Author's Note & Thank You

10th February 2023

10th February 2023

Oh my God, guys. It's done. It's finally effin' DONE!

I feel elated yet rather sad about it ending, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do after 3.5 years of writing this saga. It's been one hell of a journey to say the least!

I want to thank all my readers who have stuck with me through thick and thin, for your time, and mostly your patience while waiting for me to complete this. Hahm wouldn't be the same without you.

And once again, there are two people in particular that I wish to thank. Two amazing women who have been there from the start, supported me, and provided feedback and love.

Keisha (the lady that betrayed Jimin for Mafia Taehyung) - Hahm LITERALLY wouldn't be the same without you. Need I say more? <3

To Rosa (my secret little reader who gets special dibs) - your love for Hahm is so important to me. I would say that I'll miss our juicy conversations on FB Messenger, but it's not over yet, is it? Hell no. More Tae for you.

To all my characters. See you in Eden.

LASTLY. There WILL be a 4th instalment of the Hahm series, but I'm going to take a break for a while. The story will be planned over the coming months, and I will keep you updated on progress when I can. It'll take as long as it takes.

Until then!

Tan x