Ch-22

"Listen Y/n... You have to behave yourself okay. Don't mess a thing. Look, everyone is watching us." Taehyung whispered to her in polite gesture.

"hmm I know.. You taught me how to behave and told me before too not to mess a thing. But look, I'm a drunken mess right now." You gave a cheeky smile to him thinking He's Jimin.

Taehyung noticed Jimin's grip tightening on the glass he was holding. He smirked proudly. "It's okay... Now spin." He said as she turned around in circle holding one of his finger and next moment the couples dancing there changed there position and Taehyung stepped out of the dance floor as someone else came by her side.

"Isn't he Kim Namjoon?" A lady there whispered. "Yeah.. one of the well known business tycoon." another lady replied. "Oh c'mon, he is the most handsome and successful bachelor exist in this whole party. More than half of the married ladies in his company simp over him and Do I need to tell about unmarried?" The first lady said.

"Oh Gosh, He's with Mrs. Park Sa-na now. Damn.. Mr. Park and She had a love marriage. Will she dance with him?" The second lady asked.

Your heels tripped over each other as you stumbled but Mr. Kim Namjoon grab you by your waist. Jimin was about to step forward but he stopped seeing Namjoon holding you and He saw Taehyung coming towards him.

"Are you okay Mrs. Park Sa-na?" Namjoon asked. You tried to open your eyes which were forced to shut but still you took his support and said, "I'm not Park Sa-na. Stop calling me that."

"Jimin, What are you doing here? Your wife is dancing with someone else." Taehyung said. "And that someone else was you just a minute ago." Jimin gritted his teeth in anger. "Ooh!! So you're not offended by the fact that I called her your wife but offended by Me who was dancing with her?" Taehyung said.

"Shut the f*ck up Taehyung, I told you to look after her but here you..... Just tell me straight, what's going in your head? What are you trying to do?" Jimin asked lil mad on him.

"Ooh.. Cool down bro. I'm your friend. Stop thinking something like this about me. Just keep one thing in mind. She's not Sa-na but Y/n." Taehyung whispered the last sentence in his ear.

Jimin glared at him in pure madness, not knowing what he's upto right now. "Hey, Stop thinking and stop your wife from dancing with someone else. Don't you know who is he? Go stop her before she creates a scene." Taehyung said with a sly smirk on his face.

"She's not my wife." Jimin said as he walked towards you. "Damn.. His anger issues gonna kill me some day." Taehyung sighed heavily. "Go and take a step forward into your relationship or else that bitch Sa-na will never let that happen." Taehyung mumbled in his own.

"What are you saying Mrs. Park Sa-na? Are you seriously alright?" Namjoon asked as he tried his best to hold her tight and not to let her fall.

"For God sake, Stop calling me Mrs. Park Sa-na, I'm not her." You whined with your eyes half closed and taking support of him.

"I'm sorry. But I didn't get what you're saying. If you're not Park Sa-na then who you're?" He asked. "She's my wife Mr. Kim Namjoon. I'm really sorry on behalf of her. You can leave her now. I'll take care of her." He said as he pulled you by your wrist to himself.

"Honey. I told you not to drink this much. Look... what you made of yourself." He said keeping a fake smile on his face. Mr. Kim Namjoon smiled at both of you and bowed before leaving you alone.

"Are you stupid or have gone crazy? What you suppose to do after drinking this much?" He gritted his teeth as you realised it's him who is holding you now.

Your hands moved to his shoulder and you intertwined your fingers behind his neck saying, "You're here. You left me alone earlier. I missed you." You pouted saying it in your drunken self as your eyes were still half closed and your cheeks highlighting the crimson colour which told that you're drunk.

Jimin flickered his eyes not believing the view he was seeing. He averted his gaze soon from you as he said, "Let's go home, before you completely embarrass me."

He gently pushed you by your waist and then hold your hand to walk further as you followed him. "Jimin my phone... On the table." You said in your sweetest voice ever pouting cutely.

He flickered his eyes again not believing the cuteness you were showing to him. He walked to the table and took your purse and phone and made you followed him but you came forward and intertwined your arm with his and you rested your head on his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "nothing." You gave him a cheeky smile. He sighed heavily and walked out of the venue. He reached to the parking lot and opened the door of the car for you, to made you sit there as hw stopped before opening his side of door.

He checked his pants and said, "My phone..... Oh shit... I.. I forgot it on the table." He said. He walked to your side quickly as he said, "Don't move from here okay. Don't you dare to even do anything. Just sit quietly. Got it?" He said while you were resting your back on the seat.

You nodded in tiny, squeezing your eyes and giving him a cheeky smile again. He shooked his head being so done with you and your smile and he sighed again and ran back to the venue.

You sat quietly there with your eyes closed until you heard some voices.

"Open the door Honey." The man said breaking the kiss. "Umm.. No.." The woman infront of him said kissing him back hungrily. Both were looking at each other with lust in their eyes. The above two button of that Man's shirt were already opened as his tie was in that woman's hand.

The woman bit his lower lip as she herself was wearing a revealing dress. "Do you always have to dance with me in the business party wearing a revealing dress?" He asked.

"That's not my fault, I like to turn on my husband in middle of his business party." She said biting her lower lip.

"Oh Gosh.. You're so f*cking hot for this baby. I can't.. I can't control myself." He said as she smirked caressing his cheeks, "Do I making my sweetheart horny again?"

He nodded vigorously as he opened the door of his car and told her, "Sit..I can't wait to go home. Sit now." She sat into the car seductively keeping her eyes on him as he came to his driving seat and drove away after kissing her for the last time.

You were too shock to say something or to even think as you covered your eyes by your hands but still watching them from the space you made parting your fingers over your eyeballs.

You startled by the sudden voice of the door opened of the car by someone.

________________________

An update after two days of break. Sorry readers, My phone wasn't with me.

A day without a phone felt so dry and without any taste right? But here I'm back.

How's the update?

vote up please...