Chapter 6 : The field

Gregory's POV :

The meeting room was loud, and I need to focused. But no, everyone is so F*cking loud, right now. " EVERYONE, IF YOU DON'T BE QUIET I WILL NOT HESITENT TO SNAP YOUR NECK!!!!!!!" Evan shouted with his wings spread out and his glowing red eyes. I was silent all the time at the meeting. But I make pretty good plans though, and once everyone was silent. " We need a plan for our next mission, we need to a plan to stop the Ever hybrids, " he said with serious tone and I was had serious expression on my face. The Ever hybrids are a group of people who manipulate people to get what they want. They are also Mafia as well, but we stop other evil mafia like the Ever Hybrids. They used to be good, but when the leaders lost their youngest daughter. They became evil and tried to look for her. No one know what the name of their daughter.

" Maybe we could sneak attack on them, " I said to everyone, and everyone was agreeing with me. We talked about more of the plan and we were happy about the plan. I always stayed behind for these missions like these. But this time Evan said I am coming, " What, I always stayed behind for these missions like these. Also the only missions I do is small mission, " I said to Evan. " I think it's time for change, darling. We need a strong fighter like you for this, Gregory, " he said to me and he give me a peck on the lips.

We got ready to leave, I wore my combat outfit. We all turned into our animals form. I was a wolf with angel wings on my back and Evan was dragon. Then we took off into the forest where the base is hiding. I ran as fast as I could go and we made it back to the town. We all transformed into our human forms. " What is the situation? " I asked with cold tone. " Well, they are at the base, but we need to be quiet and we need someone to be our insider, " said Susie and we nodded. " Gregory can do it. He can turned invisible and he can get the info we need, " said Vince, my cousin. We agreed, so did I. I had a fox mask in my bag and I put it on. I used my emotions to control my powers, and I turned invisible. Then I teleported into the base. 

I made sure, I didn't make any sounds

I made sure, I didn't make any sounds. I walked slowly in the halls of the base of Ever hybrids. " So, what is the status? " asked Evan through intercom. " Just guards and hallways for now. I making my way to the office of the main leader, " I said to Evan and he said okay. I stayed calm, I avoided all the guards. 

I made it the main office, and it was lock. I just teleported silently into the room. The room was very organized and I need to get the files about their secret plan. I started to look...

I found nothing, and I sighed. I checked everywhere and the room was a mess. But I noticed something, it was hidden drawer. I pick lock it, and I managed to opened it. I opened the drawer and saw a lot of drawings, photos and their secret plan. I took the file and used my powers to put everything in place again with a snap of finger. Then the knob was turning and I teleported out of the room. I was still invisible and ran as fast as I can with the folder in my hands. 

Then the whole base was about to go on locked down. Oh no, I think they found out. So I teleported out of the base and saw my whole team was surrounded. I put the folder into my bag, and pulled out my gun. I turned visible and one eye of my eye turned red like half-bloodlust. I shot the enemy in the head. Then I shot other ones, in the head, chest or the leg. " Gregory, you came just in time, " said Evan and I hugged him. " You still have the mask on, " he said to me and I smiled. " You aren't getting away, yet, " said the leaders of the Ever hybrids. I turned around and Evan, and the others were shocked. I was confused why are they shocked. " Give us our plan back, you child, " said the female leader. 

But I wasn't going to do that, " No, I am not letting you hurt people any longer. Even if you lose your daughter, I think you can find her, " I said with quiet tone in my voice. But no, one of them threw a dagger at me. But I stopped it with my telekinesis, and the leaders of the Ever hybrids were shocked. " No one can do that unless a pure soul or magician or bloodlust, " said one of the leader. I had my wings hidden well. I drop the dagger, but then in the speed of light. Someone threw a dagger at my side. I dodged it but it's slightly cut my neck. I clutched my neck, my glowing golden white blood oozed out of my neck. I fell backwards and Evan caught me. " Deal with them, I will take Ivory out of here, " said Evan, Ivory was my code name. Only Evan and the others used their real name except me. 

Evan carried me bridal style and he teleported out of there. We teleported into our room and I clutching on my neck. " You can let go of your neck, " Evan said as I set my feet on the ground. " I need to do this, is it okay with you, darling? " he said with worried tone. I know he was bloodlust, and I was only half-bloodlust and pure soul. He grabbed my waist with one of his arm and used his hand to lifted up my chin. I do trust him on this and I felt his hot fiery breath on my neck. " This will hurt for a moment, " he said.

Then he bite into my skin where was the cut. I felt the blood from my neck trickled down my neck. I felt his tongue was licking the blood in my wound. Then he licked the blood that trickled down my neck. He wiped the blood off his mouth and he kissed me, I was surprised for a bit. I gave in into the kiss and as we kissed, Evan took off my mask. Then he broke the kiss and I was blushing really hard. Then the team came back and we went to the entrance to see what happened to them.