. " So, what do you think the gender of the baby will be? " Evan asked, " Well, I have a feeling it's a girl, " I answered, and Evan raised eyebrow. " Did you used your foresight, again? " he asked and I nodded. 

" In that case, I was thinking about a name for our child, " he added. I wondered what the name was he thought of. " What name do you want to call her? " I asked to him. " Well, I want to name her after my mother, Primrose. My mother died in car accident, so I want to name our child Primrose, " answered Evan and I agreed with Evan. I go off the book and I sort of limp, but I managed to walk, I went to the bookshelves. Then I took out a book, with nothing writing in it. " How about we make our own story about us and the others? " I asked to Evan, and he agreed with me.

" I guess, this is the beginning our story. "