51 • C H R I S T M A S

"Wake up whore" I mutter before quite literally jumping on Eve

"YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH" she groans as her hands immediately start smacking the absolute shit out of me, letting out a giggle as I get up and off of her and drop to the bed next to her ignoring her glares

Did I mention that she's very much scary?

"Slut" she grits and I resist the urge to smile as I look at the ceiling, it's Christmas, and I got 4 hours of sleep last night, Christmas cheers me up somehow. you know all the... jolliness and happy people, and then after that, it's New Years, I just love it way too much.

"I need to pee but don't think that this is over, because this is no where near over" Eve glares at me before smacking my shoulder and walking off to the bathroom. Im gonna die before I even have a chance to open my gifts.

I ended up sleeping in Eve's room last night for no reason at all. I just ended up being bored and I was too excited that it was Christmas. Who can blame me?

"Stop day dreaming and go get ready" I feel a pillow thrown at my face and I glare at a smirking Eve as she checks herself out in the mirror.

I mock her words under my breath before getting off her comfy bed and walking behind her

"Hey bestie" I grin and she smiles back, payback. Quickly I smack that juicy thick ass and she curses but before she could smack me I run out of her room hearing her curse me out in Spanish, she's half Latina and half Canadian.

Even I know some curse words in Spanish because of her, okay not in my mind at the moment but I do know them. I swear. I do. I think

I walk right into the door next to Eve's room and enter mine, shutting and locking the door once it's closed. I already brushed my teeth and took a quick shower last night to make me feel better before sleeping.

But my eyebrows furrow when I see a bag on my bed, a gift bag.

Who the hell gave me... Ares

"ARES ASHER SALAZAR!!!!!" I shout making him run to my room and try opening the door but it doesn't open due to the fact that I forgot I locked it.

"Baby? Are you okay? open the door please" He says still trying to open the door

I run over to the door and unlock it and he comes in closing the door behind me and looks at me worried.

"what is this?" I look at the gift bag and back at him

He glares "you screamed my entire fucking government name for this?"

"yes? do you have a damn problem Ash?"

He looks at me a chuckles "sit down"

"sorry didn't know I was a damn dog"

"for fucks sake Davis, sit your fine ass down before I do it for you"

I grin and sit on the bed as I watch Ares take a seat next to me.