48 • S E B

Oh my God, Christmas is in 2 days

Oh my God, Christmas is in 2 days. It's Christmas Eve tomorrow and I'm mopping around being all single and shit.

Although it might not be for long after Ares told me he loves me back. So now I'm in my room unpacking everything I packed this morning. Pain in my ass if you ask me.

BUT I BLACKMAILED NICO, COLE AND C TO LET MY FRIEND SEB COME OVER HERE, was it rude and wrong? Yes, but me and Eve really wanted Seb here. I missed the guy, and his boyfriend dumped him-oof we're living the same life.

Not even close

But back to the point, C is picking him up from the airport right now. Nico sent over a private jet and-he's coming here!

One thing I'm looking forward to for today.

"Bella, you can't sit here in a towel all day" Eve mutters and fluffs her hair.

I look up at her and my mouth drops, she looks so freaking pretty. Light blue fleece long sleeved sweater with flare light washed jeans, paired with high top air forces and a white back and some simple silver hoops and necklace. Her ginger her compliments her entire outfit. She looks absolutely beautiful.

Genevieve's Outfit

"You look so pretty" I grin at her and she smiles at me showing her dimples, and at this moment I know why modeling agents are always begging for her to give modeling a shot

"Okay, now turtle neck or simple shirt?" she asks digging through our suitcase and I hum thinking for a moment

"Definitely option 2"

She grabs a white graphic oversized T-shirt and tosses it at my face and I groan looking at the soft white oversized Tshirt with small words going across.

"jeans or leggings?" she asks again and I go to say leggings but then I change my mind.

"Jeans" I mutter and then her black skinny jeans are thrown at me.

"I'm stealing this later" she says before throwing me a white lace bra and I let out a evil giggle.

"It's yours, I stole it like a month ago"