Ch-80

AUTHOR'S POV...

"Maybe he gonna tell about you. He gonna introduce her wife tonight in the announcement." Jennie told as you ran out of your room, to him. You quickly got to the elevator but it was already going up. You couldn't wait for it to come down as you run to the stairs.

You climbed them quickly until you reached to the floor of his office. You were breathing heavily as you were running. You were smiling, finally happy about something, "I gonna stay." You mumbled to yourself.

You saw the door of his office has opened, you rushed to it with a wide smile but it faded away, the moment your eyes saw him with someone else in his office. You stepped back, hiding behind the wall beside the main door.

"Don't leave me now. Stay please." He said with genuine eyes. "I will stay with you forever. I've decided." The woman who was laying her head on his chest said. You realized whose voice was it. You grew up listening to her. You can't forget her or her voice.

He felt so relaxed as you knitted your eyebrows in confusion. What the heck is happening? 'He told me that he loves me, last night. Then?' You thought. 'How can he let her hug him after knowing what she did?' You couldn't understand it.

"I gonna introduce you as my wife today." He said and all of your thoughts just mentally slapped you. You couldn't hide anymore as you stood straight in shock. "He gonna introduce her wife tonight in the announcement." Jennie's words mocked you in your head.

"Is she the wife he gonna introduce tonight?" Your mind said in realization. Sa-na just hugged him more tightly and said, "You're the best!!" She replied. It ripped your heart as your eyes get filled with water and then he said, "I love you." to her.

You lost control of yourself. You never have ever expected this. 'Did they use me?' You asked yourself. You palmed your mouth, couldn't take it at all. With heavy and muffled breaths, your body was shaking. Your legs felt weak as you stepped backward from there.

The vase which you didn't notice but was there beside the door was hit by your elbow as it fell to the ground, breaking and shattering into pieces like your heart. You looked there as it made them realize that you saw everything. You got to know everything

'Since how long they are fooling me? Was my work just to make this magazine successful and complete the project? Does he no longer need me? Was I seriously used?' Your mind played the game, made you realize it too late.

Jimin looked astounded. He tried to come to you but you shook your head and showed him your palm, stopping him from coming forward. You started running away. You couldn't take this as you squeezed your eyes, stopping your mind from messing up with you.

More tears fell but you didn't let them get over you. It was enough for you, It was the end. Wiping your tears, and pulling yourself together you ran through the hall. Everyone looked at you, the employees, and other workers, confused and whispering something to themselves.

But you cared less about them this time. You didn't look at them as you quickly get out of there and took the taxi. You told them the address as you reached home, Jimin's home. It was never yours. You were a fool to believe it. You were never his wife.

You didn't cry again. It was breaking you. As soon as you got to his house, you ran to your room, took out the suitcase and started emptying your cupboard. You packed your clothes and stuff as quickly as you could. After doing, you made a call to book your taxi.

You dragged your suitcase downstairs and ran upstairs again. You forgot your guitar in your room as you bring it downstairs too. The taxi was there at the door so you didn't waste time going to it. The driver helped you in putting your suitcase in the taxi.