33 • F I R E W O R K S

NOTE: YALL BETTER LEAVE COMMENTS THIS CHAP 😤💗

Gosh, why do I have to have insomnia? UGH I NEED SLEEP

Weren't you sleeping like eight hours ago?...

Well I was depressed so I was forcing myself dumb bitch

Hey! You leave the cursing to me

The day went by so fast, I sat with Eve and Rose as we all played pranks on the boys since I haven't been myself for the past three days. I mean imagine not having my humanity? I'm a total bi-beach. I'm the party of this house of course they were bored.

But anyway, then at about 1 Rose went to bed and me and Eve began to watch our movies. That was until it hit 3, then Eve said peace and walked away. And now it's 4 in the morning and I'm laying in the room I woke up in, well always have a hard time sleeping in. Don't forget Ares fell asleep with you. Shush I miss him putting his arm around me.

I sigh laying in the middle of the bed like a starfish and roll my eyes when my stomach grumbles.

You're seriously hungry now?

Is it that shocking?

Nope. Not even close.

I'm hungry.

I wonder where Ares is

Is he dead?

I sit up on the bed and sigh, I want food. And ice cream. Like always.

Coffee ice cream?

UGH NO I WANT AN OREO MCFLURRY

That's new

I'm craving it. Shush consy

But before I could even get up off of the bed and get food from the kitchen, the door opens and Ares steps in with a bag in his hands and a grin makes it's way to my face when I see a Oreo McFlurry in his other hand. That better be for me, because I am craving you.

Ares? I mean who wouldn't.

No. Not Ares. The ice cream

Oh

My heart melts when he sends me a small smile before kicking off his shoes and sitting on the bed before setting the food on the night stand.

"What's this?" I ask and he now grins. I'm dying, catch me. I cannot. You can't just be like I'm well... never mind I get why you always say you're dying.

"Our date that I owe you from Ohio before you well.." he whispers and I feel butterflies from the smile he gives me. Holy cows, holy shit, holy fuck ducks, hol-I ran out of words. Holy mother trucker. GOOD ONE CONSY

I look between the food and him and my lips slowly form into a grin, I like hottie Ares. So cute. And UGH SO MANY WORDS That you still can't seem to form.