49 • S H O P P I N G

Why is he so pissy?

Why is he so pissy?

"How's this?" Nico holds up a pair of Louis Vuitton pumps with red bottoms and I sigh resting my head on Seb's shoulder.

"Like the last 4 shoes, amazing" I answer and he rolls his eyes. He's shopping for a gift that needs to be 'perfect' for Eve and we've been to 3 stores and my legs are broken.

Rose, Mom and Eve ditched us to go to some store on the other side of the mall and that left me, Seb, Nico, Whor-Cole, Assface and Ivan.

Why are you called Ares an Assface?

Because he's been ignoring me for six hours.

"He's whipped and they aren't even dating" Cole chuckles from beside me, we all found this long red couch and seated ourselves 30 minutes in, Seb on the end, me beside him, Ivan beside me, Assface beside him and thankfully Cole ran off somewhere-Why did he even have to go along with us?

Are you seriously still mad at him?

Yes consy, I'm still mad. I COULD'VE DIED

Babes you do realize your part phoenix right?

We all hear a phone ring and Ares sighs dramatically before getting up and I catch a peak of the caller ID. 'Colby the dick' and I snort causing his eyes to fall on me quickly before he stands and leaves the store putting the phone to his ear. Couple nicknames?

How many times have we've been over this. THEY ARE BOTH STRAIGHT BELLA.

"Can we like-go do our own shopping Nico. I bet she'll love those" I ask and he scowls at me, Cole chuckles.

"Why aren't they dating again?" Seb asks as we all watch Nico panic about how the shoes aren't 'Genevieve'.

"No idea" Cole trails off as we all look at our friend clearly going fucking crazy.

"These ones" Nico holds up some high top sneakers and we all laugh at him, He rolls his eyes and grabs the shoe box finding her size before plopping them down in my lap

"Now what do you want" he asks me with a grin.

I scrunch up my nose a bit

"Nothing"

"Nope-Come on, pick something, like literally anything babe I'm super rich" He says and I roll my eyes getting up shoving the shoe box into his chest before grabbing his arm dragging him to the register.

"That all?" The girl smiles at us and I nod as Nico rolls his eyes throwing an arm around my shoulder, she gives us a bright smile as she starts typing on the tablet thing, I almost choke on my own spit when I see how much the shoes are. $1,200 holy shit.

Holy fucking macaroni. Shoes for 2 grand.

1,200 not 2000

Same thing