Chapter 4 : Training

A few days later....

Gregory's POV :

I put on my combat outfit, which was white shirt with black crop top jacket and short with fishnets. I looked pretty good in this outfit and I was happy that most of my wounds healed. Except my right wing, but I had the bandage off of my right wing. I could see the scars on my right wing, when they did the surgery. But I still had the bandages on my chest and my back. I left the room and went to the training room. The base have 4 floors levels, the training room is on the 3rd floor, which I am on. This place is maze but not the one who work/live here. 

I made to the training room and I need to train. So, I can get back at the field again. I took a gun and went to defend position. I need use my marksmanship to get this to work. I took deep breath and close my eyes, then forced the task at hand. Then I opened my eyes, then shot at the target in the heart of the combat dummy. I have no hesitation to shoot with a gun and I spun the gun around in my hand. Then blow the smoke away on the gun.

I then kept shooting at other targets, and I shot them at the head and the heart. I breathing rapidly, and then I heard clapping. I turned around and saw Evan, " Look like you are getting better, love, " he said with a smile. I gave him a small smile, " Why, thank you, Evan, " I said to him with a smile again. " Yeah, I was trying to train myself for reasons, " I said to him, and I put the gun down.

I decided to pick-up some daggers and aim at the targets. " Let's see how good are you on this, " said Evan and I just rolled my eyes with smile. I held the first dagger and threw it. I hit a bullseye and that was a great start for me. I held three daggers between my fingers and I threw them on a angle, then I hit bullseye again. All three targets and I was happy about that. 

After training, I went outside and climbed the roof of the base. The base is well-hidden from the town of Hurricane but we can everything from here. A lot of people tried to find this place, but failed because there is a spell on the base. And that spell is invisibility spell, me and my aunt casted the spell on this. But once, one person managed to find this place. Because she was magician, and I didn't know how she found it. She tried to make Evan fall in love with her, because she liked him and jealous of me. But since he was bloodlust dragon hybrid. He was immune of the spell and she ended up being killed by me and him.

Plus, she was a criminal. I knew it since she first came here because of my passight. Passight is a ability that is rare, only pure soul with pure heart can get this power. I was one of them who get it, also in my past life. I still have my memories of my past life and I was Ivory in my past life. People said that, Ivory was the best pure soul and so was her twin sister, Violet. But in reality, Violet was the best one, Ivory was known as the foreseer about the future. I corrected that mistake from the people.

I sat on the roof of the base, I hugged my knees to my chest and saw the town was beautiful as ever. But I was thinking, maybe Henry and Charlie was right. Maybe my parents and my older siblings might be alive. But I don't know for sure. I just hope they are right about my family is still alive after 17 years. I was giving up when I was one years old. I remembered that day and I was just baby. I didn't know what was going on. I do really missed my parents and my older siblings. Then before I realized I was crying, I heard footsteps coming on the roof. I wiped my tears and stared into the distance. " Hey Gregory, " said Evan " Hey Evan, I was looking at the town below, " I said to him. He sat beside me, I let go of my legs and he put his arms around me, I snuggled against him. His tail was wrapped around my tail. He petted my head and I purred a bit. I felt more better than before. 

" I know you were crying about your past, Gregory, " he said to me, and I looked up at him. He wrapped his right wing around me and hugged my waist while we were sitting down. Of course he knew because he know me so much. I buried my head on his chest and I had a weird feeling, we are being watched. But I ignored it, then Evan started to started singing his song.

I felt so much better by the song. Evan is amazing singer and he was always there for me. I hummed to the tune of the song. After he finished singing, I fell asleep. " Sleep well, my darling~" That was the last thing I heard before darkness took over.

???'s POV :

Evan carried my youngest sibling in a bridal style. I was not happy about Georgia getting married to Evan. But that was what dad said, Georgia has to married him. But me and Evan are enemy, and we don't get along really well. But my own sister, Georgia is getting married first before me, Eliza or Mike. " Evory, what are you doing here? Are you watching Gregory and Eva? " said Eliza's voice. " Gregory, I thought Georgia was her name, " I said to her as I turned around. " No, you idiot. Didn't you heard that Georgia changed his name to Gregory? Of course not, because you always ignored both of our dads and mom. Plus, me and Mike found out Gregory is intersex Girl. Meaning Gregory is a trans, and plus, Evan is taking good care of him, " she answered to me, and I was shocked.

But for now she was right, Evan is taking really care of my brother, not sister.