Ch-12

You put the blanket beside him and were about to go when he hold your wrist and said, "Let's talk Y/n". You just thought that he would do that but he didn't.

Pouting slightly, you went to the kitchen and thought of things you could do. Not having something to do, you started walking here and there in living room and that boredom was noticed by Jimin when he was seeing you from the corner of his eyes.

"will you please stop annoying me?" He said sighing heavily. "Hm? But I didn't." You frowned. "Why are you moving here and there? Just sit if you want to." He said. You scoffed, 'sitting there will annoy you more.' You thought.

You stomped your feet and were going upstairs when he stopped you, "Yah wait. where are you going?" He asked. "In my room." You said. "Come here." He said as you arched your brow in confusion now.

You went and sit there on the couch. He started saying, "I... umm.. I was saying, about Modelling. Then you don't have to worry about being professional. I'll take care of it as you can't be professional in one week but just learn some basics. See previous videos of your sister's photoshoots and all advertisements. See tips and tricks given by professional and about your fashion sense and all, then it will be taken care by me. Just do what I told you to. I can't delay this project more, You have to go after 5 days at all cost."

'Is that all you have to say? Just work? I already know it.' You scoffed innerly. "Did you listen me now?" He snapped you out of your thoughts. "Ah.. ye.. yeah i know." You nodded. He averted his eyes from you and stuck them on tv again.

You thought nothing is left now so you just went back to your room and came back after two hours and the sight you were seeing, mesmerized your soul.

You chuckled lightly as he looked so cute sleeping soundly on the couch. 'He must be tired that's why he is sleeping like this.' You chuckled again and went to him, pulling up his blanket to him so he doesn't catch cold.

You went to the kitchen and started preparing dinner as it was already time.

After sometime, His phone rang as you looked at him. He didn't open his eyes first but searching for the phone on the table lazily. As he found his phone, he looked at the screen opening his one eye and picked it up closing his eyes again.

"Ye Taehyung-ah?" He said in his deep and raspy yet lazy voice. "Are you not coming bro? I'm waiting for you in the restaurant." Tae asked. "Ah, I'm sorry Tae. I'm tired today. I won't be able to come." He replied in his same lazy voice.

"Are you sleeping?" Taehyung asked. "Ah... yeah!!" He replied shortly. You chuckled again at his cuteness. "Ok then let's meet tomorrow." Taehyung said as he just hummed and hung up the call.

He shifted uncomfortably in the couch pulling his blanket upto him tightly. "Jimin. Are you awake?" You asked setting the dining table. "Hmm!!" He said lazily. "Dinner is ready." You said as he hummed again when his eyes were still closed.