Ch-32

Your head went numb and you fell to the floor closing your eyes.
Jimin turned by the sound of you falling to the floor as he saw you faint there. He panicked and came to you as he called you by your name try to wake you up.

"Y/n!!! Heyyy!!" When nothing worked, He picked you up in his arms in bridal style and walked to his room upstairs. He looked at you, looking so pale and unknowingly he was worried for you.

.......

As he took a bite from the food infront of him, his heart melted as the taste of spices hit his taste bud, "Umm... Where did you order it?" He asked so lost in it. You chuckled lightly inside your head. You said nothing but just smiled.

He finished it quickly as he asked, "You won't tell me where did you order it?" He drank his water finishing it all. "I cooked it." You said as you picked up the empty plate smiling happily and going to the kitchen.

He stood there with his office bag dumbfoundedly. 'Did I seriously? Wait.. What I did?' He thought still being a dumb. You came back with a smile. "You----" He about to say when you cut him off.

"Don't lie that you didn't like it. You will eat homemade food from now on and if not then I gonna tell Eomma about it." You said. "How dare you tried to rule me?............." Jimin was mad but the corner of his heart smiled when you said those words, 'Homemade food.'

.......

He looked really stressed and tired as there was a sad frown on his face or you were quick to notice him. He came to sit on the couch as he turned on the TV and stretched his back a lil and then relaxed himself.

You went to the kitchen and made a good coffee for him as you came to give it to him. "I didn't ask for it." He said. "But you need it." You said.

'Well I really need it but.... Ah' He took it from you. "But you said, we have no more coffee left in morning." He remembered that. "I lied so you don't waste your time in making one for yourself plus it tastes bad." You said.

"woah! so That's how insult feels  like." He scoffed but he was thankful for the coffee. He need that after such a stressful day in company.

.........

"I told you that I won't go. I'm freaking nervous at this situation. I don't think I can do this. Modelling and this all is not meant for m........" You were saying feeling nervous but he cut you off offering you a candy.

"I told you, 'listen me'." He said as you looked at him taking the candy from him. He showed his sweet and caring side to you unknowingly, by which you fell for him again. He smiled innerly when a candy calmed you down and made you listen him.

........

"Aniyo, I won't. I can't. Please do something." You said whining like a kid. "You're not a kid here to whine like this. Let's go. Everyone is waiting." He said pulling you by your arm.

"Aniyo!! I won't go. Listen, I'll create a scene infront of everyone and I'm serious." You said. He scoffed, "You'll embarrass yourself like this not me."

"Ah why? You'll be embarrassed too. You're my husband here." You said being a lil bit bold. "And what you will do Mrs. Park?" He asked completely done with you.

"I... I..." You looked here and there thinking for an idea. "I'll kiss you."
"wh-what?" His eyes widen.
"Hmm I'll do this." You said and take a step closer to him and played with the button of shirt.

He smiled remembering that too and a tear drop from his eyes. He didn't know why he was thinking about you looking around him. Looking around the room.

........

He remembered the day when he just came out from bathroom after taking a shower only in his lower and you were there. You instantly turned from his side to avoid looking at his bare body.

He smirked for a second before realising, "What the hell you're doing in my room?" He asked. He just asked you so many questions, doubted you when you just tried hard to avoid looking at him, his bare body.

Each time you turned from him, it made him smile for some reason, unknowingly and when you spatted out his faults on his face, he was too numb to speak. No one dared to talk like that to him but you dared and he didn't even intend to punish you for this.

He ended up cleaning the room and even turned off the light before going out to meet Taehyung. He was muttering the whole time, that you dared to talk like this to him but still he cleaned the room, each and everything where you found faults.

........

"For God sake, Close your mouth Y/n." He said, each time you did that and he adored you, still have said the same thing and saying, "But I really am seeing it for the first time." He was so done with you but told you to behave yourself each and everytime.

.......

The way you always looked at him when he addressed you as "my wife", "Mrs. Park". Your eyes always had the charm, when he called you that. You were so grateful, even if it was a lie he told but it gave you peace and happiness. He always noticed that but was confused now, Why he always ignored that?

Numerous things were going in his head and he hadn't words for them. His actions weren't in his control, He didn't know what he was doing. He just looked around the room and not even focusing on them but just lost in his own thoughts.

"She chose me over singing." He said as his eyes again went to the trophies, medals, certificates and your photos with them. Your mom carrying you in your arms when you were just lil girl.

His eyes went to the guitar placed there in the corner of your room. He walked to it, touching it from the tips of his finger, tracing over it. He just couldn't identify, what he was falling. He didn't even know tears were flowing down from his eyes.

"She never told me about her singing too, nor her feelings. I hurted someone who loves me." He said as he wiped the tears unknowingly when he felt his cheeks wet. "Why I always thought that she is just like Sa-na When she was different? Why she took care of me? Why I don't know anything now? Why everything felt so mixed up now?" He talked to himself.

He was too overwhelmed from those feelings which couldn't let him justify a thing. He was just going deep and deep into a trap, of which, he didn't know a way out of there.

He moved further to your table where some stuffs were. His eyes went on a diary and he arched an eyebrow. He sniffed and walked further to pick it up. He read the cover page, "My comfort songs."

He flipped some pages and got to know, "She write songs too." He was about to flip the next page which title was read as Life is Beautiful.

________________

Umm.. Must be boring because I turned the pages back of the book means added something from previous Chapters.

I thought, we came so far so let's remind the good parts of the book and I ended up doing that.

Hahaha!! Jokes apart. It was Jimin pov of those scenes which I never wrote and you didn't know. You should know what he felt for her.

I hope you enjoyed....

Vote up or Jimin gonna haunt you in your dreams