Ch-55

"Good morning Mrs. Park. I will bring your schedule in an hour after confirming it. You can wait for it till then." Jennie said as she  came to your room like everyday as you were at the company today for the continuation of the project.

"Yeah Fine. I can wait." You flashed a smiled and sat on the couch scrolling through the screen of your phone. Jennie bowed and left you there in your room and went to confirm your schedule.

"Ms. Kim, You called me over?" An employee approached Jennie as she was heading out. "Oh Yeah, Can you bring over the contract Mrs. Park signed before marriage. I think that shoot is today. I'm not sure. I want to confirm and ask the manager." Jennie said.

"Yeah, Mr. Jung has the record of all the commitments and he surely have recorded it too. I will ask him and bring over the contract if it is today." He said as he smiled professionally and left. 

Later, "Dress for the couple shoot.. Okay.. Done.. Checked.. where I kept the number of Mr. Jackson? Where is the file? Oh I got it. I should remind him too. It is all for today." Jennie was working on your schedule and was interrupted by the knocks on the door.

"Yeah come in." She lifted her head up. "Here it is. You were right Ms. Kim, It is today. Thank God you remembered it or else we have to rush after the manager called for us. But I was asking, Is it important for Mrs. Park to do?" He asked.

Jennie took the file of contract and she flipped pages of it to check it and read thoroughly. "Thankyou Mr. Gi, Now you can leave." Jennie said professionally focusing on her work. The employee rolled his eyes and left.

"Let's go and inform Mrs. Park." Jennie said to herself and closed the files. Before going out, she called someone, "Oh yeah, Bring the pack Mr. Seok Jaebum sent for his contract. It's today and also inform the shooting team to be ready for the shoot at 11:00."

She was walking towards your room and continued talking, "Also call Mr. Seok Jaebum, I'm sure he reminds that but still inform him and he will be here after getting a call for sure so prepare for his welcome." Jennie ordered and hung up the call.

She knocked on the door of your room as you replied, "yes, come in". She came in and said, "I got your schedule Mrs. Park. You have one external shoot and one of the project shoot today." You frowned and looked up at her in confusion, "External shoot?? What is that?"

"You forgot? You signed a contract before marriage. It is not allowed to other models but Mr. Park allowed it to you as an exception as you requested him." Jennie told you as you still stayed in confusion. You didn't know which contract Sa-na signed?

"I'm sorry but I really can't remember which shoot you're talking about. It has been months since I signed that." You let out a awkward chuckle and said. "It's obvious, I can understand Mrs. Park. That's why I'm here." Jennie said as you smiled and said, "Thanks."

You both heard knocks on the door as Jennie turned and you also looked at the door. "Ms. Kim, Here is the pack you asked for." One of helper came with brownish paper bag. "Oh Thanks." Jennie walked to him and took the bag. You looked at them and thought may be it's your today's outfit.

"Is it Today's outfit of me?" You asked curiously. Jennie nodded, "Yeah!!" You nodded as well. "Well why it is allowed to me when it's not allowed to other models?" You asked. "Because You're Mrs. Park, wife of Mr. Park." Jennie replied, ofcourse it was obvious.

"Ah yeah but I mean, I wasn't his wife before marriage, still he allowed that?" You asked. "What are you talking about Mrs. Park? You both were dating before, and you, yourself asked him, no you requested him infront of Mr. Seok Jaebum." Jennie said.

"Seok Jaebum?" You mumbled biting on your lower lip. You didn't know who is he and it's not like you could remember but asking it will only make it worse. Jennie would doubt or get suspicious of you. So you stayed silent and looked down.

Jennie sighed and sat on the couch across you. "I know you don't want to remember that now. Your relationship is lot better now with Mr. Park. It brings some worst memories of you and Mr. Park, fighting over a mere contract you signed without asking him." She said and you cluelessly listened.

All things sat up in your mind but you couldn't understand them but still you nodded, "Ah.. Yeah. I don't want to remember that." You smiled a little not to let Jennie suspicious of you. "But he allowed later, Even though it was against his will But it's all fine now, Mr. Park understands you and agree with everything you want." She said.

You smiled, "You think so?" Jennie nodded, "To be honest, other models were jealous when he only allowed you. They talked recklessly that you don't love him and just using him to do things on your own will." Jennie whispered it you as your smiled dropped.

You thought, 'They were right though. Sa-na used him. Jimin fell for his every single lie. He did everything for her but she just betrayed him.' You were looking down. "Ah I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. They were just back bitching. They were same with Mr. Park too like He doesn't love you and all but Look, You both proved them wrong and are married now." Jennie tried to comfort you.

You looked at her, "Thanks.. for comforting but I didn't take it to heart. Shall we talk about the shoot now? Get me ready for that." You said to move on from that talk. You didn't want to talk about the past of Sa-na which you never get to know.

"Ah Yeah, Here is the outfit. Get Change, I'll inform the team to ready the set for you and also call the make-up artist. Also, Mr. Seok Jaebum will be here soon so I'll inform you once he will arrive. He will make you sign the paper for today's shoot. That's all." Jennie said as she first handover the same bag came before to you.

"You work a lot. Take a break and have some coffee first. I'll get change. Okay!!" You smiled at her as she smiled back and nodded, "Yeah Mrs. Park." You stood up and went to the back of your room where the small changing cabin was.

While you were gone, Jennie looked at you going figure with a smile as she thought, 'Mrs. Park has changed a lot. She was never so nice with employees and her co-workers but she is, now. There is always calming smile on her face now rather than attitude as it was before.'

She sighed and looked at her phone as she called, "Bring a cup of coffee to Sa-na's mam room." After hanging up, she looked up again at your cabin, 'May be people changes after marriage. My grandma was surely right.' She thought but soon her thoughts interrupted by you.

"What the hell? What is this? I'm not going to wear that for shoot infront of Everyone." You yelled out coming out of the cabin. You were just frustrated and didn't sound so mad. Jennie panicked as she stood up. "Why what happened? Is it stained? Torn off from somewhere?" She asked.

"Are you serious Jennie? Is it in contract to wear something like this?" You asked calmly. "It's not written in contract mam, but it's obvious that you have to wear it for that kind of shoot." Jennie said being obvious.

"What kind of shoot is that?" You sounded mad, frustrated not caring more about your identity. "Bikini shoot" Jennie replied.