Ch-01

You came to your sister's room where she was getting ready. You both are twin sisters with similar faces and figures but different hearts.

You were an introvert but she was an extrovert. You were calm but she was loud. You were of polite and kind nature but your sister was rude. You believed in love but your sister believed in money and she was greedy. She felt so proud of her beauty and wanted to be an international fashion model.

Jimin with whom she is supposed to marry is the CEO of the top fashion model company in Seoul. You knew Jimin since the day your sister knew him.

Your heart fluttered for him the first day you saw him. Something was so attractive in him and you felt yourself drowning in him for some reason. But that day your sister told you that she's going to use him to make her own career.

Not after somedays of that meet up you hear from your sister that they both love each other. You were not sure about your sister but You could do nothing about that.

You used to join them when they met, your sister took you with her but you used to sit quietly there when they both talked. You could see how Jimin really loves her and take care of her but you always doubted your sister.

Your heart broke every time you saw them together but there was nothing you could do. Your sister got a gentleman thinking that you always comforted yourself and were happy for her. You assured yourself and tried to be happy on the day of their marriage.

On the day of their wedding ceremony, Your father told you to check on your sister so you went to her room where she was getting ready.

You couldn't see her but only her wedding dress beside the dressing table. You eye every corner and even the washroom but she was nowhere to be seen. The panicked situation occurred when you realised that everyone was waiting for the bride to come.

You saw the note on the table as you read it.

I'm sorry Y/n. I know you're the one who will read this note. I got an offer to be a fashion model at New York's fashion company. Thanks to Jimin, He helped me to achieve my dream but I'm feeling sorry for faking this love and all with him. I can't marry him, please make him understand this situation. I suppose to refuse him the day he proposed to me but the thought he is able to make me fall down from where I stood up scared me. I have a flight today so I'll be far away the time you will read this. Sorry Y/n.

~Your sister Sa-na.

You broke down reading the letter as you felt yourself on the floor. She left all of you. She left her father, her sister alone in this situation and Jimin and his family. She didn't think about any of them and left you which made you feel pathetic.

Tears started rolling down your eyes. Everyone was waiting for the bride to come. You didn't know how to go and tell everyone that your sister left. Your father is already a weak-hearted person since the day your mother passed away, he raised both of you alone.

The other thought of Jimin who is well known in Seoul and his reputation and all mattered there. Everyone knew that he was marrying your sister who is a fashion model and works for his company.

Jimin's parents were so strict about his reputation and you knew that if you would go and tell everyone about your sister, it will gonna create a big problem. They were capable of making your and your father's life miserable. You were worried about your father, Jimin and his family's reputation but the thought that your life is at stake here.

That's when you heard a knock on the door. "Sa-na? Are you not ready yet? Everyone is waiting, come out dear." Your father said.

You stood up quickly and wiped your tears which never stopped rolling down your eyes. You took a deep breath before saying, "Appa! Just 5 minutes more." Your voice was shaky but you knew it was not something to care about right now.