Ch-14

She was going towards the set up, even though she was lil bit nervous but as she was taught she walked like she wasn't.

But the view infront of her when she reached to the set up, made her feet jammed to the floor.

Jimin following her, accidentally bumped into her when he asked, "Agh!! Why did you stop?" She looked shocked with her lips slightly parted and eye looking like a two big donuts.

"Y-you didn't tell me that there will be so many people." You said. "It's a sense. Do you have that?" He said as you gave a mad look.

"what? it's not a phone selfie that you can do it alone. Cameraman, light man, your makeup artist, your assistant, manager of shooting department, two editors, your cheerleader and many more, you can't do a photoshoot without them." He said and you turned to him.

"Jimin, please do something. I can't be confident infront of all." You said. He arched his bow as he said, "what? Yah Don't annoy me now and Let's go." He said.

"Aniyo, I won't. I can't. Please do something." You said whining like a kid. "You're not a kid here to whine like this. Let's go. Everyone is waiting." He said pulling you by your arm.

"Aniyo!! I won't go. Listen, I'll create a scene infront of everyone and I'm serious." You said. He scoffed, "You'll embarrass yourself like this not me."

"Ah why? You'll be embarrassed too. You're my husband here." You said being a lil bit bold. "And what you will do Mrs. Park?" He asked completely done with you.

"I... I..." You looked here and there thinking for an idea. "I'll kiss you."
"wh-what?" His eyes widen.
"Hmm I'll do this." You said and take a step closer to him and played with the button of shirt.

Everyone noticed both of you as you both were on your way to the set-up. "Stop talking nonsense and Go for the shoot." He shook your hand gently keeping a fake and forced smile on his face.

"Ah! why? You're embarrassed? Nervous? Same, I'm feeling the same. Atleast, Get these cheer leaders out of there, these fans, let only important person stay." You said again playing with the button of his shirt. He looked at everyone who were looking at them in awe, while he was awkward.

"Mrs. Park, Set-up is ready, come forward please." A man who was manager of the project said. You stood straight as he came and looked down playing with your fingers feeling nervous.

He studied your acts and also the nervous frown on your face. "Mr. Cho.. Can you please get these cheer leaders and all these fans out? I mean, Sa-na is lil bit nervous, She doesn't want them to know already how her come back will be, she wants to give them a surprise. Please make them understand that." Jimin said and your face lit up.

"Well, it'd be difficult as they were waiting for her and her shoot but I can try if you're saying so." Mr. Cho said. "Then I'll come with you and Talk with them." Jimin said and walked with Mr. Cho while Jennie came by your side.

You saw Jimin talking to them as everyone leave the place shouting, "Fighting Sa-na."  "All The Best." and they left cheering for you from afar. You smiled as you thought, 'woah!! He really did that. He's amazing.'

"Mam, We're already late. Please come to the set." Jennie said as you nodded and walked with her.  You saw Jimin coming forward to your set up and stood beside the men sitting on the computer. He talked with them and gave you a look when you were about to start.

"Mrs. Park, Did you get the concept?" The camera man asked. "Ye!!" You said showing a thumbs up. "Okay So we will start." He said as you took a deep breath brought the confidence in your eyes. "Hana" He said as the lights got on. "Dul" The other side lights got on. "Set" And the light above the set up got on.

Jimin looked at you as you started posing for your first ever photoshoot ignoring everyone. "Ye, Nice." "Right" "Left angle" "Awesome" The camera man guided and complimented you.

"Okay Now, try posing using that couch there." Camera man said as you said and sat there with legs on the arms of the couch. "Amazing". As you were taught, You did your best and here your first photoshoot finished.

"Okay!! Done." The camera man said as everyone there clapped and you bowed to them saying "Thankyou." Jimin clapped too with that emotionless face and your eyes met for couple of seconds.

"She really improved herself in those leave she took. Wow!! She really blowed our mind today." The man sitting on the monitor beside Jimin said. Jimin sighed as he said, "Let's get to editing so we can ask for another shoot if there is problem."

"Ye Sir." He agreed and started doing his work as Jimin told him, the things he wanted and all. "All pictures are amazing and perfect, Don't think correction will be needed." The man said as Jimin scratched his forehead with his fore-finger.

Jimin looked for you as you were also in the shooting area sitting there with Jennie and talking so nicely with her and the make-up artist who was touching up your makeup.

He shook his head sighing again and got back to his work. When the work was already done, "It's done sir, and absolutely perfect. Don't need another photoshoot." The man said as Jimin asked, "Are you sure? I mean there isn't a single problem?"

"Ah why? this is a strange question. Ofcourse Mrs. Sa-na just gave her best and you saw that too." He said. "Ah yeah.. I know. I was just asking." Jimin smiled awkwardly.

'Is she really pranking me? Wait, why is she out of my understanding?' Jimin sighed and get back to his office after finishing it all as you saw him going and soon you got an information that your photoshoot was successful and now you can go to your room.

"Jennie, Do you really think I did okay? I was nervous." You asked getting back to your room. "You were awesome mam. Awesome. But why were you nervous?" She asked. "Ah!! I did it after a long time. That's why. Well Thankyou. But he should atleast come and tell me." You muttered the last line slowly so it wasn't audible to Jennie.

Time Skipped like this as you heard a knock on the door while you were scrolling on your phone. You looked at the door only to see the person for whom you were waiting. "Let's go home." He said as you stood up and followed him.

"Jimin, Jimin Listen me." You said. "I told you to call me Mr. Park." He said walking faster than you. "Ah sorry. Mr. Park. Please listen me." You said as he stopped feeling it a lil bit strange.

"I wanted to as......"
"Just call me Jimin and leave Mr. Park." He said cutting you off. "But you said........" He cut you off again and started walking. "Jimin please wait. Listen me." You call him.