Ch-57

His eyes fell down on you. He eyed you head to toe with his eyes slightly astound. You quickly looked down when the realisation hit you as You felt embarrassed and you backed a little to the side, hiding yourself behind the mirror. You quickly wear your long Georgette shrug which was in your hand to cover yourself which ofcourse not even covering you.

"What are you doing here? Just go. You never learnt to knock right? It's my room not your office. Please go." You said as he blinked twice. His own face turned red seeing you hiding and trying to cover yourself which actually didn't work. He looked down and smiled, "It's not working. Just come out. It's only me." He said.

"What? What's not working?" You asked when your own face turned tomato red as you avoided looking at him and your eyes roamed looking at pattern of the floor. He bit his lower lip and chuckled silently, "That mirror is enable to hide you and that cape is of Georgette. I can look through it." He said embarrassing you more.

"Why you're doing it? Just leave then. Leave me alone." You said frustrately feeling embarrassed. Your legs overlapping one another trying to hide your bare skin and hands crossed on your chest. "Are you going to do shoot like this? Do you think it will work?" He asked.

"I'll do it perfectly if you won't be there and it's the least I can do for you and your company. I won't do something like this again. It's the limit." You said still avoiding looking at him.

He chuckled again silently and smiled at you, "It's over the limit. You will show yourself to everyone like this but not to me. You're embarrassed infront of me only and won't be infront of others?" He asked and sounded frustrated to make you think he is mad on your context.

"Why are you so mad? It was my contract ofcourse I have to deal with it. I'm Sa-na in this company, Think of me as Sa-na." You said looking at him. "Aa-ni.. You can never be Sa-na, You're Y/n. You don't have to deal with her contracts. I brought you here for my project only. I will never allow you do something which is not related to that project." He said looking straight in your eyes.

"But it's related to you. Jennie told me that your relationship with Mr. Seok will be ruined if I won't do it. I don't want to create problems for you." You said as you sounded worried. 'It's already ruined. Who cares about him when I have you?' He thought looking at side for a second as You looked at him waiting for his response.

He looked back at you. "Y/n come out first." He insisted. You shook your head in deniel, "I won't. Please go." You again started avoiding looking at him. He frustrately scratch his forehead by his fore-finger. "Ah, Y/n come out." He sounded mad which left you with no choice. "Close the door first." You requested. He turned and closed it with a thud.

"Why are you sounding so mad? Lower your voice first." You said. "Yah Y/n, Don't play so hard....." Before he could complete, you looked at him with slightly knitted eyebrow. "Fine. I will lower my voice. Come out now." He said. You left with no choice and came out, looking down still your hands crossed over your chest. You wanted to cover yourself but how?

Your face was red as you started whining, "What do you want from me? Just leave. I'll do the shoot properly. Please I'm embarrassed infront of you." You admitted whining and kept looking at side to the floor. He looked at his side and chuckled, smiling and trying to control himself not to make any noise.

He pressed his lips in as he cleared his throat before saying, "Your this posture is not going to work for the shoot. Stand straight." He said with a strict voice but still calm. You looked here and there with slightly knitted eyebrows to ignore him.

"Are you ignoring me? Stand straight. Straighten your legs and keep your hands down. Straighten your back too." His voice got sterned as you looked at him, slightly glaring but gave up as you were in no position to argue. You did as he said being submissive.

He smirked feeling proud that how his command is working on you. You looked down again feeling embarrassed over a limit. "Look straight." He ordered again. You ignored him. "Mrs. Park, Look up at me." He said sternly but you felt your heart skipping a beat as you looked up at him in his eyes which were waiting for your eyes to meet with them.

They were shining, telling you to trust him. Your lips slightly parted as you felt your embarassment going away. You couldn't say a word nor he spoke. You just stared at each other. He stepped forward towards you but didn't break the eye contact. "Why are you doing this?" You asked breaking the silence between you two.

"You offended me. How can you go infront of others like this when you're embarrassed infront of your husband. I accepted you as my wife not so long ago. You already forgot that? I won't allow my wife to go like this infront of others. You can think I'm narrow minded if you want to." He said in one go and you felt heavy inside.

"Please stop it. My heartbeat is racing." You mumbled but still it was audible to him. "You don't have to go this far for me Y/n. Just refuse for the things which make you feel uncomfortable. Don't you trust me? I'm capable of doing much more things than you can ever expect." Jimin said as you stepped back, taken aback by his words.

You felt your heart skipping a beat again as you felt it heavy to bear. He knew what he was doing but he didn't want to stop himself by saying those words. He wanted you to know what he feels, what he can do for you. He walked pass by you to the cupboard there as he opened it and took out a blanket and a pair of your clothes.

He came back to you and put the pair of your clothes on the couch beside you. He opened the blanket and covered you by it coming to the front and locking you inside it. "Get changed quickly or you'll catch cold." He said, standing infront of you. His hands still on the blanket until to held it.

He walked out of the room as he saw Jennie coming out of the lift. "Sir, Mr. Seok is here." Jennie increased her pace of walking as she saw him. "Fine. Order everyone not to prepare for this shoot and order Mr. Lee to prepare my meeting room, I gonna meet Mr. Seok Jaebum." Jimin said.

Jennie stood there astoundly not understanding a single thing and Jimin kept walking. He stopped and turned to her, "Help Mrs. Park in changing. She's not doing it and Prepare for next shoot." He ordered as Jennie paid attention to him and bowed, "Ah yeah sir."