Chapter 10 : Agree or Disagree

Gregory's POV :

 Me and Evan argued how to stop the Ever Hybrids. But we kept on disagreeing on all the plans, I thought of. " It will not work, they are smarter than you think. It's impossible to reasoned with them, " Evan said with worried voice. Every time, this sometime happened. I knew my mind wasn't thinking straight and I don't know what to do. Evan is right after all, he knows about my parents more than me. " We have zero plan, but I sent my older siblings to spied on them for while. Then we will get that intel, " I said to Evan. 

I went to the balcony door and opened it. I felt the cold evening breezes, and I was useless like the voices said. I think they are right about me being useless. I felt tears building up and I tried to hold them in but they fell down my face. All the plans I could think of, were terrible. I have to agreed with Evan, this time. I hated the plans I made, but I supposed to be the smart one here. I am may be inherited my father's intelligent. But I am not thinking straight.

I was very stressed and I have no plan. " I AM F*CKING USELESS, " I shouted and I cried. I tried to wiped the tears away. Then I felt arms around me, and I turned around, it was Evan. I buried my head in his shoulder and cried. He stroked my hair, " You're not useless, you are intelligent on here, Gregory. You are not useless, don't listen to the voices, " Evan said to me and he soothed me. I felt a bit better, and I went limp in his arms. 

I was tired from today and today wasn't a good day for all of us. Evan picked me up in bridal style. He lay me on the bed and I had my back facing him. I wrapped myself with my wings and my ears were down. Evan sighed sat beside me while I was lay down and I was still mad at myself. For being useless. " If you forgot, I can read your mind right and for the last time, darling, you are not useless. You weren't thinking straight, I could tell, because you been stress lately and please stop hurting yourself, " he said to me, and I sat up. Evan grabbed my shoulder and lay me back down. I had my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead.

I smiled and I was happy, forgot about all the stress I had. 

Next morning...

I woke up with sweat come down my head. My nightmares are getting worse even Evan is around now. That's means my insomnia will get worse, soon and I went to the bathroom to changed my clothes.

I decided to wear a dress this time. I know, I will look like a girl but I am intersex girl and trans. I chose to wear a red dress that aunt Silver give me.

 I chose to wear a red dress that aunt Silver give me

I like it and I put also my jacket on top of it. Also I wore my fishnets wit my dress, and I look like a badass. I like my outfit and left the bathroom. Evan already left the room and I left the bedroom. I went downstairs to the table, I entered the room, Evan blushing when he saw me. Vince smirked when he saw Evan blushing. My uncles and my aunt was smirking too, and I ignored it. " Evan, are you okay? " I asked with a bit of concern in my tone. " Yeah, you look beautiful like a badass girl, " he said while covering his face. I blushed at this comment and my older siblings entered the room. My older sister was squealing about my outfit and Evory and Mike were giving Evan the death glare. Then we sat down at the table to eat breakfast.

After breakfast, I need to look over the last resort plan my parents made. I was in pure shocked when I read the rest of this plan. " Oh my goodness, " I said in pure shocked and Evan entered the room. He looked at the folder and he read the plan also. After he read the plans that my parents made, he was in shocked too. " This is bad, Evan. They had a lot on their last resort plan, good thing we stole it, right, " I said to him, " Yea, but the stuff they planned on the other mafias including ours. This was going to be bad if we haven't stole this plan. If this get in the wrong hands, we will be in big trouble, " Evan said and I agreed with him.

So, I put the secret plan in a safe place. Where nobody but me, will never find it. After I did that, I went back to the base. I was actually at town and I need to avoid the Ever Hybrids. I know who a Ever hybrid when I see one. I played it cool, plus I need to run for some errands. I went to the alleyway, and I look at everywhere to see if someone was looking. There was nobody and I opened the door that lead to a weapons shop. I saw the store keeper who was one of my childhood friends, Claire. " Hey Claire, " I greeted her as I entered the shop. " So you here to pick up the weapons? " she asked with cheerful voice. I hummed in respond and she pulled out the box under the counter.

" Choose your pick, " she said, her shop had the best weapons. I saw there was a dagger with my family name on it. Rose-Afton it said, and I pick it up. " Ok, that's the weapon, " she said and I nodded. I payed for it and left the shop. I look if there was a tracker on it. And there was on, and I took it out, then smash it. I remembered about a tracker on a weapon from the last resort plan my parents thought of. But I was smarter than them. I left the alleyway and I felt somebodies were watching me. I looked around, no one, but I need to keep my guard up.