Ch-52

You were preparing breakfast as you heard the bell rang. Jimin was coming downstairs so he walked to the door to open it. He lazily opened it and came inside not the greeting the visitor.

"Mr. Handsome. It was rude." Jung-hui said as she raised her voice than her height. "Oh you're here as well. Sorry I didn't see you. Come" Jimin turned and saw Jung-hui as he bent down and opened his arms wide flashing a warm smile.

Jung-hui jumped into his arms and Jimin hugged her and picked her up while he gave a disgust look to Jungkook and walked inside the living room. Jungkook sighed and came in locking the door walked behind Jimin to the living room.

"Unnie!!!" Jung-hui exclaimed happily and jumped down from Jimin's arms to ran towards you. You came out from kitchen and kneeled down to be at her level as you too opened your arms wide as Jung-hui jumped into your arms and you hugged her.

"Good Morning Unnie" She said and pecked your cheeks as you flashed a warm smile to her and pecked her cheeks back, "Good morning. It's Sunday today. Yeaaaahhhhhh!!" You both smiled excitedly as Jung-hui giggled.

Jungkook and Jimin spared glances to each other, happy seeing you both excited. "Nuna, I brought some brownies for us to eat." Jungkook walked forward and hand her over the poly bag he brought. "Nice. Breakfast is ready. Go and wash your hands everyone." You said as you got back to kitchen.

"Nuna Can I help? What you want me to do?" Jung-hui jumped walking with you in the kitchen. You all heard another bell ringing as you saw Jimin and Jungkook already went to wash hands as you looked at Jung-hui.

"If you want to help, Do one thing. Open the door for me please." You said as she smiled, "Okay. That's an easy task to do." She walked to the door half running as she opened it standing on her toes.

"Oooohhh!! Mr. Tae Bear." Jung-hui cupped her own cheeks cutely as she exclaimed happily seeing Taehyung. "Hey Lil Bear, You're here too." Taehyung said as he quickly picked up Jung-hui in his arms. Jung-hui giggled as Taehyung walked into the living room.

"Hey chingu!!" You exclaimed happily as Taehyung showed up. "Hey Y/n.. Here take this. Some sweets." Taehyung handover the poly bag he brought. "Hmm Thanks. Are you guys planning your weekend out?" You asked.

"Nah!! We work six days in a week except you and Jimin. We just need rest on weekend." Taehyung said. "Right, I also work six days and that extra homework which I have to do on Sunday. Oh so Hectic." Jung-hui said dramatically.

"Oh my Gawd, Such a hardworking girl." Taehyung said it in same tone as her as you all giggled. "You're here too." Jimin came from upstairs. Jungkook behind him. "You guys were together in room? Can't believe." Taehyung asked.

"Yah!! No.. I was in Nuna's room. Gross!!" Jungkook gave disgust look to Jimin as Jimin gave it back. "You go first." Jimin get aside and let Jungkook go first before him as Jungkook quickly take the opportunity and sat on the table.

You all sit together, Jimin across you and Jung-hui beside you. Taehyung infront of you and Jungkook beside him. It was not an occasion but you guys just eat sometimes together to have some fun. You invited them over so no one eats alone atleast on Sundays.

After you all had your breakfast, Jung-hui asked, "Unnie, Can I stay here today? Will you help me with homework?" You flashed a smile to her as you said, "Ofco....Ouch..." You looked at Jimin. His eyes glaring in a manner to deniel the situation.

You confusely frowned and rubbed your leg where he just kicked. You glared at him feeling the pain as he pouted and shook his head a little in deniel so others don't get to know. Taehyung and Jungkook tried to understand the conversation.

"Jung-hui, Oppa wants you to do your homework by yourself. Don't take Unnie's help everytime. Try to do it yourself too and I'm also at home then why?" Jungkook said calmly to make her understand that.

"Yeah, I can also help you lil bear, You shall visit me too sometimes." Taehyung said. You looked at them in guilt and then glared at Jimin. "Fine!!" Jung-hui agreed with them. "Well can you please peel a sweet potato for me Mr. Handsome with your small hands. That's your punishment for not stopping me."

"Small hands? I can peel it for you but my hands are not small. Look I have bigger fingers than you." Jimin showed his hands out to everyone. Jungkook and Taehyung laughed at his face and You looked down not to be caught laughing.

Jimin glared at Taehyung and Jungkook and then looked at you, ignoring you he looked at Jung-hui. "Hmm Your fingers are bigger than me but not bigger than my Oppa. Show him Oppa" Jung-hui said.

"Aishh!! who wants to be compared with him. Forget it." Jimin said. "Oppa you won and Mr. Handsome lose." Jung-hui asked for an high five from Jungkook as Jungkook gave in.

"What do you mean by lose? I didn't even play." Jimin said. "You lose a bet." Jung-hui said. "Which bet?" Jimin asked. "It was Jungkook Oppa who said that your hands are smaller than him and he bet on it. But you didn't compare which means he won and you lose." Jung-hui explained.

"Oh So it was you." Jimin gave death glares to Jungkook and Jungkook looked at Jung-hui who just spilled the beans. He was continuously trying to stop her but he couldn't. "I can explain." Jungkook said as he slowly tried to stood up. He remembered the warning he got last time from Jimin.

Jimin flashed a forced smile and said, "There's nothing left to be explain." Jimin put both of his hands on the table with a thud and about to stood up when Jungkook quickly stuffed the sweets in his mouth and still had managed to said, "Jung-hui, Go with your Tae Bear today okay. Bye sweet heart, Bye Nuna." He ran with the speed of light as Jimin followed him, running behind him.

"Stop you little brat......" Jimin could only manage to said this while Jungkook disappeared from the main door. Jimin couldn't find him there as he walked back and saw Jung-hui with Taehyung, "Already going?" Jimin asked, failing to catch Jungkook.

"Yeah, I think someone need time alone." Taehyung said. Jimin smiled awkwardly and bid them a bye as he came into the living room seeing you there. "So, Caught him or not?" You asked. "He runs so fast. I couldn't." Jimin said with failure in his tone.

"Some people just talk big." You said as you walked back to the kitchen. Jimin paid attention to what you just said and scoffed, "Don't take me lightly. I won't leave him once I will catch him." You scoffed, "First catch him." Jimin tiredly sat on the couch and said, "Fine. You can underestimate me."

"Well Why you didn't let Jung-hui stay?" You asked. "I have work to do, also I want to rest today. I can't focus on any of them when Jung-hui stays." Jimin said as he turned on the Tv. "Why?" You looked at him, not satisfied by his answer.

"You both giggle a lot and ran up and down the stairs whole day. Above all that, Jung-hui take your all attention and you don't even ask about me when she's here." Jimin said focusing on Tv and stopped once he realised what he just said as you both looked at each other flustered.

You both opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out so you just got back to your work and he also focused back on Tv with flustered cheeks of himself.

______________________________

What if Author give double update on New Year?

I can think about that..

Try to swipe up.