30 • S O L U T I O N

After arriving home from Ohio we talked about Davis

After arriving home from Ohio we talked about Davis. Everything was about her, how to turn on her humanity switch. A little more about her dad but not all the details.

Her dad was a pretty bad guy from what Genevieve had told me. He would always raise his voice at her and just treat her like shit. The really in depth details eve refused to tell me because it wasn't her place. Which I am okay with and completely agree.

Even as her best friend she shouldn't out bels like that. That isn't her story, that's bels' story. When she's ready to talk I'll be here to listen.

Same thing with me. When I'm ready to tell her about my mom, I'll tell her. I just don't want her to change her view on me.

I was falling for her and I wanted to do everything in my power to not mess this up. What I have with her is good. Her always talking, being weird, mumbling or her thinking out loud. I won't let her give that up. I refuse.

Trying to turn bels humanity switch back on was going to be difficult. But I had a solution.

I'll tell everyone my solution in the morning since it was almost midnight.

It's a bad idea ares. Come on, come up with something else.

It's the only thing that I feel like would work. I'm not changing my mind.

I walk down the stairs making my way towards the kitchen already spotting mom there

I walk down the stairs making my way towards the kitchen already spotting mom there. She's always up at five in the morning always making us breakfast

Come on think of a different solution Ares

This is the only way bitch. Now stop trying to tell me what to do. I won't change my fucking mind

She's going to hate you for this

No she won't

"Good morning" Rose smiles and hands me a plate with pancakes and scrambled eggs.

I simply just smile at her taking the food and sitting down on the stool.