Ch-46

"Is it important for me to go to work? Without him.." You asked as you were in Taehyung's car now. He told you that he will take you to work today.

"What your work has to do with him?" Taehyung asked focusing on his driving as he gave you a look.

"Aniyo!! I mean. I feel confident when he's around." You spoke in your low voice. He raised an eyebrow, "Hm? What?" He asked.

"I mean, He always stays there in my shoot and I feel confident enough that he will take care of everything if I mess up." You told him as he gave you a confuse look.

"I won't feel confident today. What if I will mess up something?" You mumbled to yourself, audible enough to him.

Taehyung scoffed and said, "I can't understand you seriously. I mean, Ah So He stays there in your shoot? And You feel confident because of him? You both are strange."

You looked down already missing him. It was always him driving you to work but He's not there today. You're not with him. You can't annoy him today with your stupid questions.

"Do you know when he will return?" You asked curiously. "I don't know. It's upto him. May be two days, Three days, One week or Four." Taehyung said thinking of how long it can take him to change his mind.

You gasped lightly looking at him, "Four weeks?" You looked worried. "I mean, Two days are minimum and Four weeks maximum. It depends on how deal is going and How much it will take him to finalise it or do something further.. you getting me or not?" Taehyung asked being suspicious of his own words.

You nodded lightly feeling sad. You pouted looking out of the window. "Tell me one thing Y/n. Why do you love a loser like him?" Taehyung asked taking your attention.

"He's not a loser." Your first words to come out listening Taehyung. "Hmm Hmm" Taehyung gave a forced smile to you when his inner self was thinking 'When you will get to know that he's hiding at my house just because he loves you but can't tell you, you will think the same.'

"My question was, Why do you love him?" Taehyung asked again correcting himself. "I don't know. I just like every small thing about him. Is it important to have a reason?" You asked confused.

"No, It's not important but still there is something special about the one you love. I heard in movies and books." Taehyung tried to being obvious just get an answer.

"Something special? Umm....." She thought for a second and finally said, "When I first saw him. I smiled. I just smiled and it'd be lie if I say, there was only one reason why I smiled. The way he looked at me with those adorable eyes, like how my heartbeat raced, it get out of my own control, The way he smiled at me, The way he bowed to the waiter when he spilt his coffee on the table and waiter has to clean it for him."

You continued, "I got it that he isn't a type of person to apologise to someone until he really feel sorry towards them because he yell at his employee on the same day just because he forgot his file at home. He was like, 'What do you mean you forgot it? You wouldn't forget if it was something for your girlfriend Right?' I overheard him." You chuckled at last remembering the very first meeting with him.

Taehyung just listen and you looked at him with the same sweet smile you got remembering him. He was waiting for more as you continued...

"After few meetings, I got to know that he's so real. He doesn't fake anything. He cares too much. He gets worried about his surroundings so quickly. He thinks a lot about everyone. He's hardworking. He gave me so many reasons to smile everyday and I fell more and more for him."

You took a pause for a minute and continued, "The way he tries his best not to hurt the one standing infront of him by his words. I was stunned, He controls himself for others. I just knew that he's going to marry Sa-na and she was going to be the luckiest girl ever. She missed her chance."

You shook your head feeling ad for her, "He had to marry me unfortunately. I don't know if he would be able to love again or not but trust me Sa-na was really lucky. The way he cares, he loves, It was may be just for her only. I wanted to see it, Experienced it but I wasn't that lucky. Look, He stays with me and he always amaze me with his words and actions."

You smiled proudly, "He gifted me a guitar with a sweet letter saying it's from my mother. He accepted me as his wife and I was on cloud nine. It hurts me when I think, I'll be leaving soon. We will go on our different ways. It's just one month and he's already far away from me. I'm scared for no reason."

You pressed your hand against your chest and rubbed it circularly to ease the pain, "I get habitual to him. Him by my side. I like doing things for him. I like talking to him even when he doesn't respond. I'm so annoying I know but it's just for a month and now I don't know. May be I won't be able to do it again. I will just leave quietly and adore him in my heart forever."

Taehyung was amazed by your answer. He just listened you and he hasn't any words left to say, to comment. One thought out of hundred was, 'She found totally different meaning of his flaws. Things about he feel secure, she feels proud for the same. She fell in love with those.'

'Wish I could tell her she is the luckiest. Sa-na was never. Why they have to be separated? Only if Jimin has some senses to confess her, to be with her. He continuously said he's rude but he was unaware that he isn't. He cared for them, stopped himself, felt guilty.'

'She is happy just to be with him. How can people like her can exist? Jimin, you're lucky but also a fool. You made her cry for no reason and she still find her happiness in you, with you.'

He spared glances to her driving and thinking all this. "I bombarded you with my emotions. Right?" You asked. "No I'm just speechless. I know both sides now and it amazes me, left me in so critical condition that I don't even have words to say. I should stay quiet. Let God do whatever he decided for both of you."

You smiled feeling little stupid on his words and shook your head. You thought he just joke around like always but it wasn't a joke and worst was, you were unaware of lot of things like you're unaware of his words meaning now.

"We are here." Taehyung stated stopping the car infront of company. "Is he here? In meeting?" You asked. "I don't know. May be." He tilted his head nudging to the side.

"Can I call him?" You asked. "No!! You can't. He must be busy in meeting. He will call you once he will be free. He's with other business tycoons now." Taehyung said stopping you from even on your phone.

You nodded innocently and agreed with him.

__________________________________

I'm here with an update.

Sorry for a long wait but I came back with a good news.

I got admission in one of the best college and now your author is going to start a new journey of her.

But But But....
I won't skip my updates. I will try my best and bestest to give you regular updates so My bestest readers can be happy.

Your votes and comments make me smile and I can't miss that happiness of my day.

So... Will be back soon.

Bye Bye...

Tap the star.

Vote up.

Comment.

Love yourself.

Take Care!!

I love you🌈💜✨

I love you so much💓✨