Ch-77

Your breathing was getting heavy with his every movement getting close to you. Your hands were forced to be pinned against the couch not allowing you any movement as they were intertwined with his.

You were leaning back and he leaned forward close to you. You closed your eyes but opened them again to see him close to you. Your eyes looked into his glittering ones as he stared back and then they landed down on your lips, adoring every feature.

"Are they made for just my lips to touch?" He asked looking up back at you referring to your lips. Your cool breathing getting mixed with his alcoholic one. Your lips slightly parted as you shook your head in tiny answering him.

"Are you sure?" He asked. You blinked your eyes and tried to look away. He left your hands but you were still feeling numb to move them. His hands gently palmed your face and made you look at him back, "Look at me. I don't feel right when you look away."

You stared into his genuine eyes. You didn't reply as you stayed quiet and he came close to you again. You again tried to lean back but this time it didn't work, you were controlled by him. He came close and your nose almost get touched.

He wasn't doing what he should do exactly but teasing you and confirming that you want that too. "Let's see!!" He whispered in reply to your tiny nod. "Let's see who they belong to." He whispered and inhale every scent of you.

The floral scent moisturizer of you and your soft skin. He took his time to feel everything. His lips were close to yours but just didn't mold onto them. Your scent made him dizzy and it was more addictive than alcohol.

You placed your hand on his chest to give him a gentle push, looking down and getting away from his face. He couldn't take this and lifted your head back up to him and gently put his lips on yours, molding them perfectly.

Your eyes widened as his lips started moving in sync, caressing every line. He came closer as his thumb caressed the skin of your cheeks. You gulped unable to breathe holding everything as you closed your eyes and let him take a lead.

You parted your lips slightly to breathe but he took advantage to deepen the kiss. He moved closer one step again leaving no distance between both of you. Even the layers of clothes must be regretting being there. You were forced to move back but there was a couch at the back so you took the support of it not to fall.

His kiss got deeper with each step as he kissed you with his all. That kiss couldn't describe just one feeling, It was his love, his care for you but at the same, it was his need to have you. He wanted you that's why his kiss didn't let you breathe.

He caressed your cheeks so softly and his hands gently palmed you like you're a delicate flower to him. He moved his soft plump lips against yours. You were slow to react to his kiss but his pace was increasing with the depth of the kiss.

He pulled back to breathe as you stared into each other's eyes panting softly. You asked more, and he wanted more but both didn't say anything but just stared into each other's eyes. They were just a few seconds and he leaned in back again.

"I'm getting sober now. What did you do to me?" He asked in whispers with soft and light pants. Your breathing was heavy too. He moved his hand up to your face as he tugged a strand of your hair behind your ears. Your eyes were closed at his touch as you rested your face on his palm.

He caressed every inch of your face as you looked up back at him. Your faces were already an inch away as he closed that distance too by smashing his lips again onto yours. Once again, he poured his everything into that.

His thumb now caressing the cheekbones and then moving down to your ear lobe, your earring came in touch with his thumb as he caressed the skin around it. His kiss was sensual, hungry, in demand of having more.

You went out of breath once again giving yourself to him. You tried to pull back but your every back step pulled him two steps closer to you. His one hand slide down to your arm as he took your hand, and made it curled around his neck.

His hand came to hold you by your waist as he caressed it sensually. His fingers were doing magical things to you, his touch gave you butterflies in your stomach. Your heart was throbbing for him, his touch. You felt the need of him, him touching you and your body.

You moaned into a kiss when his kiss got hungrier. His lips were molded onto yours as if they belonged to be there. They moved perfectly as you ever wanted. 'How can someone make you feel everything in just a single kiss?' Your mind processed. 'Love' 'care' 'lust' 'need' 'what not?'

He was making you weak. You felt weak being submissive, letting him do whatever he wants. The empty living room which was filled with the sound of your love, your soft pants, and moans when it was just a kiss; mocked you.

You lost here, you lost your f*cking strong mindset here. You were leaving him then what this is? What if it won't end with a kiss? What if you both ended up doing something else? 'NO' your mind scream when you shot opened your eyes.

The moment you were enjoying a while ago, was disturbed by your negative thoughts. It was all ruined, you couldn't think that way. You pulled back but he didn't let go. You unwrapped your hands around him and gave him a gentle push but neither did he let go of your lips nor you.

He pulled you to him closer, forcing himself. His kiss got a little bit harsh but he still caressed your lips with love and care and He told you how much he need you. "Why?" You muffled into a kiss when your eyes get closed again but this time your heart was breaking.

'It's too late Jimin.' Your broken heart said. You squeezed your eyes not letting him control your heart. It was hard to not feel anything. 'Stop it!' Your mind said as you gave up now. You felt tired of being used, you felt tired of fighting against your rights.

You felt tired of always reminding them that this Y/n has also feelings. Now stop breaking her, please. Listen to her at least once. You couldn't do it anymore. You have done enough fighting, submitting yourself to anyone else. Doing things for others.

Why Jimin needs you? Have you not done enough for him? Now, why does he want to love you when you couldn't get it back when you needed it? You left your hands free, not touching him. You didn't give strength to your legs to stand straight against him, in front of him.

Your eyes were closed and relaxed. You told your heart to stop explaining and telling what is wrong and right. Your mind was still stubborn who was playing with you but you didn't bother yourself much with it. You set yourself free in Jimin's arms.

His lips stopped moving as he pulled back. You kept your eyes closed and felt his lips going away, his body getting detached as you felt the air between both of you. It didn't feel right, it was all perfect but still wrong. You're letting him go again when you wanted him the most?

"Please!!" Jimin mumbled as you slowly opened your eyes. You stared at him, his eyes were begging you genuinely. You shook your head in denial when you heard your heart shattering into pieces. You looked down and lifted your hand to give him a gentle push.

His grip loosened as he stepped back and as your legs had no strength, you were about to fall to the floor when he held you again. You turned to him and stopped him, unwrapping his hands from your waist. "Go to your room!!" You said.

"Y/n but I l..."

"You're just drunk. Go away." You yelled out cutting his words, his confession. He remained silent as you looked at him. "You're just drunk, I can't believe you now. Can't even say if you'll remember this or not." Your harsh words tore his heart apart.

"But I seriously do. My heart can't deny this." He replied. "I can't forget this, which is between us." He said referring to the mutual feelings between both of you, the need for each other. "You're just drunk Jimin. You don't know what you're saying!" You said.

He stepped back looking down. He couldn't say anything further. "How to prove you Y/n?" He asked. "As I did, I had to prove myself that I'm not wrong. Do it like this." You said as he just keep stepping back and looked at you with broken eyes. He turned around to go to his room.

'That's how it hurts!!' You fell to the floor.