3 • B I G • 20

"Goodmorning sunshineeee" Eve says as she pours water on my face

To say so the least my ass was still sleeping. When it comes to sleep I don't wake up to absolutely nothing. It was 7 in the morning and Eve had stepped into my room trying to wake me.

"Bitch wake up" Eve says a little louder and slaps me

Let me tell you that shit hurt.

"OW" I sit up and glare at her "what the hell was that for?"

"HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY BELS!" Eve says excitedly and gets up pulling the dress that she had revealed yesterday afternoon.

As she grabs the dress she sets it down on my desk. After that she grabs a bag and sets it down on my lap.

"Open it" she smiles

"What?" I question her

"Come on bels. Open the bag"

I nod and and begin to open the bag. There were 4 bags individually wrapped. I look up at her and grin.

"Seriously?" I laugh

She nods and points to the items. I begin to grab one by one and unwrap them. I started with the bigger box that was in the bag and unwrap it. It was white platform heels that you tie up your leg. It was a beautiful white color and there were pearls in the front. I begin to grab the second item. This time it was a smaller box, I unwrap it and it turned out to be big silver hoops. I barely wear jewelry but these hoops are absolutely stunning. I unbox the two other boxes and it's a set of rings and a couple of silver necklaces. There was one that had my letter on it.

I look over at Genevieve and just hug her so tight. Eve has always been by my side since we were kids. She was the only person I could count on, the one person that would never leave my side no matter what. Now she was my ride or die.

"These are beautiful Eve. Thank you"

She smiles at me and hugs me back

"You deserve the world bels"

"Girls! Come down and eat some breakfast!" Mom shouts from downstairs

"Coming!" We both say

"I'll get ready after breakfast" I say and smile at Eve.

She nods and we head downstairs.

"Happy birthday bels" mom hugs me

"Happy birthday little bird" Ivan says and hands me a phoenix hoodie

"This is gorgeous thank you Ivan" I smile and grab the bright red hoodie.

"Hey Ivan" Eve says and smiles at Ivan.

"Genevieve" Ivan nods

Now don't get me wrong Eve is gorgeous but her and my brother have this weird thing going on. I'm too afraid to ask honestly. I just can't picture Ivan getting together with my best friend.