Bonus Chapter

Continuing...

Jimin came home after the announcement session and after talking to Taehyung. Taehyung invited him to grab a drink but he refused him saying he was tired and want to rest. Everyone was relaxed now, Jungkook got to know what happened and Your father too.

Jimin came back to his home and opened the doors wide just to be met by silence, the voice echoed. He stepped in and walked into the living room as he looked around, at the emptiness. "It feels lonely." He muttered. "without you." He added later.

You amusedly look around like a kid seeing an Amusement park for the first time. "What happened?" He asked seeing you amused like this.

"Isn't it too big for us to live?" You asked. He smiled.

"You liked it so much. This place was yours from the day you came here with me." Jimin mumbled with a smile. The living room wasn't just a room now, it became a special place where your voice still travelled and echoed around the room.

You, going from here to there and doing random work. It made him smile. He smiled at the imaginary reflection of you. He looked towards the kitchen and stepped forward. "You were amazed that I didn't use to eat at home and my refrigerator was empty." He smiled.

You ran behind Jimin. "Jimin wait." He turned to you, "What now?" He asked sighing heavily.

"Tell me how I can order breakfast for now and groceries too? We don't have to order anything after today. I can cook." You said, looking up at him who was halfway upstairs.

"The way you used to call my name in the beginning, It never sounded so beautiful." He thought. He remembered the days when your relationship started. "I thought you were innocent but you proved me wrong, by lying to me the next day of our marriage." He said.

"Did you order this?" He asked. "Hm!!" You said.

"Don't make coffee for me. I'll make it myself." He said as he was about to go into the kitchen.

"You can't make it, we don't have more coffee left. So you can't....." You are cut off by his glare. "I won't drink coffee then." He said and started eating his breakfast sitting in front of you.

"Umm... Where did you order it?" He asked so lost in it.

"Why? Something is wrong?" You asked. "No. It's kinda familiar. I'm sure it's not by the restaurant I order from every day." He said not being in his usual self.

He finished it quickly as he asked, "You won't tell me where did you order it?" He drank his water finishing it all. "I cooked it." You said as you picked up the empty plate smiling happily and going to the kitchen.

He stood there with his office bag dumbfoundedly. 'Did I seriously? Wait... What I did?' He thought still being dumb. You came back with a smile.

"You----" He was about to say when he was cut off.

"Don't lie that you didn't like it. You will eat homemade food from now on and if not then I gonna tell Eomma about it." You said.

"Aish!! What kind of person I was? She knew how to rule me. I'm so stupid." He smiled, cursed himself, squeezed his eyes, shook his head and smiled with tears in his eyes. "I miss you." He said.

On the other side of the world, You were on a plane and they didn't allow you to use a mobile phone or any device. The flight was supposed to be 24 hrs long and you weren't feeling right.

"Did I leave him for wrong? He came all way for me and I just left, I should not have..." The thoughts messing up with your head when you shook your head. "Stop it, please. I don't like to regret the decision I make in my life." You said to yourself.