Chapter 31

Sorry to mess you guys around

Sorry to mess you guys around. I know I said I was going to post the last batch in one go, but I am a bit behind schedule and I can't cope with it LMFAO.

I still intend to post the remaining chapters as a batch after this, though. Once things settle down at work next week, I should be able to knuckle down and get everything boxed off!

In the interim, here's the horniest chapter of Hahm written to date...

*

'If you don't stop fidgeting, I'll pull over and tie your hands to the grab handle.'

Although spoken airily, Taehyung had no qualms in following through with his threat. The slight woman sitting in the passenger seat was driving him around the bend with her ceaseless squirming, and seeing her wrists bound above her head would make for a much more tantalising road trip.

Of course, Yunhee would object by stamping her boot.

'Give me a break, Taehyung. We've been in the car for two hours. I'm antsy thinking about the day ahead.'

'Hmm,' he goaded, 'I was thinking I could use my belt.'

'But you're not wearing a belt!'

'Accurate,' Taehyung's lips twitched into the faintest of smirks as he smugly side-eyed her, 'but you are.'

Yunhee's cheeks blossomed into hues of pinks and reds as her gaze dropped to the Gucci buckle holding up her trousers.

Correction. His trousers.

'So, I'm wearing your stuff. And what?' she defended. 'I couldn't find anything practical to wear in my wardrobe! It's filled with dresses and shoes at your expense because that's all you wish to see me in!'

'On the contrary,' Taehyung said while checking the rear view mirror for a tail. Positive that they weren't being followed, he turned onto a private track that twisted uphill before teasingly tip-toeing his nails along the inside of Yunhee's leg. 'I love seeing you in anything.'

'Anything other than my favourite hoodie,' Yunhee uttered as she stopped his fingers in their wandering tracks. 'Bet you'd love to see me naked, too-'

'Don't...' Taehyung choked.

For safety purposes, he placed both hands on the steering wheel and focused on cruising towards the luscious valley up ahead.

Lord have mercy; Hahm Yunhee would be the death of him. It was uncommon for the composed Mafia King to internally malfunction, and yet, finding her waiting by the front door in his equestrian gear earlier had almost tipped him over the edge.

Taehyung knew instinctively that she was seducing her way back into his good books, and it was working, because it had taken everything within him not to cancel their riding trip and strip her clothing away to discover what lay underneath.