Ch-44

Flashback of the song he listened came to his mind. He realised each and everything just now.

"Bro!! Did she just sing it for me? Why I am feeling so good? I just loved her and her voice like how she sing that." Jimin said with a bright smile on his face as his heart feel at ease now when He heard this song for the first time.

"Wow!! This voice is just soothing Taehyung-ah. I just love it." Jimin exclaimed happily and he feel light again listening the recording of that song again on the next day of your marriage.

"Attention everyone, It's the last day of our chief chef in the restaurant....... She will sing a song for everyone here, for us, and those who need to listen it. A comforting song for everyone here." Announcement was made in the Seoul Restaurant in which Jimin and Taehyung were Six months ago.

"Y/n.. How can you cook so good? This is as tasty as the Restuarant food." Taehyung said smiling cheekily. "Didn't Jungkook told you? I was chief chef in Seoul Restuarant." You said as Jimin also gave a thought to it. He never thought that though.

"She was a chief chef of the Restuarant....." Jungkook told him.
"Taehyung-ah!! I have an urge to listen the real voice again. I mean, recording comforts me but the real voice was Angelic, My heart beat crazily when I heard it first time." Jimin admitted it to Taehyung.

"She left the Restuarant, She's no where to be found but just in this recording." Taehyung gave him the news as he searched about it.

"She had a flight next day of your marriage but she left it just to marry you and to save both the families." Your Appa told Jimin as he looked at you in disbelief.

Jimin was taken back from everything he just realised. He didn't want to believe that but everything was just infront of him. God planned for them. They were destined. He kept hating the one he loved from months.

"What happened Jimin? You didn't like it?" You asked snapping him out of his thoughts. 

"What's with this song? Why you sang that?" He asked. You were unaware of everything as you chuckled thinking he must be amused by your song and looked down, "It's a song I used to sang for myself and others who felt down on somedays. It's comforting song and it cheer up everyone to whom I sang it."

"And to whom you sang it?" He asked. "Just to Appa when my mom passed away, Then Jungkook and her sister, they were kids then and Jung-hui really liked it. Then I was leaving to Russia and Jungkook was crying like a baby so I gave this song as a gift. He said he really likes it so he plays it in his Restuarant everyday. He told me that his customers especially requests for this song to play."

You told him smiling genuinely thinking about the plans you made which fell apart without knowing and you seemed to enjoy every moment even when it wasn't as planned. Jimin wasn't believing anything. He scoffed. It was him. It was him who requested.

He wanted to disappear now. He doesn't want to live in present now. "I have to go. I remember." He spoke suddenly. You looked up in shock. "Hm?" He ran into his room and took his phone and jacket, wearing it and running out of his room. He didn't even spared a glance at you.

"Jimin breakfast." You asked raising your voice but he didn't seem to listen it and just ran away as fast as he could. You stood up putting your guitar at side confusely. You picked up your phone going into the room and called him.

But He didn't pick, He didn't pick a single call of you. "What happened suddenly? He isn't planning to go on work today?" You confusely looked at the phone and threw it away on the bed giving up.

While Jimin's phone was in his hand but he didn't have guts to pick up. He didn't know what to say. He just drove fast as fast as he could.

Later, He was standing infront of the door of a house. He took a deep breathe. He was losing himself and with some courage he pressed the bell.

After waiting for straight thirty seconds, door opened revealing him...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After waiting for straight thirty seconds, door opened revealing him

Taehyung. He was confused. He gave a weird and judging look to Jimin looking down from up. "No bro!! Not again. Not in Morning at least." He whined and tried to close the door.

"I'm in serious problem this time." Jimin told him with a genuine look on his face. He bit his lower lip. Taehyung stopped and looked at Jimin closely. He noticed that Jimin is looking worried for some reason. Taehyung got it that he f*cked up again something.

"Come in." Taehyung let him come inside as Jimin walked in, to the living room and sat on the couch. He has some look which was strange for Taehyung to figure out.

"Look boy. You can't cry here. I just woke up and I won't be able to process it." Taehyung said. Jimin sighed, "I love Y/n..." Taehyung eyes popped out suddenly, "What the actual f*c ...... wait... what are you saying?" Taehyung asked sitting across him on the couch.

"Not the Y/n who is Sa-na's sister but the Y/n who sang that day in the Restaurant, whose song I listen everyday to comfort myself, to survive myself in my stressful life." Jimin explained him and Taehyung wasn't able to process anything.

"What?" Taehyung knitted his eyebrows in confusion. It took him minutes to process and when he looked up at Jimin, He was looking down and a tear dropped from his eyes.

"Bro!! you're crying?" Taehyung asked as he kneeled down infront of Jimin in panick. "I f*cked up and this time, it ain't gonna be right. It will get worst, no matter whatever step I take, It... It won't even be okay for us." Jimin said in his unstable voice.

He hitched on his breathe telling it to Taehyung. Taehyung knew everything about him. "What happened bro? Just talk it out." Taehyung pleaded. He seemed worry too. He never expected Jimin to cry like this infront of him. Not when he just confessed that he loves someone.

Jimin sniffed hard and wiped his tears. He took a deep breathe before speaking. "You know that I never loved Sa-na, She was just a distraction, distraction from the voice I heard that day. I was obsessed with that voice, that song, that had been playing in my head after that night repeatedly."

He sniffed again and continued, "I wanted to find her. I wanted to have her in my life permanently so she can sing this song to me, to calm me down in my stressful days. I wanted her but I gave up on the day you told me that she left. You told me that she left to Russia but she's living with me from two f*cking months."

He broke down at last crying hard. Tears rolling down again and again but he continuously wiped them down. "You mean to say, Y/n is the girl who sang that day in the Restuarant?"

Jimin nodded biting his lower lip to control his sobs. Taehyung was taken back too from what he just realised now. He tried to search for her for a month but there wasn't a clue of her and this shocked him.

____________________________

I told everyone that I'm working on a one shot and It has updated already.

It's 16+ and has strong language so it's upto you to read it or not.

I gave you warning already and I will leave the link in comment section. It won't open so just check it in my profile or in conversation.
Title- I had sex with him, Park Jimin (Part-1)

Also I'm leaving a link of my first one shot too.
Title- You as Jimin's Indian wife.

So Give a try to it.