Chapter 9 : The truth

Gregory's POV :

" They are died in the fire, " I said to the spies of Ever Hybrids. But they looked familiar, " Ivory, they sort of look like you, " said one of the henchmen. " Take them to interrogation room and make sure you bring a lie detector whilst your at it, " Evan said to them. They nodded and I looked at Evan, I wanted to believe this was them. But the information Charlie give me is not right. She said they were on the run and in hiding. Maybe she meant by something else by that.

We, when I mean we, just me and Evan, went into the room. The others are watching through the cams, we entered the room with caution. Well, it's just me, Evan was chill. We had all three of them in the same room. " So who's going first? " I said with serious tone but had a bit of caution in my voice. The eldest sibling chose to go first, " My name is Evory, but my real name is Evan, if your wondering, " he said with stern tone. Then Evan took over the questioning, " What are the Ever Hybrids planning? And how do you know Gr-Ivory? " Evan asked and he almost said my name. 

" Georgia changed her name, I see. I know her new name, Gregory is it? " he asked/answered and we were in shocked. They were on spying on us for so long, we didn't even know. Then the detector turned green, he is telling the truth. " How long you were spying on us for? " I jumped in the situation. " Maybe a few years or so, " he answered and the detector turned green again. " Are you related to Gregory? " he asked the big question. Evory smirked, " Of course, me, Eliza and Mike are related to Gregory, " he answered. Then the detector turned green again, so this whole time. I am related to the Ever Hybrids' spies, " This is impossible. If your my older siblings, then where are our parents? " I asked with shocked voice.

" The Ever Hybrids' leaders are our parents, Gregory. We been trying to find you since we found out from Charlie that you were alive. Dad, mom and papa thought and told us you were captured and forced to do things against your will. We believe them, but when we saw you. You were happy with this mafia and your life. We also found out you were getting married to Evan, the leader of this mafia. So we lied to our parents about you being unable to find you and we knew we couldn't keep your life a secret. Then one day, our parents lashed out and they tried to get us to tell the truth about your life. So we told them everything  about your life, they were shocked, but we never told them the location of the base. We thought we will betray you, so we lied about seeing you in town, time to time. That's the truth, Georgia, " as Evory finished explaining and my older siblings were sad. 

I was in pure shocked and I was went silent. My older siblings been watching and they wanted to protect me from our parents. " This whole time, you guys wanted to protect me from our parents, " I said with gasped, and they nodded. I search their faces if they're lying or not. But they weren't, " Thank you for what you did. But why did you do it? " I asked with concern. " Well, when we saw you were happy. We knew the truth and Charlie told us the truth about your life after we visited you, " said Mike and I was still shocked by the truth. " There has to be a way to stop them right, " I said with worried tone. They shook their head to say no. " We have no lead to stop them, but do you want join us? " I asked to them. They looked at each other, " Of course, we can. We can be your spies, and tell everything we know about the Ever Hybrids, " said Eliza and the others agreed.

We called everyone to the meeting room. They were still mad at my older siblings though. " So what are they doing here? " uncle Gabriel asked. We explained to them the truth who I was and how I am related to the Ever Hybrids' leaders and my older siblings. " So, your the missing daughter of Michael, Lilium, and Noah Rose-Afton. Took you long enough to find out, " said Susie, and I was confused. " We wanted to protect you from your parents, Ivory. They are dangerous, and we were told to keep this a secret from you. We are sorry, Gregory, " they all said. I forgave them and we need to work on a new plan.

" We know so far, their last resort plan. We need to stop them, getting this folder back. My older siblings will keep in eye on my parents. But for now, we need intel about the Ever Hybrids' leader, " I said with serious voice. They nodded and started to discuss about a plan but this will not be easy to stop them. My older siblings told us about their weakness spots and weaknesses. But they only have one, their weakness is their own children. " So you are saying our parents' only weakness is us, " I said with concern tone and my older siblings nodded.

After the meeting, we don't have any plan of some sort. I went back to me and Evan's bedroom and little did I know Evan was following back there. I entered the room, and I was about to grabbed a book on the table. Then Evan stopped me, " Darling, before read that book. We need to talk about your parents, " he said and I turned around. " Go on, " I said to him as I faced the window.

" Your father, Michael, he's very dangerous. Even if we attack him, it's impossible to beat him because he's immortal like you. No matter what we do to stop him, he's impossible to beat. Maybe we could do him last, darling, " Evan begged me and I didn't know if I want to agree or not. I turned around, " I will think about it. If he is really dangerous, we have to stop him somehow. "