Ch-85

On the day you left...

You couldn't express in words, how heartbreaking it was to go away even though it was a short time. That short time would feel like thousands of years, you knew; yet you decided to go. Going up to the elevator, you didn't look back.

You knew you would cry and run back into his arms. You just walk forward, glancing at him for the last time and you just walked forward putting on your goggles to avoid eye contact with others. Your pace increased, your heart aching and you just ran away towards your flight.

"Ms. Y/n, we called you several times. We were about to take off without you if you took one more minute." The air hostess said. "I'm sorry." You said to accept it straight. 'I wish you could just take off without me, I would have gotten an excuse for not leaving him.' You thought.

On the other side, Jimin was broken. He was lonely once again. The one who was with him in the past three months meant everything to him but unfortunately, good things have to go to return to you in a better way. He accepted it. He accepted his fate even though it hurt him.

The fruit of patience is sweet.

Yeah, He heard that too but the heart is the most stupid thing God has made. It doesn't understand right or wrong, doesn't understand logic or benefits but just emotion and feelings. Jimin was a crying mess, having fallen to his knees on that cold marble floor.

The numb feeling that couldn't let him feel the coldness but just his heart shattering into pieces. 'She's not leaving, she's just going away for a while.' He reminded himself again and again until his heart understood it. It has been fifteen minutes, he was still sobbing when his phone rang up.

He took a deep breath, pulling himself together and coming to his senses. He's a businessman, people know him. What he's even doing? But, Did he care? No! He wiped his tears and picked up the call knowing it was Taehyung who was calling.

"Yeah, Taehyung-ah!" He said, his voice coming out cracked, broken. His throat was almost sore right now, crying for hours, running without even sipping water. "Jimin, Are you alright? Have you met her?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I've met her." Jimin said, feeling numb answering the questions he asked. "What are you waiting for then? Everyone is waiting here for the grand announcement. I can't delay it anymore." Taehyung said. Of course, Managing the situation in the company wasn't easy. Employees were pissed off, Media was waiting to have something to air.

They all were waiting. Jimin couldn't step back in front of them. They will be disappointed badly in him. He cared for them. He collected his thoughts and sniffed, getting himself together, "Fine, I'll be there in 35 minutes, Be ready with all preparations." Jimin said as he stood up.

Even though his knees were stiffened at this point but he didn't care. "OK!!" Taehyung replied in a hurry before hanging up. The short conversation ended as Jimin tried to gain the strength to walk out of the airport to his car. He wiped his tears again and again when they were rolling down when he wasn't even crying now.

He bit his lower lip, preventing his lips from fluttering. He gulped the lump in his throat and walked away gaining his strength and forming a fist to endure as much pain as he could. He drove fiercely back to his company, trying so hard not to let his vision get blurry. 'She's not leaving me, She's going away for a while.' He consoled himself.

He came to his company and made his way to the auditorium where most announcements and special events are held. His pace increased as he knew everyone was waiting. Everyone outside who was managing it shockingly looked at him, the mess he was right now.