Ch-19

"Jimin, Let's go home please. It's already late." Taehyung said as the three of them, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook came back in Restaurant and were drinking sitting on one table.

Restuarant was empty and there was no one except waiters and chefs as it was late hour of the night.

"I came to drink, but just because it all happened, I couldn't even drink. Oh Gosh!! The hectic day." Jimin said in his drunk voice.

"Nuna must be alone, scared and waiting for you. You should go." Jungkook said.

"Oh c'mon, What was your name at first, Jung.. Jung what?" Jimin asked.
"Jungkook!!" Jungkook told him.

"Oh yeah, Jungkook, C'mon. I told you na.. Your Nuna and I are not on good terms to wait for each other okay. Taehyung dropped her home and she was asleep right. Right Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

"Ah Yea, She was in deep sleep but still she is alone. Feel a lil bit shame, after what happened today." Taehyung said.

"Ah Yeah, So Nuna was talking about you. You're the one who spoilt her life. Aaahhhhh yea.. I got it now." Jungkook said in his drunk voice.

"What? What did she say? I spoilt her life? Woaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! Are you listening Taehyung? I spoilt her life. Great." Jimin said.

Taehyung was so done with them, 'Just leave me for God sake. Why I am stuck with them.' "What do you expect her to say then? You left her on the road." Taehyung said.

Jungkook gasped loudly, "You... You left my sweet and kind Nuna on road? Shhhhhh... I can't believe."

"Oh C'mon, Sweet and Kind?? She argued with me. Talked rashly to me." Jimin said.

"Mr. Park Jimin, I am warning you. Don't you dare to misbehave with my Nuna." Jungkook said.

"what? what did you say?" Jimin stood up agressively. "Yah Yah!! Calm down.. Sit back Jimin." Taehyung said making Jimin to sit back.

"Well, you can't pull this act for long." Jungkook said. "what act?" Jimin asked. "Acting coldly and all this you do with her." Jungkook said.

"what do you mean?" Jimin asked squeezing his eyes. "You will eventually fall in love with her. She's so sweet, kind hearted and lovable. The most caring person in this whole world ever exist. You won't be able to resist her." Jungkook exclaimed with joy showing off the loving smile.

"Jeez!! Let's go Taehyung-ah. He drank a lot. He's not even in his senses." Jimin said looking at Jungkook with disgust gaze as he got up with taking support of Taehyung and left him there.

Jungkook was just smiling cheekily thinking about her Nuna.

Time skipped as Jimin came back home, Taehyung dropped him. He came and saw the lights off. He didn't bother himself to on them as he went straight to his room.

"Oh!!" He startled when he saw someone lying on his bed as his hand went of his chest to calm himself down.

"Taehyung left her here to sleep?" He knitted his eyebrow in annoyance. He walked in and went to take a shower completely ignoring her presence.

He came out and his eyes went on her sleeping peacefully not worrying about world. He walked to her as he took off his heels she was still wearing. He went to take the quilt from his room and came back to cover her body.

His eyes went to some strands of her hair falling on her eyes. For a second he thought to aside them as his hands moved close to her face 'You will eventually fall in love with her.' Jungkook words repeated in his head.

But he backed off when you shifted a little in his bed. He rushed off the thought and took his pillow and quilt from your side and went to couch.

"Why does he care with whatever i do with my wife. Who the hell He is to teach me?" The words he said before came in his mind when he shifted uncomfortably in couch to rush off the thought just to sleep peacefully.

Next Morning.....

You woke up with a hangover as your head was aching as hell. "Agh!!" You groaned as you looked around seeing the familiar place which seemed unfamiliar to you that time.

You sat up with a jolt realising it's Jimin's room. "What I'm doing here?" You asked yourself as you saw no one in the room.

You quickly got up and took your heels you saw there in your hands and rushed to the door.

You were about to left the room but ended up saving yourself from bumping into the masculine figure you were seeing so close to yourself.

"J-Ji-min." You said as you stepped back into the room. He was staring into your eyes and you looked back into his but with lil fear.

"I.. I don't know how I ended up here. I'll go now." You said as you tried to escape but he stopped you blocking the way.

"Where will you go?" He asked glaring at you. "T..To my room" You replied looking down.

"You don't know a thing right?" He asked. "K...Know what?" You asked cluelessly looking at him.

"You can go then." He said as he leave your way and went to his cupboard to take his towel and clothes and then went straight to shower. You followed his action but was confuse, "I don't know a thing? What thing I should know?" You mumbled as you left his room.

Later at work...

"Do I need to talk him directly about it?" You asked Jennie. Your head was heavy and you were not feeling well to work.

"Yeah Mam. I can go but still it will be better if you tell him yourself. He will understand it better." Jennie said.

"Ah okay. I'll go to his office then." You said as you left your room. His office was on top floor as you heard by everyone. You never went there and it was lil awkward for you to even ask where his office is.

You walked randomly at the floor and read the name plates to guess which one is his office. You finally found one name plate as 'CEO, Park Jimin'

You knocked on the door as you heard him saying, "Come in" and you went in nervously.

Jimin looked up from the papers he was checking which Taehyung was showing him. "Oh Y/n.." Taehyung said. You bowed innocently as you met him for the first time and then realised he called your name, "Hm?? Y/n??" You looked confusely at him and then Jimin.

"Ah.. Yea.. I forgot. I met you yesterday but it's first time you're seeing me. Hii.. I'm Taehyung." Taehyung said standing beside Jimin's chair.

"Ooh Taehyung-ssi? Jimin's I mean Mr. Park's friend? Do you work here?" You asked. "Ah yea, I am the head of Advertising department." Taehyung smiled.

You smiled back and looked at Jimin nervously who was unbothered by your talks. "Well How your hangover is?" He asked. "Hm?? Hangover?" You looked at him confusely.

"Taehyung. I'll call you later after checking them. For now, Please send Mr. Choi to my office later." Jimin said as Taehyung nodded, "Ah yea.. Ok I'll leave." He said as he smiled at you before leaving the office.

"What brought you here?" Jimin asked straightly pulling you out of your thoughts. "Hm?? Ah..yea.. I.. I came to tell you..." He waited for you to complete.

"I am not feeling well. My head is aching badly. Will it be okay if I leave early?" You asked.

"I'll cancel your shoots for a day, But be in your room. I'll take you home at regular time. Don't wanna let you go alone to make my day the worst." He said.

"Hm??" You didn't understand him. "Rest in your room. You'll go with me only" He said and get back to his papers.

'He's strange.' You said in your mind and left his office.