Chapter 18 : Attack

Gregory's POV:

" I have zero fu*king plan, " I said as I slammed my head onto the table of the room. While Evan looked at my drawing. " Slamming your head is not going to help you, you know that " he said as he continued looking at the drawings. I looked at my unfinished drawings. " Maybe I can finish these drawings, maybe they can help us, " I mumbled, and I started to finish the three unfinished drawings. 

Then after 6 hours of drawing the drawings, they are finished. Evan looked at them and me. " You need to rest, you been drawing these for six hours, " he said as he took them and hung them on the wall. " I guess other bunch of drawings to help us with the problem at hand, " he mumbled, thinking that I can't heard. But I can hear, I have wolf ears. " I guess you are right on the point, " I said as I got up. I opened the door to the room, we left it.

I was reading in me and Evan's room. I looked at the one of them, and I saw that one I was reading about that Afton was one of the powerful pure souls' family. ' My family used to be full of pure souls, ' I thought to myself. Then I read that Ivory and Violet were a part of the family. But I am Ivory, all of my memories are intact unless... No, that can't be true.

In my past life, me and Violet grown up together. We used to believe our parents left us, but how are we related to the Afton family? I read more of the family being pure souls in the past. It said that they lost me and my twin sister Violet, when they were night walking in my past life. It said in the book that we were lost in the forest. Our parents were looking for us, for years until they were killed in the pure soul war. But that's in my past life now.

I stopped reading the book about my family's past. I looked at the window, and then I got up. I looked at window, I never found my twin sister after she died. I died again when after my second life was over. In my second life, I was Violet's dark side, but this is my third life, I am Gregory Ivory Evan Rose-Afton. My former name is Georgia Ivory Evan Rose-Afton, but I was born as intersex girl for some reason.

I looked at the window for a little longer. Then I saw a really dark cloud overlooking the town of Hurricane. Then I realized that my grandfather was attacking the town. I left my room and ran through the hallways to find Evan and the others. " Evan, where are you? " I shouted through the hallways.

Then I found him at the training room, I opened the gates to the training room. " Evan, my grandfather is attacking the town, right now, " I said to him, and he turned my direction. " What!! We need protect the town, " he said as we all left the room. We went to the control room; the other members of our group saw us. And they let us use the control, then Evan made the announcement. " This is a code red; I repeat this is a code red. William Afton is attacking Hurricane right now. We need all hands-on deck to stop him, " Evan announced through the microphone.

" You stay here, you know where to go, darling " he said, and he give me a quick kiss on the lips. Then left the room, the siren was turned on. But I realized that the attack on the town is distraction. " Wait, Evan, this is a distraction, and- arggh " I was cut off by a sharp pain went through my head. I saw vision, there was fire, gun fire, and pain everywhere. Then I passed out, then collapsed.

Evan's POV:

" Wait, Evan, this is a distraction, and- arggh " I turned back. I saw Gregory going to collapsed, I caught him just in time. " I think he just saw a vision, " I said the others. " He said that the attack on the town is distraction because... they found us, " said Eliza and that's not good. I picked up Gregory in bridal style. I lead the others to a safe room, and I gave Gregory to his older brother, Evory. " Stay here, I will find a way to get my father away from here, " I said to them, and they nodded.

I left the safe room and then went to launching pad for I need to command the other members. When I got there, I explained right away, " This is distraction on the town. He wanted us to leave the base so, he can enter the base once we leave. I don't how he found this place, but when I find the traitor. I will not be hesitant to kill them, understand? " I shouted. " Understand, sir, " said the other members. I talked about who will stay here, and who will go. I put Vince and my uncle Vincent in charge of this mission. I decided to stay, " Understand, you two, " I said to them, and they nodded.

After they left, I went back to the safe room. I opened the door, and Gregory was glowing again. He was in his true form.

Gregory's POV:

I was glowing again due to my emotions. I was in my true form; my family was confused how I did this. Then Evan entered into the room, " Gregory, you need to calm down. Please, " he said as walked up to me. " Wait, he is dangerous that way, what if? " Mike said and Evan touched my mark on my neck. " He's sacred, I can tell by the vibration of his mark. This is his form true if you didn't know. He glows whatever he wanted to, but he only uses it when his emotions are strong, " Evan explained to the others. Evan pulled into an embrace to calm me down, then I stopped glowing on all of the sides of me. Bloodlust side and wolf side. " Much better? " Evan asked.

I nodded, and I just buried my head into his chest. " How did you do that? " Asked Lily with amaze tone in her voice. " I know how much he been through, he knows William actually, " answered Evan to them, and they were shocked. " How? " They all asked. Evan was about to answer, then the safe room door opened.

It was Vanny, and Evan let go of me. He turned to her direction, and I hid behind Evan. " Well, well~ it's nice to see you again, Gregory~ "