2 • P A R T Y

We had just pulled up to Liam's house and God the house was big

We had just pulled up to Liam's house and God the house was big. There were so many windows. It was a brick home with some modern features. It was like three houses combined.

"Ready?" Eve questions me

I take a deep breath in out let out a huge sigh.

We enter the house and it was dark as hell in here. Lights flashing vividly. The smell of urine, marijuana, and beer pierced through my nostrils like a sword. It was my first house party. I saw some familiar faces among the crowd. Some people I would never have thought for them to have been there.

Eve had walked away to grab a shot glass for herself and as soon she found me she came running up to me and tried talking over the booming speakers that were next to us.

"You want one?" I looked to see what she was pointing at and noticed the crystal bottle in her hand, the bubbly gold liquid was swaying inside the bottle as she moved from side to side.

"How many shots have you had?" I laugh at her already half drunk ass.

In that moment, I felt like I wasn't there anymore, and I felt like I was in the living room with my mom. I remember her telling me stories about how alcohol ruined her life. The loud booming music interrupted my thoughts, so I pushed that thought out of my head and simply nodded no.

"Well well well, if it isn't Genevieve Green and Isabella Davis" A guy comes behind us handing us shot glasses

"No thanks" I don't take the glass and watched as Eve grabbed another glass.

"If it isn't Liam Brown" Eve says glaring at him

"Miss me already?"

"You know what I'll take that glass" I say as I grab the shot glass from his hand and down it in one go.

A few shots later and I was drunk as hell. Both of us are wasted and Eve is the one driving. How dumb of us.

Everything started to turn into a blur. I found myself thinking, "Is this really me? Why am I doing this?" I looked around the room, I saw people having fun.

"Did you know that my dad left us because he was cheating on my mom?" I go up to a random person and start talking about my past.

"Bels stop" Eve says as she tries to pull me away, so I wouldn't talk anymore.

"Yeah and for my 18th birthday he supported me in getting a tattoo. My parents split 5 years ago, I was living with my dad at the time bu-"

"We are leaving now" Eve cuts me off and grabs my arm, I pull away

"When my mom saw my tattoo she screamed and told me I had to choose between her and my father. I stayed quiet I didn't choose so she took me and now I'm living with her" I look at them and grab the shot glass from the girls hand