Ch-66

"Jimin-ahh" Taehyung unlocked the door himself and went in. Jimin wiped his tears and looked down in disappointment. A tear fell from his eyes again, as Taehyung came to the living room. His eyes looked around the room and he saw his best friend sitting in middle of living room, crying, and weeping.

"Jimin!!! What's wrong with you? Why are you crying?" Taehyung approached Jimin as he kneeled down to his level. Jimin shook his head in deniel and cried more infront of him, covering his face between his palms. He couldn't stop his sobs while he tried hard not to make a noise.

"Taehyung-ah Go!! Go away. Leave me alone." Jimin said in between his sobs. "Are you crazy? How can I?" Taehyung said and embraced Jimin. He let him rest his head on his chest and let him cry. "Stupid tell me, what's the matter? Why are you crying like this?" Taehyung asked.

"Y/n.. Y/n she cheated on me. She was with someone else right after I confessed my feelings to her." Jimin said in between his sobs hiding his face in Taehyung's chest. "You're dumb, That's not possible." Taehyung said. "I saw it from my own eyes. I saw the mark on her neck, I saw everything. It's hurting me Taehyung, She was mine. I called her my wife then why?" Jimin sobbed continuously.

"You must've mistaken, She's waiting for you outside the company. Go and get her." Taehyung said. Jimin shook his head in his chest saying, "No I won't, I can't. I have no right on her. I'm Leaving her on her own." Taehyung closed his eyes worrying about them, "What you really saw Jimin? What made you think like that? That's rubbish." Taehyung said.

Jimin got away from Taehyung as he wiped his tears and said, "When I came back after buying medicines for her, I talked with you and went to her room. I saw her upon Jackson, They were just inches away from each other and  they made excuses the moment they got to know I'm there and watching them. I saw Y-Y/n's s.s.state, that red..re..red..dish blue mark on her neck."

He sniffed hard and continued, "Do you think I'd be fine after all this? Do you think it's ok for me to say all this? I'm losing myself from the moment I saw that, I'm losing my  senses. I can't see anyone but her, Her sweet memories she made with me and her actions I saw today. I can't help but feeling hurtful. Tell me what am I suppose to do?" He sobbed and continued saying this.

"Jimin-ah, You shall still go and talk with her. Just go and ask her why she did that. What if it's all a misunderstanding? what if what you saw wasn't what really happened? Jimin you shall talk with her atleast." Taehyung said maintaining the eye contact with him. Jimin shook his head in deniel completely refusing what Taehyung said.

"I love her a lot that whatever she will say I'll believe her. I'll believe her lies. I don't want that, I don't want to be blind anymore in love. I'm setting her free. She can go with him however she wants." Jimin said looking down. "Have you lost your mind Jimin? She doesn't even know Jackson. They just met today for the first time. It was Sa-na who was close with him." Taehyung pulled some senses into him.

"If she didn't know him then why she was ready for the shoot? She was doing the shoot very finely with him. She didn't even call me nor she sent any message to discuss the situation. She should be nervous for the couple shoot but she wasn't. She gladly accepted and was ready to do it. She didn't even think about me when he was there. Why? She knew him, she knew him from before, when he was close with Sa-na. After all they are sisters, How can she be different from her?" Jimin's sadness was changing raging anger. His mind was screaming.

"Shut up Jimin, You know Y/n very well more than anyone. How can you say that?" Taehyung said. "I didn't know her. I Just got to know her today. I was just believing her fake personality all the way. Anyways, the project is ending soon, She will be on her way and I'll be on mine." Jimin said and wiped his tears.

"Jimin stop all this nonsense. Go to Y/n, She wants to talk with you. She's waiting for you, outside the company in this chill weather. Go and get her." Taehyung said. "Stop it Taehyung. Stop telling me what I should do. I don't wanna listen anyone. I won't go to her. I hate how he cheated on me. I won't come in her way now."

Taehyung stood up in frustration. Jimin wasn't ready to listen anyone. That's when the landline in the living room caught both of theirs attention. It was ringing and Jimin refused to pick it up. Taehyung went forward and picked up the call, "Hello!!" Taehyung speak first and Jimin tried to keep quiet, ignoring him, but keeping in mind not to yell or scream as he is on call.

"Hello, I'm lawyer Shawn from Judiciary court of Seoul. Can I talk to Mr. or Mrs. Park?" The male voice said. Taehyung was taken by confusion as the call was from court and then he asked for Mr. Or Mrs. Park, He looked at Jimin and he refused to talk. "Ah Yeah, You're speaking with Mr. Park, How can I help you?" Taehyung said.

"Ok I was just confirming if you got your divorce papers or not as one of our men delivered them but we couldn't get any confirmation or any kind of response from your side." Lawyer Shawn said and Taehyung was shocked as he looked back at Jimin in disbelief. "Divorce papers?" Jimin looked confusely at him having no clue of it.

"Yes!! We just delivered the Divorce papers some days ago, may be a week ago, we are not sure that's why we called to confirm." Taehyung was confused to reply for this. He was keep staring at Jimin with his lips parted. "I'm sorry but can you give me a minute?" Taehyung asked him.

"Yeah sure sir." Listening it Taehyung put his hand on the phone to block the sound from travelling through the medium of air as he asked Jimin, "Did Y/n discuss about divorce or divorce papers with you?" Taehyung asked. Jimin cluelessly looked at him, "Divorce? But why? She never even talk about divorce as a joke, about paper, it's a far thing to ask about." Jimin said innocently having no clue of it.

"Then why this man is asking about the divorce papers have delivered or not?" Taehyung asked in frustration. Jimin shook his head in deniel, "I have no idea, may be she was planning to take divorce after the project ends but I think it was no longer needed even if she has to go for her studies, I didn't know she still want that to stay with Jackson."

Taehyung was frustrating over this side of him. "Can you please stop Jimin? Why are you dragging Jackson with her? They are not even related to each other." Taehyung said. "Hello!!" Taehyung heard the voice and he ignored Jimin and talked on phone.

"Sorry for the wait but my wife and I have not discussed about it till now. Lots of talking is still left to do. I ask for your consideration and wait for me or my wife to call you back." Taehyung said. "Ok I understand. I'll wait for your call." The lawyer hung up the call and Taehyung sighed in relief.

"What the actual f*ck is going Jimin? Divorce papers got delivered into your house and you don't have any idea about this? What kind of relationship you're having? Instead of trusting her and listening her, you are making stories on your own?" Taehyung scolded Jimin to pull some senses into him.

"You don't know anything Taehyung. I am not making stories. It's all visible that I can see it from naked ideas." Jimin replied. "Oh please Jimin, I don't know anything okay, But you shall go and talk with her. She's waiting for you. How can you not see her love for you? Why she always had to suffer? Come with me or I'm going, Jennie must be waiting for me. I can't let her wait like Y/n is doing for you." Taehyung said.

"You can leave. I'm not coming with you. About her, Straightly tell her not to come home, nor I'm coming to take her or talk with her. I have already hurted myself a lot and that's enough for me. It's better for her not to wait for me and go wherever she wants." Jimin said and stood up going upstairs into his room.

"That was so rude of you Jimin. It's either you or no one for her. Only You'll go and get her, that's what I can say you right now." Taehyung yelled as his voice echoed in entire house making Jimin to listen him but he was shut by the voice of door slammed by Jimin. Taehyung sighed and left the house giving up on him.