24 • D A Y • 1

I woke up surrounded by heaps of soft pillows underneath a warm blanket

I woke up surrounded by heaps of soft pillows underneath a warm blanket. I didn't feel like opening my eyes, they felt heavy like I didn't get much sleep last night.

Pills? Yes, I needed my sleep, there was no food in this darn Air BNB so I had to make myself wake up to a bright and early day. Wait. What did I even do last night?

Don't expect me to know

Rude.

"Get up Davis" A voice whispered in my ear and I rolled over, burying my head in the pillows.

"Just... five more minutes, mom" I mumbled, holding up my hand before letting it fall back to the bed "and I told you to stop calling me Davi-"

Wait.

Mom doesn't sound like that.

You haven't been with her for the last two and a half weeks you dumb ass.

Oh right

I sprung up from the bed, now sitting up with my eyes now wide open, the sleep just rushed out of my body. Where am I...? Ohio you dumb ass.

I gasped as I remembered who I was here with and looked around the room frantically.

'Did he drug me? Wait no. Did he sleep in the same bed as me?'

"Your thinking out loud again" Ares begins to look at me as a chuckle slips out "I didn't drug you, you drank your pills sweetheart. And no I did not sleep in the same bed as you"

"Oh thank god" a sigh of relief leaves my mouth and I look at him and can't help but smile.

Then my smile immediately drops, babes you are so bipolar what the fuck. I felt underneath the sheets and my eyes widened when I felt myself naked. Don't tell me we- no just shut up

"Ash..."

He hums in response and I look at him frightened. "Why am I um.. you know naked?"

He spits out his water and laughs "you don't think we-"

"-I? No absolutely not" I cut him off you absolutely think that. Shush!

"No Davis. We did not have sex. You were complaining you were hot last night so you just got rid of them all and threw them at me" he laughs at his response

"I did what now?"

"Tell me about it. I was shocked"