Ch-56

"Bikini shoot" Jennie replied cluelessly and at the other side she was frustrated about the fact why you were unaware of it. She didn't expect that kind of reaction coming from your side when you signed the contract yourself, lil did she know it wasn't you but Sa-na.

World seemed to froze for you at the moment Jennie revealed. "What? what shoot?" You mumbled with your eyes still fixed on Jennie in shocked.

"Why are you acting strange Mrs. Park? You signed the contract yourself. You even fought with Mr. Park to give you permission, first for the external shoot and second for Bikini shoot. It's not like you're unaware of it." Jennie said calmly but sternly to remind you.

You stepped back as you felt yourself in trouble. "I am not feeling like I can do it today. I'm just sick. Can you postpone it?" You asked. "I can't, Mr. Seok Jaebum will be here soon. Please don't trouble us. It's not a contract signed by our company but by only you and if you will back up now then Mr. Park has to deal with it and it's not that easy. Mr. Park and Mr Seok relationship would be on stake then." Jennie said.

You were taken back by everything. "Why my contract will effect Jimin? You said it's not company's contract." You asked. Jennie sighed, "Mr. Park is your husband. Backing off of you will make Mr. Seok think that it's Mr. Park who pressurized you and ofcourse Mr. Seok will be mad. But I'm not understanding why you want to back up now when it was you who signed against his will."

You couldn't find answer for it. You felt yourself trapped in something where there was no way of going out safely. Doing it quietly without any problem or create problems for Jimin which at the end will also expose your identity.

"It's not like this Jennie. I'm just afraid that Jimin will be mad seeing me still doing it when we even fought on it. Whatever it is now, I'll do it. After all, I can't be reason of ruining Mr. Seok and Mr. Park relationship." You said trying to persuade Jennie and not leaving any suspicion.

"If you have made your mind then please change soon, I'll send Ms. Oh in your room for the make-up." Jennie said as she went out of the room and you looked at the bag in your hand with a sad frown, 'I can't. I just can't do it.' You sighed and went back to the cabin.

Jennie got a call right after she left the room. "Yeoboseo" She spoke on the phone. "Ah Yeah, Am I talking to Ms. Kim Jennie?" A male voice came. "Yes!" Jennie replied. "Oh So you're the Secretary of Mrs. Park Sa-na?" He asked. "Yeah I'm." Jennie replied politely.

"Hello I'm Mr. Seok Jaebum's Secretary, Gi Osung." He said. "Oh yeah yeah, Our manager must have made a call to you about the contract." Jennie said professionally. "Yeah We got it that you're already preparing for the shoot. Mr. Seok ordered me to inform you that we will be arriving soon. So Please inform Mr. Park too. He's gonna meet him first." He informed.

"Ah Yeah.. Okay. I'll inform." Jennie said. With that both hung up the call as Jennie walked into the corridor towards the lift. She was stressed, 'I don't know what changed Mrs. Park so much but she's stressing me out. Now I don't even know what will happen when I'll inform about the visit of Mr. Seok to Mr. Park. They are already not on good terms.'

She stepped out of the lift and walked to the Jimin's office. She knocked and after hearing "come in" She stepped in. "Good morning Mr. Park." She bowed to him. "Oh Morning Ms. Kim." He replied stopping the work he was doing. There was a tower of files on his desk and he seemed super busy, signing all the files with colourful bookmarks.

"Lots of files. Seems like you're super busy today." Jennie said. "Ah, I don't know why they are giving me so many files to sign from somedays. My days starts with meeting and signing files and then ending up on finalizing deals. Super busy." Jimin said.

Jennie chuckled, "Mr. Park, You were never fond of talking but something seems different today." Jimin opened his mouth again in realisation, "Ah Is that so?" He clicked his tongue in realisation what's changing him. He looked back at his files.

"Anyways, I came to inform you that Mr. Seok Jaebum will be arriving soon and he wants to meet you first." Jennie said. "Oh God, This man again. Tell him, I'm busy and I don't have time for the meeting. Inform Taehyung instead, You and Taehyung can talk to him." He said.

"What are you talking about sir? He especially wants to meet you first." Jennie insisted. "Why? What he wants now? Why he is coming?" Jimin asked. "He's coming for the contract Mrs. Park signed and it's shoot is today so ofcourse to take care of that. But first he insisted to meet you." Jennie informed.

"Which contract? Which shoot?" Jimin asked confused thinking about it. "The contract Mrs. Park signed before marriage. The external organization shoot which you only allowed to Mrs. Park." Jennie replied making Jimin think more about that.

He deeply thought about it trying to remember when he reminded, "What?!" He quickly stood up when realisation hit it. It startled Jennie. "Does she remember that?" He asked. "In start, She seemed unaware but she reminded it later when I told her about the fight you both had." Jennie replied.

'She didn't know about it. She didn't even have a single idea. F*ck, It was Sa-na who signed that.' Jimin thought worrying about it. "Is she doing it?" Jimin asked as he knew that allowing it to Sa-na was different but to you is something hard for him.

"Yeah!! She has...." Before Jennie could complete Jimin walked out from his space and increased his pace walking out of his office. He ran in the corridor towards the lift. 'what's wrong? Why they both are freaking me out? Why Mr. Park has to run like this?' Jennie said in his mind, the situation seemed confusing to her.

While, You just came out of the cabin wearing your Bikini for today's shoot. You felt super awkward, and the every part of your body which was revealed by that outfit was embarrassing you. You looked in the mirror and a long shrug of Georgette was in your hand. It was chilling as you touched your body with the tip of your cold fingers.

"Y/n" You heard your name with heavy breathes as it startled you and you turned to look at the person which you didn't want to face today wearing something like this. "Jimin!" You mouthed with your lips parted in shock and eyes widen. He was breathing heavily, must've ran to your room. His eyes stuck on you.

_________________________________

Ah Author-nim, why you have to stop here. Please we want to read further.

O-okay...

swipe up

Your author brought double update for you. *wink*