Ch-37

"No.. I'm not sleepy. Not anymore." You got up sitting in the bed giving a mini shock to Jimin. "Jesus!!" He mumbled, his hand on his chest exhaling deeply.

"Not even my Ted is helping me to get a sleep." You said sighing tiredly. "Ted?" He raised an eyebrow. "Yeah!! He!!" You raised your soft toy so he could see it.

"He? Do you sleep with it?" He asked. "Him!!" You corrected him. "Y-yeah whatever." He rolled his eyes. "He's not whatever. He is my love." You said. "Oh yeah!! Love." He gave you weird look.

"w-wait.. Isn't it my t-shirt?" He asked when he finally noticed the piece of cloth your ted was wearing. You hid it inside your blanket and said nothing gulping hard. He raised his eyebrow at you waiting for the answer.

"Don't look at me like this." You stole glances. "Answer me." He squinted his eyes. "Fine. Because It's you." You admitted and he just looked at you, blinking his eyes once and twice. His lips parted, quite intimidating.

"Let's change the topic." You said interrupting the sudden tension raising between both of you. He cleared his throat and said, "Why don't you just sleep?"

"I can't. I'm curious. No!! It ain't curiosity. Something else." You said. "What is it?" He asked, closing his laptop and leaned his back on the couch. "I don't know. I just want to know, why Mary was talking about you like this? Do you guys have past?" You asked.

"She told you. Hasn't she?" He asked. "So you guys really dated? Nice." You nodded and acted cool but you felt like needle was pricking in your heart.

"wait.. what? NO!!" He sat straight and stood up. "Hm?" You looked confusely at him. He walked to the bed and stood there, "Did she told you this?" He asked. "Yeah she told me you both dated and it would be her if I hadn't married you." She told him.

He formed his hand into a fist and took a deep breath. "Oh It's fine. I'm cool about it. Now I can sleep." You lied faking a chuckle and shifted in bed ready to sleep.

"No!! it's not true. She lied." He was concerned that you might get a wrong idea and he knew that it hurted you. "What do you mean?" You asked, cluelessly.

He sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. "She lied. There wasn't anything like this. You don't have to worry about it." He said, his look was still emotion less but you saw the concern for you in his eyes.

"I'm not worrying about it. It's fine and I don't need to know what you guys were." You said the opposite of your feelings. He sighed again, "Wait. Listen me out first. I never liked her. She is just an annoying cousin for me." He said. "Annoying?" You confusely looked at him.

He looked down, "When we were teens, She was with me in Busan. Our families were close, ofcourse because we were cousins. We were like friends but I don't know why and when she got attract to me and It wasn't love for sure. She was disgusting. I just thought of her as a cousin but she was thinking more." He told you.

"Thinking more? What do you mean?" You asked. "She wanted to sleep with me. The day we were watching a movie, She was getting touchy and all and at last I got annoy and asked what's wrong with her and she said that she likes me and want to.... Ah I was really frustrated with her. I tried my best to make her understand that I have nothing for her but she wanted something else."

You were shocked, your eyes were almost popping out and you just looked at him, "I never heard  a shit something like this. Oops, sorry for saying shit.. I mean sorry. Yeah!! leave it.. So You guys....  hooked up?" You asked.

"What? No!! I talked to Mom about it because it was really frustrating for me. She talked to her mother and she was sent abroad and she blame me for it. She's just annoyed, I don't know mad at me. But I never liked her since then." He cleared you everything he has to clear with you so you could worry less.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think It can be... Ah so How she knows Taehyung?" You asked. "Taehyung and I are together from high school. He used to be with us too but Mary never liked him because Taehyung knew what actually was going on and he always took me out with other friends when I had to cancel plans with her." Jimin said.

So Here was something of which He and You both were unaware. Jimin was telling something about himself which he never told to anyone. He was talking to you normally, telling you about his past which he never did with you, with someone else. It was  strange. Wasn't it?

"Oh I see." You nodded. "Fine. Now I can finally go to sleep. Right?" You asked. Jimin looked cluelessly at her, "Wait.. Why I told you this? So you can just sleep?" He mumbled. "Hm? You said something?" You asked.

"No." He made a straight face, ignoring everything going in his head and stood up, taking the pillow and quilt from the cupboard and walking to the couch. You confusely watched his action and asked, "Will you sleep on the couch?"

"It is my only place left when someone already took my bed." He didn't look at you and just lied down on the couch. "You told me to come." You said but he didn't respond and shifted uncomfortably in couch.

"Will you be fine there?" You asked. "Ofcourse. I have slept here numerous times." He said. "Like when?" You asked. "The next night of our marriage, The night you were drunk in Jungkook's Restuarant, the night Taehyung made you drink in my business party." He counted all of these incidents on his finger tips.

'He remembers that.' You were too astound to speak. "Okay!!" You nodded.  He looked at you. He was behaving so normal. Is he the usual Jimin or the Jimin other than usual. "Still, You will be uncomfortable there. Your back always hurted the other day." You said.

"I'm fine." He said. "You can sleep here. I swear I won't act like Mary. I mean, If you want, then I can make a pillow wall." You said. He looked at you and processed it. He chuckled lightly, "pillow wall?" He asked.

You were flustered when he chuckled, "Y-yeah!! But you don't need to suffer there on couch because of me. You can sleep here on bed and if you want then I'll sleep on couch. It's your bed after all." You said.

"Couch is also mine." He said waiting for your reply. "Ah yeah!! Then... I'll just go down......" Before you could complete he got up and said, "Fine. We can share bed." He said as you smiled widely innerly and waited for him to come beside you.

"Can you just put your Teddy away? It's taking a lot of space." He said. "Fine. I don't need it anymore." You said and bit your lower lip at the moment when realisation hit you. He looked at you, he wasn't used to your sudden emotions which you reveal anytime now.

"I'll take it to couch." He cleared his throat and took your teddy bear and walked to the couch. As his back was facing you, He smiled. He was smiling sheepishly and his smile disappeared the moment he turned back to you. He came next to you and set his pillow before pulling up the quilt.

Before lying down, You decided to make a pillow wall in which interrupted, "What are you doing?" He asked turning his face to you. His tonal range of face highlighting in the dim and yellow light of the room.

"Making a pillow wall." You told him. "No need of it. We are fine without it, I think." He raised his eyebrow asking for the confirmation. You hesitated a little and nodded, "Y-yeah!! we are fine." You leaned back on the bed pulling up the quilt.

___________________

Vote up please!!

A friendly Reminder.