Chapter 15 : They found out....

Gregory's POV :

I wore the dress, to hide my belly from someone who would find out about I'm pregnant with Evan's child. I put on my jacket and left the room. I went to the dining table to eat breakfast. Then I saw that Evan was getting chase by my older brothers and Vince, " What did I just walk into? " I asked. Eliza walked up to me, she had a smirked on her face. " So, how was it last night? " she asked, and I knew what she was talking about. I blushed really hard, " It was, umm, I-, I don't know. I mean it was, uh, fun, " I answered while I rubbed the back of my neck. Eliza laughed, and my older brothers and Vince couldn't even get my fiance, Evan. Because he was too fast. I laughed at that, I mean it was funny.

After breakfast. I went to my hidden room, but Evan stopped me. He grabbed my wrist, pulled me by my wrist. I fell into his arms, he wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my hands on his chest, " Why are you going into that room for? " he asked with concerned. " I just want to draw, sometimes my drawings has a clue from my nightmares. " That's why you always come up with good plans because of your nightmares, " he said with surprised tone and I nodded.

" But I want to talk about something else, darling, " he growled. The only time he growls is when is when something is serious or something else. He let go of me and took my hand, then dragged me to our room. We entered the room, he let go of my hand. He took something out of his pocket, it was the pregnancy test. " So, you are pregnant. Why didn't you tell me sooner, Ivory? " he asked and he said my past life name. I broke down in tears, he pulled me into embrace. " It's okay, I don't hate you or the our baby. But the others need to know, especially your family, meaning your parents and your older siblings, " he said in my ear as I sobbed. He started my hair to soothed me and calming me down.

After I calmed down, I called all of our members to the meeting room. " So what do you need to talk about, bosses? " asked Fritz and Evan nodded. " Well, you all know that me and Evan are getting married, right? " I asked in a serious tone. They nodded, " Well, we also wanted to tell you that, there will be heir to our positions, " I said with calm voice. The others were in pure shocked. " WHAT!!!!!!!" they all said, and I knew this is going to happened. " You are pregnant, Ivory/Gregory, " shouted everyone and I nodded. " Well, that's surprising. But can I talk to your fiance for sec? " asked Vince and I shook my head no. He groaned, and I said I will go out and I need to bring Evan and my older siblings. They agreed and we got ready to left the base.

We walked to my favorite place in town. It was the cliff side over looking the water. I saw that mom was there already. My older siblings are shocked to see her here. " Mom, I want to talk about something, " I said to her. Her back was facing us and she turned around. " Yes dear, what do you want to talk about? " she asked in calm voice. " Well, I want to say that, you will be grandma. Because I am pregnant, " I said to her, and she was crying tears of joy. " Your pregnant, who's the father, " she asked. " I am, Lily, " Evan said and mom smiled. " I knew you will be good fiance for Gregory. I knew it from the start, " said mom. Then we talked some more, then I felt a unfamiliar presences. " Guys, I have a weird feeling that two other people watching us, " I said to them and mom noticed too. 

" It's your fathers, they are here. You need to get Gregory out of here, " said mom to Evan and my older siblings. It was too late, they came towards us anyways. I went behind Evan as Evan put his arm out to protect me. " You need to turn into your animal forms, " said mom, and we did what mom said but I couldn't. " Why can't I transform? " I asked and mom was shocked. " They know you are pure soul, they don't want you to escape, " answered mom. Then Eva turned into his human form. Then he pulled me closer to him, and he had one of his wings around me. " Oh hello, dear brother " said one of my fathers. I was sacred and I don't want to use my true form for this.

They turned to me, and I cling on to Evan. Evan hold me close, " What do you want, Michael? " asked Evan to one of my fathers. " Well, we just want to see our daughter and if she want to join us. But why are you with her, though, Evan? " asked my fathers. " Because Gregory is my fiance and he's pregnant with my child, Michael, " answered Evan and my fathers were shocked. " What! Your pregnant with his child, Georgia" he boomed and he said my deadname. " DON'T YOU DARE EVER CALLED ME BY MY DEADNAME. YOU ARE NO FATHERS TO ME, YOU LEFT ME UNLIKE MOM, SHE WANTED TO PROTECT ME FORM THE AMBUSH. SHE WANTED ME BACK, BUT YOU ARE NOTHING THAN HEARTLESS MONSTERS. SHE WANTED TO SEE ME BUT SHE COULDN'T SEE LIED AND PLAY ALONG WITH YOUR GAMES. MY OLDER SIBLINGS WERE FORCED TO BE YOUR BIDDING, YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME, MY MOM AND MY OLDER SIBLINGS LIED AND PLAYED ALONG TO PROTECT ME FROM YOU TWO, " I cried.

  They were in pure shock and angry. " Don't you dare turn your back on us, Georgia, " said my other father. " I already did, and for the last time my name is Gregory. Not Georgia, I am not her anymore. You lost her in the ambush, you two hurt lives, you killed them, you tortured and enslaved them. I always thought you died as heroes but I was wrong when I found out you were parents. I was so heartbroken, you used to help people. Dad, you saved people from my grandfather, and you papa, you tried to help friends. But I always thought wrong, after you lost me. You turned to the evil side, and you made the wrong choice. I don't consider you two as my fathers. I consider you as my enemies, now, I am going no matter what it takes, " I cried as I finished my speech.

Evan took me into his arms, and I sobbed into his chest. He didn't care about his shirt getting wet. " You made the wrong choice, Michael, Noah. We are taking Lily with us this time, I want Gregory to catch up things with his mom. I don't you to go near my fiance or his family. If I do see you it, I will not hesitant to kill you both, " Evan growled. We teleported away from there and never saw them again.