Ch-42

"What's with this sad frown bro?" Taehyung asked as they were in Seoul Taste Restuarant. "Mary came and she cause a scene." Jimin told him feeling low.

"Wtf!! That Mary? She came from Boston?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded. "Who is Mary?" Jungkook came with beef and champagne. "I don't want beef, Just champagne is okay." Jimin said in his low voice.

Taehyung gave space to Jungkook to sit. "Mary is someone who is crazy over Jimin. She is crazy and she thinks she loves him." Taehyung told Jungkook. "Oh!! weird. Is Nuna fine?" Jungkook asked sitting with them.

"Not at all. Mary and I argued and between that, Mary smacked her guitar away and Y/n is so upset about it. I never saw her crying but she cried over it. She's not talking." Jimin said sadly looking down. He was upset too.

"What? The guitar? She loved her guitar truly. Don't tell me that Mary broke it." Jungkook raised his voice a little. He was purely mad and worried. "She did Jungkook." Jimin said sadly.

"Oh no!! She must be heart broken." Taehyung entered the worried environment too. "She is." Jimin admitted with a sad frown. "It's Fine bro. We will find a way." Taehyung said caressing his back.

"What way Taehyung? She isn't even talking." Jimin spatted out worriedly. "Because she loved her guitar so dearly and it must've been hard for her to overcome from that incident." Jungkook said being understanding.

"I know. But what can I do to bring her back to her real self. She wasn't that weak." Jimin said. "Why don't you buy her a new one." Taehyung said. "It doesn't matter. That one was precious to her because it was given by her late mother." Jungkook said.

Jimin sighed heavily and lowered his head with sad frown. He was really worried. "He is changed." Taehyung mumbled. "He's already in love." Jungkook mumbled back. "Stop that nonsense. Find a way." Jimin heard them and yelled.

"You can do nothing Jimin. Let her take time to overcome from that." Taehyung said. "Stay by her side, the more you can do." Jungkook said too pouring a glass to him. Jimin listened them carefully and nodded.

Later when he was going home in the cab, he doesn't drive to home because he always drink. Either he walks or take a cab. He ordered driver to stop the cab and he got off paying him.

He looked up infront of the shop, lights around it highlighting the name 'Music is peace'. He took a deep breath as he decided to go in. That's when he saw old aged couples coming out of the shop.

The old man in his sixties was playing harmonica for the old lady in her sixties who was beside him. Both were quite old, they had wrinkles on their face and their hair were white leaving some black strands.

[A/n:- This is Harmonica, played by blowing air from mouth

[A/n:- This is Harmonica, played by blowing air from mouth. I don't know much about it too.]

The old man was trying so hard to play it right in rhythm but he couldn't. May be he used to play it but now he forgot. The old lady was looking at him and laughing each and every time he played a wrong rhytm.