4 • B I R T H D A Y • G O N E • W R O N G

I couple of hours had gone by after what I had just witnessed

What the fuck did I just witness? Why couldn't Eve see it? Was I dreaming?

After the bakery Eve took me wine tasting since I've always wanted to do that. Did she tell people I was 21? Hell yes.

The wine was amazing. All the different flavors I could taste really was an amazing experience.

After the wine tasting she took me mini golfing since I haven't done that since I was a kid. Not to mention I am a pro at mini golf. So did I beat Genevieve's ass. Hell yes.

After the mini golfing we went and got some icecream.

"Ready for the second to last destination?" Eve questions

I look at her and smile

"There's two more?"

She nods and we get in the car. It was now 6:39 pm and we still have 2 more stops.

Eve is full of surprises

About 15 minutes later we arrive at this fancy restaurant and we get seated by this really sweet waitress. She hands us the menu and walks away.

As I'm looking through the menu I see the prices and it was over 30 dollars. The drink itself was 10. I continue to skim through the menu and I found a couple dishes that I like but when it comes to me choosing I am very indecisive.

"Eve this place is really expensive. Don't you wanna go somewhere else?" I question her

"It's your birthday bels you deserve some good ass food" she smiles at me

"Are you girls ready to order your drinks?" The waitress asks

We both nod

"Can I get a orange cream soda?"

"I'll take strawberry lemonade with extra strawberries" Eve says

The waitress nods

"I'll bring those to you shortly"

"Have u decided on what to eat yet bels?"

"I picked a few things but I don't know which one I want"

"Get them all"

"What? Are you kidding me? Eve that's like $100 that's too much"

"Come on Bella you gotta live a little"

"I can't"

"What are you deciding on?"

"Well I was deciding on the chicken tenders with loaded fries but I feel like that's basic but I could go for that always. Then I wanted the Bruschetta with ranch dressing on the side or the Tarte Tatin"

"Ooo your right those do sound good"

The waitress comes back with our drinks and sets them on the table